Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2016, 02:31 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times

Advertisements

Pleroo: Squirrels are clever and determined. They can make short work of even "squirrel-proof" feeders (although grey/black squirrels are sometimes stymied by one model I've found).

I'd suggest making the bird feeder as inaccessible as possible for the squirrels which would mean either mounting on a pole with a baffle/guard/thingy below and no way to jump on it from above - and/or keep replacing the knocked-over feeder but give some more easily-accessible goodies for the squirrels. If they don't have to deal with the feeder for goodies, they may leave it alone. (Emphasize the "may.)

Try Googling squirrel-proof feeders. There may be newer models that work better than the ones I've tried. They can cost a fair buck, though.

For Cat: Nope, squirrels aren't true hibernators. They stash food in the fall and may stay in their nests for several cold days in a row but they often stir on sunny days in winter and rummage around. Chipmunks are true hibernators, though. The ones around me disappear in November and don't stir again 'til April.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2016, 03:36 PM

Hope you're on the mend, Hanni. Check in when you can.

Old 10-02-2016, 05:55 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Hope you're on the mend, Hanni. Check in when you can.
Hey father.....Things have worked out like miracles for me, I have been in the hospital since thursday and OMG, it's like a resort with the best 3 meals a day anybody ever saw. I swear the Earth loves me, I went to the doctor and he saw how bad I was doing, I lost both reflexes in both knees and it looks like I have a third ass the way I am swollen, anyway, I needed a thousand for an Mri and another thousand for a anathesiologist because there is no way for me to lay down, the sleep I get is 15 min on my knees........That doctor cancelled my appointment but gave me 3 months of prescriptions, then he tells me to go to the emergency room, and then he called them and told them to admit me, but they did a c scan to prove I was in severe pain. Then the doctor called and orderee an MRI, and after they admitted me, they found out that It was impossible for me to lay down at all, so now they gotta pay the dope doctor to put me to sleep but praise God lol. They haven't had a drug doctor to put me under since thursday morning and so I get to lay up in this resort with injections every 4 hours, dalada(Very little) but they been injecting steroids and muscle relaxers and it's taken 4 days but at least I aint crying, only had 5 hours sleep in 4 days but i feel like a new man and tomorrow I get the MRI and if all goes well, surgery for very little outta pocket, might cost me 300 bucks for thousands ........The most important thing is hope, I have hope now and that is so freaking joyfull and it is all because of you lol, I freaking KNEW God would hear you lol.
Thanks,!!!!!

LORD TROUT, THE GREAT HEALER PROPHET!!!!!

Besides that, these nurses love them some Hannibal.

Things could not have worked out better than they did, really!

Old 10-02-2016, 06:17 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,275,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Hey father.....Things have worked out like miracles for me, I have been in the hospital since thursday and OMG, it's like a resort with the best 3 meals a day anybody ever saw. I swear the Earth loves me, I went to the doctor and he saw how bad I was doing, I lost both reflexes in both knees and it looks like I have a third ass the way I am swollen, anyway, I needed a thousand for an Mri and another thousand for a anathesiologist because there is no way for me to lay down, the sleep I get is 15 min on my knees........That doctor cancelled my appointment but gave me 3 months of prescriptions, then he tells me to go to the emergency room, and then he called them and told them to admit me, but they did a c scan to prove I was in severe pain. Then the doctor called and orderee an MRI, and after they admitted me, they found out that It was impossible for me to lay down at all, so now they gotta pay the dope doctor to put me to sleep but praise God lol. They haven't had a drug doctor to put me under since thursday morning and so I get to lay up in this resort with injections every 4 hours, dalada(Very little) but they been injecting steroids and muscle relaxers and it's taken 4 days but at least I aint crying, only had 5 hours sleep in 4 days but i feel like a new man and tomorrow I get the MRI and if all goes well, surgery for very little outta pocket, might cost me 300 bucks for thousands ........The most important thing is hope, I have hope now and that is so freaking joyfull and it is all because of you lol, I freaking KNEW God would hear you lol.
Thanks,!!!!!

LORD TROUT, THE GREAT HEALER PROPHET!!!!!

Besides that, these nurses love them some Hannibal.

Things could not have worked out better than they did, really!

Glad to hear from you. Have been thinking about you and hoping everything goes ok.

Cat

Old 10-02-2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
Glad to hear from you. Have been thinking about you and hoping everything goes ok.

Cat
Thanks sweetheart, I swear, a man aint nothing wighout good friends and I sure love mine. Putting faith in people is a stranbe thing, ya'll mighg not be Christian but even Jesus couldn't work miracles in his own home town because nobodh had faith in him, and it would have been the sick person's faith in another that healed them. Faith is a miracle worker itself, maybe I didn't get no great wonderous healing but everything has sure worked like miracles. The Gods be praised lol.

Old 10-02-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes, this. Thinking of you Hannibal.
Thanks man, wassup with thag new motto?

Heck, I was just getting used to the bird gang, have yoj noticed that I was copying yours?

Old 10-02-2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Hoping for a good outcome for you, Hannibal.
Thanks sweetheart.

THANKS Pleroo.

I give ya's both a kissif I COULD.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:52 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Thanks for the update Hannibal. Sounds like quite an ordeal you've been going through, but I'm glad there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Old 10-03-2016, 06:51 AM

Well they gonna put me under in one hour and I am so terrified but I am afraid every single year on this date. Today is the last Trump, it is the new year, Rosh Hashanah, the day of judgment and I haven't a doubt in my mind that I will die today, I know that sounds silly but I have always expected to die on this very day, it is the day no man knows, only the father knows.....I mean as far as the bible goes, today is the day. Might not mean anything to anyone else, but this thing began with me 7 years ago, and I have always been convinced that I would die on Rosh Hashanah aat the end of my 7 years.........Stupid huh, I do really expect to die today, but I also expect to live.Of all the crazy coinidences, this is the biggest lol. Maybe I will die and come back as Elvis.
Maybe I will check back about noon and say,'' Thank you very much.''

Old 10-03-2016, 09:06 AM

Let us know how disappointed you are that you didn't die, as soon as you're feeling well enough to complain about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism