Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 07:43 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsRpeopletoo View Post
I know of loads of guys over a 20 years span who climbed into girls windows. The dad usually never knows. If they were all killed, the human race would be extinct.
In some states they could be killed. If adult men are entering someone's home without permission to rape minor children or entering that house at all without the homeowner's permission, they can be killed.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Think about this fathers everywhere. You'd better hope your daughter isn't unusually beautiful, and decides she has the right to have sex, and the right to be accepted for who she is, and the right to be loved for who she is, even if that means she wants to have sex with her boyfriend.

Most girls know their fathers wouldn't be able to handle their sex lives, so they hide it from them. But when the dad finds out, things can go bad.

So the dad finds out, beats daughter and her boyfriend. Daughter gets mad, moves out, and six months later finds a boyfriend who resembles hercules and benches over 350 lbs. Who are you going to beat now?

I know of a case where this actually happened.

Sluts are generally not unusually beautiful. It has nothing to do with looks.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:45 AM

44 posts, read 100,059 times
I know of fathers who truely love their daughters, and would even help their boyfreind get a job, and provide them with a place to live. Where other fathers try and beat their daughters boyfriends.

Most of my life I've wished my father was the former.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Sluts are generally not unusually beautiful. It has nothing to do with looks.
This girl was, she could have any guy she wanted and she was NOT a s L U T.

This is where your thinking is twisted. Girls can have sex and NOT be a S L U T.

What is your definition of that anyway? Because if you say premarital sex, a recent MSNBC survey found that 91 percent of women have had premarital sex, all the way back to 1940.

Please fathers everywhere EDUCATE yourselves.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:48 AM

Quote:
I know of fathers who truely love their daughters, and would even help their boyfreind get a job, and provide them with a place to live. Where other fathers try and beat their daughters boyfriends.

Most of my life I've wished my father was the former.
You have no clue what love is. If you believe it's a father standing by while naked boys come to hump you like you're a dog in heat, you don't have a clue.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:50 AM

And if you think those naked boys coming by to hump you like you're a dog in heat love you, you especially don't know what love is.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:05 AM

1,636 posts, read 4,229,931 times
This kid is lucky the dad didn't have a gun!!!!

This kid was an intruder. He had no permission to be in the home let alone having sex with the daughter. HIS HOME!

I can't blame him for what he did, just glad the kid isn't dead!

My question to the kid and to the courts: If the kid was doing nothing wrong why didn't he just use the front door and why didn't he just use the front door during the day when he could see the parent(s)?

If you are doing nothing wrong you don't try to hide it by doing it in the middle of the night and sneaking through a window. The kid knew he wasn't allowed to be in the home. He broke, he entered, he had sex with the guy's daughter. That's grounds for punishment by jail as well.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And if you think those naked boys coming by to hump you like you're a dog in heat love you, you especially don't know what love is.

It sounds like you're the one who doesn't know what love is. Sex is a natural expression of love.

I was always envious of other girls father's who accepted their boyfriends, and their sexuality, while mine never did. He acted like the goofus fathers on this thread. The fact that you're saying the boy was humping her "like a dog" proves your negative attitude towards relationships in general and sex.

She was also "humping" him like a dog. That's what we do when we have sex. But teens DO have the ability to feel romantic love, and they DO feel it. In fact, a large percentage of girls marry their high school loves.
And if teen boys didn't love the girls they were "humping like dogs", there wouldn't been sweet songs written like "Brown Eyed Girl". "making love in the green grass, behind the stadium with you, my brown eyed girl". That's one of the sweetest most loving songs.

I suggest you go to youtube and search for the song "brown eyed girl", which is a grown man's account of remembering having sex with his high school love. And yes, it sounds as if he definititley loved her, and wished it worked out.

Hey where did we go,
Days when the rains came
Down in the hollow,
Playin' a new game,
Laughing and a running hey, hey
Skipping and a jumping
In the misty morning fog with
Our hearts a thumpin' and you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl.

Whatever happened
To Tuesday and so slow
Going down the old mine
With a transistor radio
Standing in the sunlight laughing,
Hiding behind a rainbow's wall,
Slipping and sliding
All along the water fall, with you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl.

Do you remember when we used to sing,
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da

So hard to find my way,
Now that I'm all on my own.
I saw you just the other day,
My how you have grown,
Cast my memory back there, Lord
Sometime I'm overcome thinking 'bout
Making love in the green grass
Behind the stadium with you
My brown eyed girl
You my brown eyed girl

Do you remember when we used to sing
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da.

They are thinking of loving memories of the high school love they will never forget. In fact, because they're singing about it when they're older as adults, it's seems to be some of their best memories in life. Teens have to do it in strange places because most have to hide it from their parents. It doesn't mean it isn't love.

Now "who's humping who like a dog"? You were saying?

Last edited by girlsRpeopletoo; 05-24-2009 at 08:52 AM..

Old 05-24-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
This kid is lucky the dad didn't have a gun!!!!

he had sex with the guy's daughter. That's grounds for punishment by jail as well.
And here we see the problem. He had sex with HIS GIRLFRIEND, and possibly future wife. It's HER body, and HER decision. She does NOT belong to her father, or her parents.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:10 AM

1,636 posts, read 4,229,931 times
Quote:
And here we see the problem. He had sex with HIS GIRLFRIEND, and possibly future wife. It's HER body, and HER decision. She does NOT belong to her father, or her parents.

Then go get a house with your very own bedroom and your very own bed and your very own mortgage!

You are under your parent's rules until you are 18. If you don't like it you move. and THAT is the problem! The fact that you don't respect that (doesn't mean you have to agree) shows you are a young girl who doesn't sound mature enough to be having sex anyhow.

And your assumption that many girls marry the guy they loose their virginity to or even a boy they dated since highschool is way off. It doesn't happen that way.

While I do agree that teenagers can and do feel love during sex/highschool I do not agree that they have the right or the unwritten permission to do whatever the heck they want in their parent's home.

This boy had no permission other than the girl's to have sex with her. That is not the problem. It was the parent's home and you need permission to have visitors and most parents don't allow sex. They are not adults they are children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting