Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2008, 07:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,782 times

Advertisements

I will be coming to Milton near the end of June or early July for a one month assignment. I am having problems finding any information of hotels in or near Milton.

This is my first dealing with this thread site and am curious if anyone in this area might be able to assist me.

I have been informed that this current short term assignment could possibly lead to a longer stay, but I will deal with that when the time comes, apartment, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2008, 09:50 AM

11 posts, read 42,047 times
depends on what you want to spend but there is a Best Western(country Cupboard)in Lewisburg-about 10minutes away.There is also I think a Holiday Inn express over there.Dont think there is much in Milton-you may have to go into Lewisburg-one town over.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:40 PM

1,518 posts, read 6,691,335 times
As stated, there is a Best Western in Lewisburg, which is across the river and south of Milton. I don't think there's a Holiday Inn Express in Lewisburg, although in town there is Day's Inn.

Across the river and north of Milton at the intersection of Interstate 80 and US 15 is a Comfort Inn with a Bonanza restaurant in it and a Holiday Inn Express.

Last edited by Dawne; 06-19-2008 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: Added underlining emphasis

Old 06-24-2008, 09:40 PM

2 posts, read 8,506 times
There are no hotels in Milton, there isn't much of anything in Milton. But across the river in New Columbia there are 2 hotels, Comfort Inn- decent but getting a little run down, has a bar & Bonanza. Holiday Inn express- fairly new, but no bar or restaurant. Holiday Inn & Comfort Inn are right next to each other, just off of Rt 15. In Lewisburg there is a Country Inns & Suites, a Best Western, a brand new Hampton Inn, but its right in front of a brand new Super WalMart, these are all located within a mile of each other. The Country Inns & Suites is fairly new. There is also a Days Inn about 3 miles down from these hotels, it has a Perkins. Country Inns, Best Western & Hampton Inn are close to an Applebees's, Damiens, & Country Cupboard(Local Owned). Also have a Sheetz's & Uni-Mart close. All are located just off of Rt. 15. About 20 minutes in either direction on Rt 15 are malls & more hotels & restaurants, WalMarts etc... But Lewisburg is nice, small town living at its best. And Milton is a 10 min ride away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania