Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 09:05 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,976,657 times

Advertisements

So fight number #234632784623472364726472386437284 happened tonight.

My mom said we were going home to eat dinner, she had just finished cooking and was picking me up from work.

In the car I asked what was for dinner, she said fish, and inquiring about what else was going to be on the plate, I said And?
I got no response as she started talking to my brother, I was in the backseat and just sat there and stared up front for a few minutes and then repeated myself and said And? again.

So that whole conversation if you can even call it one ended in her calling me a "crazy b|tch" and "narcissistic", which resulted in me slamming the car door as I got out, which resulted in my brother smashing a water bottle so hard again the brick section of our house that it exploded then decided to stare me down with his fist balled up.

I went up stairs, where I am now and got on my laptop to check my stuff and transfer money between my accounts.

My mom gets on facebook and starts posting stuff, ALL directed at me.

I have a few post of my own NOT IN ANY WAY AT HER.
I posted:

"I'm bored who wants to go out tonight?!?!"
"I am exhausted, little sleep, worked 7 hours and now I just want to kick back and relax"

So she post...

"Anyone want to go out and act retarded with me ANYONE Text me....Oh baby"

Really?
Can she have some maturity or what?
****** ****** Happiness is what we make it. Make an existance from drama and you get a Broadway showhouse. Live your life around humans who refuse to act intellegent and you live a life of Special needs institution. Surround yourself with people who have like needs, wants and ideals...you will Happy as hell. Its your choice.

****** ****** Let me facebook first. There are a couple people older than 19 in my life who are the most clueless human beings alive. I feel for you but I do not pity you, for to pity you would mean I would still have to keep kissing your asses. Which those days are over.

Those are the other two she posted.

I find her posting stuff on facebook like THAT to be rude, demeaning and downright immature.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:08 PM

326 posts, read 838,363 times
Well I won't lie. I didnt read all of that (thanks in part to my bottle of wine).... BUT it made me want to hug and kiss my daughter.

How old are you? if it is over 18 I think its time you MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 09:11 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,570,841 times
And I'm sure your attitude is always perfect and you would never bash your parent(s) on FB.
I think both of you need to grow up.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:11 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,274,376 times
It makes me want to ask your mother who the child is and who the parent is in your relationship. Bad form on her part. Very bad form.

As Drink said, if you're over 18, move out. If not, take comfort in the fact that at least two people out here in the universe think your mother did something classless, abusive, and dumb. Ye gods, who calls their own daughter a beyotch?

Old 08-21-2010, 09:14 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,570,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMagaritas View Post
Well I won't lie. I didnt read all of that (thanks in part to my bottle of wine).... BUT it made me want to hug and kiss my daughter.

How old are you? if it is over 18 I think its time you MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!
Have any of that wine left?
I'm out of everything.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:15 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,680,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
So fight number #234632784623472364726472386437284 happened tonight.

My mom said we were going home to eat dinner, she had just finished cooking and was picking me up from work.

In the car I asked what was for dinner, she said fish, and inquiring about what else was going to be on the plate, I said And?
I got no response as she started talking to my brother, I was in the backseat and just sat there and stared up front for a few minutes and then repeated myself and said And? again.

So that whole conversation if you can even call it one ended in her calling me a "crazy b|tch" and "narcissistic", which resulted in me slamming the car door as I got out, which resulted in my brother smashing a water bottle so hard again the brick section of our house that it exploded then decided to stare me down with his fist balled up.

I went up stairs, where I am now and got on my laptop to check my stuff and transfer money between my accounts.

My mom gets on facebook and starts posting stuff, ALL directed at me.

I have a few post of my own NOT IN ANY WAY AT HER.
I posted:

"I'm bored who wants to go out tonight?!?!"
"I am exhausted, little sleep, worked 7 hours and now I just want to kick back and relax"

So she post...

"Anyone want to go out and act retarded with me ANYONE Text me....Oh baby"

Really?
Can she have some maturity or what?
****** ****** Happiness is what we make it. Make an existance from drama and you get a Broadway showhouse. Live your life around humans who refuse to act intellegent and you live a life of Special needs institution. Surround yourself with people who have like needs, wants and ideals...you will Happy as hell. Its your choice.

****** ****** Let me facebook first. There are a couple people older than 19 in my life who are the most clueless human beings alive. I feel for you but I do not pity you, for to pity you would mean I would still have to keep kissing your asses. Which those days are over.

Those are the other two she posted.

I find her posting stuff on facebook like THAT to be rude, demeaning and downright immature.
Time to grow up and get your own place. No one is to blame, it simply is time.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:17 PM

326 posts, read 838,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Have any of that wine left?
I'm out of everything.

I have a little left in the bottle but since I am still able to read and spell I obvously need MORE.

Old 08-21-2010, 11:14 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,976,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
And I'm sure your attitude is always perfect and you would never bash your parent(s) on FB.
I think both of you need to grow up.
My attitude may never be perfect but I don't bash her on my facebook.
In fact I don't talk about her at all on my facebook.

In fact I just scrolled back to like the month of July.

Most my status are either my birthday count down, saying im tired, saying my room is hot, saying im hungry, quotes of things my friends have said, lyrics to hip hop songs, pictures ive taken etc...

I do not and have not complained about my mom on facebook or myspace in my status updates, she can SEE what I post.

I should probably just delete her off there, funny thing is, I feel bad even considering doing that, weird eh?

Old 08-22-2010, 06:47 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,496,859 times
i will never understand why parents and children living in the same house are on each other's facebook...
and dont tell me it's so the parents can see what the kids are up to. cause i see plenty that the kids are posting and i cant believe they are not ashamed of what they are doing in front of their parents. i would be MORTIFIED, and my father would have knocked me unconscious.

i am seriously disgusted....anyway,
MAYBE instead of saying "and" and then repeating "AND"...MAYBE you should have formed it into an actual question that didnt sound like a sarcastic demand like what it sounded like to me

Old 08-22-2010, 06:53 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,087,197 times
You can find free moving boxes on craigslist every day of the week.
You are the most drama filled person I've ever seen on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting