Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Compared to other forums / websites, how does CD compare?
Best site out there for finding Relo type info 32 45.07%
A great site, but I have found better sites 4 5.63%
I like it best for other than Relo reasons 19 26.76%
I really don't like this site 1 1.41%
None of the above 5 7.04%
I will give my answer in the thread 10 14.08%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 04:27 PM

550 posts, read 2,828,483 times

Advertisements

I never sit on forums but this one has me hooked. My husband asked me, "are you talking to your boyfriend?" I know he is just joking but it seems like I am on here all the time! Is it bad that I click the X button when he comes in here? I am not doing anything bad! Maybe I like that I can express my opinion without having to go into deep discussions with my husband.

I wish there were more faces to express more feelings. They sure bring a post alive don't they?

My husband is coming!

Should I click the X button?

Nah, he can be that I am not making supper yet.

I'm chattin with people here on City Data.

Fun post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2007, 04:37 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,154,610 times
Okay--HDL, you've got me intrigued--again! Where are you getting all these little clever gifs to add to your clever posts--and how do you install them in your posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydawglady View Post
my own posts over and over again !!! I am absolutely 'hysterical' Lucy Ricardo's got nothin' on me (LOL)!!!

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...tml#post916493

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...tml#post919662

TOOT your OWN HORN time (TOOT TOOT) !!!

In fact, I think I'll bring out the whole band for this number

The preceding has been a paid advertisement. No animals have been harmed in producing this post .

Old 06-20-2007, 04:59 PM

3,339 posts, read 9,212,772 times
Knowing the code helps
Having them hosted somewhere also helps Liz

Old 06-20-2007, 05:09 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,445,772 times
The only BAD thing I can say is trying to kick bad habits (like I did smoking ), but then picking up being addicted on CD......huh
(HUH.....I hope THAT IS NOT ruining my health????? LOL )

Other then that had I nothing but good info's and help on here, and found some really cool, nice and caring people. (hiks, sunny, skoe.....just to name a few..... )
Thank you guys for the good, the bad and the ugly on here....LOL.
I even like the mods deleting my posts and declaring it "orphaned" .....awwww.....I love you guys too......

Old 06-20-2007, 05:12 PM
MB2

Quote:
my own posts over and over again !!! I am absolutely 'hysterical' Lucy Ricardo's got nothin' on me (LOL)!!!

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...tml#post916493

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...tml#post919662

TOOT your OWN HORN time (TOOT TOOT) !!!

In fact, I think I'll bring out the whole band for this number

The preceding has been a paid advertisement. No animals have been harmed in producing this post .
You just completely crack me up...and then some!!!
Now THAT'S what I am TALKING about....lol...
I just LOVE your little "doohickies"....

Old 06-20-2007, 05:13 PM

415 posts, read 706,350 times
I have a serious forum addiction. I work online and get bored easy. When I used to work offline, I was the guy constantly talking to coworkers to make the day go by. Now forums is it for me.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:18 PM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,797,300 times
Cool I was just about to give you my 2 cents (x 2 :-0)

but since you didn't mention my NAME under really cool, nice and caring people, I decided to nix that idea .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingBack2PA View Post
Other then that had I nothing but good info's and help on here, and found some really cool, nice and caring people. (hiks, sunny, skoe.....just to name a few..... )

Old 06-20-2007, 05:31 PM

550 posts, read 2,828,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingBack2PA View Post

I even like the mods deleting my posts and declaring it "orphaned" .....awwww.....I love you guys too......
Hey, me too! We had some great giggles in the pet forum! Maybe I will have to think of another silly post, that was fun!!

I had my first delete from the mods but I still love em! I think they are teaching me a lesson, they didn't delete it all, they left my name and a verbal spank saying "enough please!". Aaahhh, its nice to feel parented every once in a while!

Old 06-20-2007, 05:31 PM
MB2

Quote:
but since you didn't mention my NAME under really cool, nice and caring people, I decided to nix that idea .
OK...hush...you know I luv ya ...lol

Old 06-20-2007, 05:33 PM

3,339 posts, read 9,212,772 times
All I can say about this is:

And that's all I have to say for this post, Liz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics