Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2020, 05:42 PM

15 posts, read 14,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elias c. monroig View Post
this is elias c. monroig, formerly known as the elvis nut. i now live in jacksonville, tx.
hello Elias,
Pete Val here,.
Are you still around,.
I tried to call your wife to speak with you some time back.
Never received a text, call, email.
Love to speak with you.
Text, call or email me anytime.
-Pete J. Valletutti
-972-599-5900
-JoeValTexas@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2020, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteValletutti View Post
Hello Kim,..
I'm pete valletutti,..
The kid good at basketball was Benson,..
I have been looking for these guys for years,..
I was on this site years ago,..
But, everybody on the site was older & at Kennedy way before me,..
Just so happen to get on today after years,..
Call or email me,..
Regards,
-pete
-972-599-5900
-PeteValletutti@gmail.com
Hello Kim,..
Peter Valletutti here,.
How are you,.?
Have you ever spoken with anybody else from Kennedy.
I never could find lots of these guys.
Like Benny Benson, the basketball kid,.
Do you know where he is,.
Trying to find others too,..
Text, call, or Email me any time.
God Bless,.
-Peter J. Valletutti
-972-599-5900
-JoeValTexas@gmail.com

Old 03-17-2020, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANTAMBILL View Post
I Knew Ivan Cruz, Elias Monroigh, Clarence West Irving And Manny Leon. Bill And Linda Dwyer Teddy O'connel Mrs Helen O'neil , Mr Henry, Anthony Depalma And His Famous Chicken Coop,his Brother Mike Was A Counselor There.there Was This One Counselor Who's Name I' Can Not Recall Who Had This French Poodle, Maria Torres , Lucy Berrios Wally, Eddie, Miriam, Eddie And Hector Maldonado. I Was Still Friends With Hector Maldonado Till He Passed Away In 1900.we Shared An Apartment In Los Angeles. Wally And Eddie Also Passed Away In 1990. Wally Died June 9 And Hector May 28, 1990. Their Sister Mirriam Lives In Florida There Was Also Tom Curry Who I Share A Room With., Kenneth Palumbo,frank Mullins. Any Body Remember Mary Who Did The House Cleaning At Weldon All. I Drove By There With My Kids 1n 2000 And Everything Was Gone, Weldon Hall, The Cottages And The Pool Was Filled In.

Bill Meaney
Bill,
I dont know if we spoke before, about Kennedy.
A while back you mentioned all the guys I've been looking for for years.
If you get this message.
Please Text, call or email me any time.
-Thanks,
-peter J. valletutti
-972-599-5900
-JoeValTexas2gmail.com

Old 07-27-2020, 08:38 AM

5 posts, read 3,075 times
Default Lizzie Perez from St. Joe’s: Help finding homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Williams View Post
Hi Family,

This is Renee Williams I was in both St. Joseph and Kennedy. I left Kennedy in 1974, then in 1976 I join the USAF. I have Ronald, James & Jamaris my sons and daughter and 4 grandchildren. I just got off the phone with my brother Kim who I hadn't spoken with or see in over 30 plus years. Life is pretty amazing and does go on inspite of trial and tribulations. Family and friends never give up because you'll never know when smiles and joy are just around the corner. I have an exceptional family but I must give a special shout out to Keshia Nae my niece (my sister Celeste's daughter) who recently put me and my sister back in touch. Now we have our brother Kim back, thank God we are all in communication with one other. However, we have more family out there I would love to hear from so give me some insight as to how you are doing and where you are all locate. Again, I would love to hear from you all.

Renee
Love, joy and prosperity
Hi Renee,

I was in St. Joe’s of Peekskill, NY on and off 1968-1978 along with my siblings, Javier, Radames, Sonia, Martha, Rosie, Sammy, and Sally. Javier, Radames and Sonia went to Kennedy in the Bronx around 1970. I was also in the Pine Ridge Drive group home in Wappingers Falls and a group home in Poughkeepsie, NY where I didn’t last long. I remember your name, but am unable to put a face with it. There is a “St. Joe’s Kids of Peekskill“ Facebook page where many of us have reconnected. It is a Private group so you must be invited by a member like myself, Lizzie Perez (https://www.facebook.com/lizzie.perez.330) or the group admin Fay Mascolo (https://www.facebook.com/faymascolo).

Hope you’re still watching this forum for information and we see you there soon.

Old 07-27-2020, 08:52 AM

Default Reconnecting with the Homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxboy View Post
Thanks DAS. Lived there myself many yrs ago and was just curious about the "homies" and what ever happened to them. Would your friend have any info on St. Joseph's Home in Peekskill,NY? Good looking out DAS.
Hi Bronxboy,

I was in St. Joe’s of Peekskill, NY on and off 1968-1978 along with my siblings, Javier, Radames, Sonia, Martha, Rosie, Sammy, and Sally. Javier, Radames and Sonia went to Kennedy in the Bronx around 1970. I was also in the Pine Ridge Drive group home in Wappingers Falls and a group home in Poughkeepsie, NY where I didn’t last long. There is a “St. Joe’s Kids of Peekskill“ Facebook page where many of us have reconnected. It is a Private group so you must be invited by a member like myself, Lizzie Perez (https://www.facebook.com/lizzie.perez.330) or the group admin Fay Mascolo (https://www.facebook.com/faymascolo).

Hope you’re still watching this forum for information and we see you there soon.

Old 07-27-2020, 09:24 AM

Default Reconnecting with the Homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidanderson76 View Post
Wow, I found this site completely by accident and am glad that I did. I was in St. Joseph's for approximately 5 years, from ages 7-12, from 1968-1973. I also attended Oakside Elementary School on 200 Decatur Avenue in Peekskill. I was wondering if anyone out there was at St. Joseph's during that time or attended Oakside and remembers any of the counselors, nuns, social workers teachers or kids. Two staff member's names stick out for me; Scott Knapp and Ms. Maikish. I was also on the St Joe's swim team and recall competing against the Kennedy Home frequently. If anyone has pics from that era please post them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace.
Hi David,

I remember you and most of those you’d mentioned. If you’re not already a part of it we have a Facebook group called St. Joe’s kids of Peekskill run by Fay Mascolo (https://www.facebook.com/faymascolo). You can only get
into the group by admin or member invitation.

I was there on and off 1968-1978. I was also in the Pine Ridge girl’s group home in Wappingers Falls, NY. My siblings were there also with the three oldest being moved to Kennedy about 1970. We were referred to as “The Perez Family†in St. Joe’s. Oldest to youngest my sibling’s names were (the home renamed Some of us), Javier, Radames, Sonia, Martha, me, Rosie, Sammy, and Sally.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:12 AM

5,297 posts, read 7,626,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry donovan View Post
Still waiting to hear from anyone who knows something about the order of nuns, like their order, who ran the Kennedy home. How bout Tom Flores?
That info is on the thread earlier. You can search for it.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteValletutti View Post
Hi Josephine,
I know you hadnt posted this below recently,.. But I've been to this site years ago,..
And, nobody in our generation were in these files,..
But, today, I found some folks I knew,.
Father McManus, has the head priest,..
I served mass for him in the convent & sunday services for everybody,.
Ironically, the guy I searching for the most, my friend from school at Kennedy & we went to Lady Queen of Martyrs together,.. Elias Monroig, as of a few years ago he lives an hour & half away from me here in Texas,..Hope he's still around, lots of my old friends from Kennedy are gone,..
Call or email me anytime.
-Regards,
pete j. valletutti
-972-599-5900
-PeteValletutti@gmail.com
You should join the yahoo websites. You will get further probably.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:34 AM

I read every post on this thread and I am just an old lady from Florida. I really enjoyed reading and I hope you make the connections you hope to. If many would read the previous posts, they could learn more, plus join the yahoo websites. There was mention of a FB page. I have found if you get too many splinter groups going, people don't always make contact with the ones they want to because there are too many places to look.

Good luck to all and I will keep checking back for updates.

Old 10-16-2020, 02:01 AM

13 posts, read 57,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy3223 View Post
I have live in most of the building threwout the year and have seen many kids come and go, so I really don't expect alots of us to remember everbody. I will alway remember joseph cortez because when he did be had him laid out the room just befor the main lobby where that large picture hung of joseph jr kennedy.
Now there's a name I would never forget. Joseph Cortez, good friend & room mate. They placed a statue in memorial of himbetween Administration & 3-A hallway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search