Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2018, 02:02 PM

15 posts, read 14,280 times

Advertisements

BronxBoy,
I left Kennedy in '68,.
Were you there then? My younger brother & sister were there too.
I looked at this site years ago,..
The on here then were older then I,.
They were at Kennedy before me,. I didnt know them.
But, just for some reason came by today,.. and found someone that was there at Kennedy when I was was there. Most of these posts are years old,..
If so,.. call or email me.
Thanks, Pete -972-599-5900 / PeteValletutti@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxboy View Post
Thanks DAS. Lived there myself many yrs ago and was just curious about the "homies" and what ever happened to them. Would your friend have any info on St. Joseph's Home in Peekskill,NY? Good looking out DAS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2018, 02:12 PM

Default Hello Lisa,.. I was at Kennedy til '68

Lisa my name is Pete Valletutti,.
Younger brother & sister susan were there also.
I realize theses are old posts,..
But, I searched here years ago, and anybody on here were older than I,..
And were at Kennedy years before me.
If you know some of the folks I have been searching for years,. around '68 & earlier,..
Please contact me anytime,..
Regards,
Thanks,
pete -972-599-5900 / PeteValletutti@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Ferguson View Post
Hey bronxboy-when were you in St. Joseph's in Peekskill>? I was there in 1965-1967. Give me a shout out-I'm trying to gather names of the children and possibly do a documentry. Let me know ASAP, Lisa

Old 01-19-2018, 02:33 PM

Smile Hi Lisa, I'm Pete Valletutti from Kennedy,..

Hello Kim,..
I'm pete valletutti,..
The kid good at basketball was Benson,..
I have been looking for these guys for years,..
I was on this site years ago,..
But, everybody on the site was older & at Kennedy way before me,..
Just so happen to get on today after years,..
Call or email me,..
Regards,
-pete
-972-599-5900
-PeteValletutti@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimwilliams1964 View Post
I was at kennedy with benny when we heared that sonny diedHe ws a legion when I frist came to Kennedy.The builds where called cottags.I was in Hayes cottage,

Old 01-19-2018, 02:58 PM

Default Holy Jesus, I have been searching for you for year,..

Elias,
This is Pete Valletutti,.
We took train & bus to Our Lady Queen of Martyrs.
I have been on this site about 5,6,7 years ago,.. didnt or couldnt find anybody,.
They were all older than us,.. from 50s & early 60s,. at Kennedy,..
Couldn't any of the guys we knew accept Anthony D.
I've been in Texas since '79,.. I just moved to Dawson Texas where I only came for ThanksGiving & Christmas for 35 years.
We now moved here,..permanently,.. its about 100 miles from Dallas,..
I hope you get this message,..
Call or email me,..
-Regards,..
-Pete
-972-599-5900

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias c. monroig View Post
this is elias c. monroig, formerly known as the elvis nut. i now live in jacksonville, tx.

Old 01-19-2018, 03:11 PM

Default Denise, I'm Pete Valletutti. I'm also in Texas. Been looking for Elias for years,.

Hello Denise,.
My name is pete valletutti.
I had been on this site years ago,..
But nobody our age, or time at Kennedy were on here,..
They were much older,..
Have you spoken to Elias,..
I mean your two posted were 8 years ago,.
I have been searching a long time for all the guys from 3C, especially Elias. We went to school together outside of Kennedy,..
When then the cottages were built I believe I left soon after that,..can't remember,..duh,..
My brother & sister Susan & Joey were at Kennedy also,..
Please contact me.
Hope you get this message,..
-Regards,
-pete
-972-599-5900
-Pete Valletutti@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise Herb View Post
There's only one Elias I remember from Kennedy and I have a photo of him from 1966...in 8th grade. Looks like a young Elvis!

Old 01-19-2018, 03:36 PM

Default Hi, I'm Pete Valletuti, I was at Kennedy. McManus was the priest, I was an altar boy,..

Hi Josephine,
I know you hadnt posted this below recently,.. But I've been to this site years ago,..
And, nobody in our generation were in these files,..
But, today, I found some folks I knew,.
Father McManus, has the head priest,..
I served mass for him in the convent & sunday services for everybody,.
Ironically, the guy I searching for the most, my friend from school at Kennedy & we went to Lady Queen of Martyrs together,.. Elias Monroig, as of a few years ago he lives an hour & half away from me here in Texas,..Hope he's still around, lots of my old friends from Kennedy are gone,..
Call or email me anytime.
-Regards,
pete j. valletutti
-972-599-5900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephine57 View Post
Is the counselors name Mike McManus? I am trying to find out what ever happened to Mike McManus if anyone has any information please let me know thank you.

Old 01-19-2018, 04:04 PM

2 posts, read 1,978 times
Hello All, my two brothers n I went to love at Kennedy Home in 1964. My name is Susan Valletutti. I loved it there. Sister Mary Herbert was the infirmary nun. She was big n tough. We were there for 3 years. My friends n I got caught smoking a cigarette by the nuns, and Father McManus made us smoke cigars. Lol. Got good n sick too. Sister Paul Marie was young n beautiful, n left the order, to marry. We were so happy for her. I remember the Color Wars we use to have on the grounds. Blue n Gold.
We use to see our father very often. I want in at 10yrs old n left at 13. I wanted to stay and live at Ladies Hall. Lol. But I realized that going home was fantastic. Does anyone remember me?
Please let me know. I'm Susan Leary now. In NC. Best of luck to you all

Old 01-20-2018, 06:56 AM

Default Suz,.. saw your post,... pete

Hey Suzy, I see your post here,.. hope some contacts us. But most of these posts were from like 6,7,8 or more years ago. but there a few more recent posts from woman, in year '16 on page 30, 32,,.. i believe 33 is the last page,..? You can have a look,..,.. Talk soon,.. pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Leary View Post
Hello All, my two brothers n I went to love at Kennedy Home in 1964. My name is Susan Valletutti. I loved it there. Sister Mary Herbert was the infirmary nun. She was big n tough. We were there for 3 years. My friends n I got caught smoking a cigarette by the nuns, and Father McManus made us smoke cigars. Lol. Got good n sick too. Sister Paul Marie was young n beautiful, n left the order, to marry. We were so happy for her. I remember the Color Wars we use to have on the grounds. Blue n Gold.
We use to see our father very often. I want in at 10yrs old n left at 13. I wanted to stay and live at Ladies Hall. Lol. But I realized that going home was fantastic. Does anyone remember me?
Please let me know. I'm Susan Leary now. In NC. Best of luck to you all

Old 01-23-2018, 05:49 PM

2 posts, read 1,978 times
Hi. My name is Susan Valletutti. My two brothers n if were in the home in 64, 65 66, ish. We took Hector M. Home for Christmas one year. I was wondering, why did Hector die so very young? What happened to him? I feel badly that. Thank you

Old 06-21-2018, 08:49 PM

1 posts, read 850 times
Default Robert Boyd aka Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico - Henry View Post
Hi my name is Enrico (Henry) Cordova. I was at St. Joseph's School from 1947 to 1954. I graduated primary school on June 27, 1954. There were 18 students in my class. I have their names and a graduation picture. I hope to make contact with some of them. I am married, retired, and I live in Alajuela, Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country. I will check out the St. Joseph's Home page. Thank you for your Help.
Henry, I remember you. I left St Joe's in 1953 and went to the Kennedy Home. I went in the Marines in 1957 and saw Celio once in DC. Retired now and live in Fl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search