Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 02:08 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,497,027 times

Advertisements

very strange CDF postings. in his house with his daughter a minor, he does something about it, father is the bad guy--- amazing. so what is he supposed to do knock on the door and say time's up?

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 05-24-2009 at 02:27 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 02:09 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,762,627 times
It seems you're living your life by a bunch of old teen love-sex songs.

And blaming your poor father for everything that went wrong in your love. Because your father knew those boys weren't crawling into your windows out of love.....

Old 05-24-2009, 02:14 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,594,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
very strange CDF postings. in his house with his daughter a minor, he does something about it, father is the bad guy--- amazing. so what is he supposed to do knock on the door and say times up?

Look, I'm the parent of a teenager, and adults really and truly are not allowed to assault, physically injure, or attempt to kill the young friends their children invite over to the house, even if their kids decide to have sex with said friends.

Even if one of my son's friends became violent or threatening in my home, I still would not assault the kid with a deadly weapon; I'd just call the police.
How much less does a minor deserve to be assaulted by an adult for having consensual sex with another minor?

Yes, adults who assault their children's minor friends with deadly weapons are "the bad guy".
Such adults are breaking the law.
Minors having sex with other minors are not breaking the law, although they might, jointly, be breaking the rules their parents have set for them.
Last I heard, assault with a deadly weapon was not a reasonable punishment for adolescent rule-breaking.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
Look, I'm the parent of a teenager, and adults really and truly are not allowed to assault, physically injure, or attempt to kill the young friends their children invite over to the house, even if their kids decide to have sex with said friends.

Even if one of my son's friends became violent or threatening in my home, I still would not assault the kid with a deadly weapon; I'd just call the police.
How much less does a minor deserve to be assaulted by an adult for having consensual sex with another minor?

Yes, adults who assault their children's minor friends with deadly weapons are "the bad guy".
Such adults are breaking the law.
Minors having sex with other minors are not breaking the law, although they might, jointly, be breaking the rules their parents have set for them.
Last I heard, assault with a deadly weapon was not a reasonable punishment for adolescent rule-breaking.

Calling the police and charging him with statuatory rape is a great idea. He can be forever on the sex offenders list that way.

You sound like you fear your kids too much. A violent friend is allowed to come into your home and threaten you and you just shrink? No way.

Too many parents fear their children or they try to be the child's coolest best friend and the poor child never has a real parent.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
very strange CDF postings. in his house with his daughter a minor, he does something about it, father is the bad guy--- amazing. so what is he supposed to do knock on the door and say time's up?
I call it the frightened parent syndrome. Today many parents are truly afraid of their children, afraid to say no to anything, afraid their children will become violent, go off on them.

Or you have the other syndrome, the cool parent syndrome. They never want to say no to their kid because the kid or some friend of the kid might say they are uncool.

These parents fully believe the father must not only just take it while strange men enter the house through bedrooms and rape an underaged daughter. Not only that -- according to one poster, the father should not only accept that boys are having at it with his daughter, he must find employment for them on top of that.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:37 PM

44 posts, read 100,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Let's just hope your husband teaches your little precious son something better than you plan to teach him.

It sounds like your "boyfriend" took off and instead of realizing that the open window wasn't about love at all, you want to blame your father instead of realizing what all that was really all about. Your father cared about you, the boyfriends coming in and out of the window did not. Your father also didn't owe your lovers a job.

As far as your son, his own father, not father of a girl he's boinking is who needs to be good to him. Get it out of your head that girls' fathers owe your son anything and you'll be less disappointed.
I never had a boy climb in my window. They weren't invited to do that. And no, I dumped my boyfriend when I was young. The details arent' for an internet board.

I posted the songs because when I hear them, it reminds me of the terrible way in which some young women are treated and it's terrible to get treated badly when you try to grow up and find a life partner and you have this cave man father getting in the way and ruining your life.

The boy in the song was sneaking behind his girlfriend's father's back, but he does love her. That's the point of it.

Last edited by girlsRpeopletoo; 05-24-2009 at 03:49 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
.....accept that boys are having at it with his daughter, he must find employment for them on top of that.

Yes, I've seen quite a few fathers do this, usually fathers who are well off and have their own business.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:34 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,978,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akire View Post
I would take a crack at a naked intruder in my home, too!
So to speak...

Old 05-24-2009, 04:32 PM

What is all that fuss? Must be a system failure!

The teens are the most exiting years in our short and insignificant journey through life. The teens are romantic and discovery of our sexual urges is sooo exiting. Maybe deep inside the father was jealous?

Dear fathers in the US-of A.Yer daughters are not year property! They are owned by life's longing for itself! You are already going down the path and they come up! Better hit yer own head with that pipe of yours...your time is finish faster than you think....a humans life is just a whisper in the winds of ever lasting changes! Ha!

I found this post on the internet about this same thing, and thought it to be very true.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:44 PM

9 posts, read 112,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn02674 View Post
Are you people joking me??? You actually think the dad should have chased the boy down and beat him??? No, that was wrong. It is one thing for the dad to get the boy to think he was going to hurt him it is another thing altogether to actually hurt them. The girl INVITED the boy into the house. I seriously doubt the dad ever thought his child was in danger, he was just pissed as hell and that is not a good enough reason for violence.

I have to agree . I have three daughters, all teenagers at same time. If I found a boy in their room , naked or not, I would want to beat the both of them, But you just can't do that in this day and age.One has to use self restraint or just decide it is worth going to jail for a longtime and do it anyway. Our dog sleeps in the daughters room so he would bite any boy who showed up and would growl and bark so it would be hard to have a boy sneaking in for a year without my knowing. I bet this boy doesn't sneak into any girls rooms again lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting