Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2015, 02:30 PM

16 posts, read 29,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1loki View Post
i was there from 1969-1976- I have a good memory- i would love to participate in your research. There are some people who always took photos during that time- if we can track those people down- i think you would be amazed. I remember so much- do you remember the summer picnics every week, do you remember the rec hall, the stables, the swimming pool competitions.. the church, the nuns and the priests. The on campus school. the great and grand meals from the kitchen, the infirmary- the stickball competitions. The channel two- softball games-remember jim jensen- he passed away several years back..just let me know what i can do..oh- the gym, the basketball games, the basketball teams- the cheerleaders, the softball games against the other homes. Yeah- then there were the girls- the prettiest and niciest people in the world. so much fun and so much love. I always think of that place. I have visited the site several times.. they knocked some buildings down, and really fenced it up for the ucp.- a great cause. anyways...you can count on me. carlos a. gutierrez- the sports fanatic of the kennedy home.

Hello
How are you
you may or may not remember me my name is Sylvia
I was in Kennedy home I was working on the switchbroad
I trying to find Gerry's sister Vivian salnave if you have any informatiion
please let me know my email is madilyn_smith@yahoo.com hope to hear
from you thank you in advance have a nice day

Yours Sincerly

Sylvia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves33 View Post
I'm trying to reconnect with Gerry Salnave who was at the Kennedy Home in the early to mid-seventies and was a resident of DePorres Cottage. If anyone has any recent contact info, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello
How are you

Yours Sincerly

Sylvia

Old 02-04-2015, 02:35 PM

Default Hello again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvia 1 View Post
Hello
How are you

Yours Sincerly

Sylvia
let me know if you email you are from Kennedy home again thank you

Old 02-04-2015, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves33 View Post
I'm trying to reconnect with Gerry Salnave who was at the Kennedy Home in the early to mid-seventies and was a resident of DePorres Cottage. If anyone has any recent contact info, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello
How are you

Yours Sincerly

Sylvia

if you do send an email let me know you are from kennedy home again thank you

Old 02-04-2015, 03:07 PM

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Maria Bertha Macias View Post
I went by to visit around 20 years ago and the home was closed. It didnt look abandoned , btu no sign of any population and no answer to any doors. I left in 1974,
Hello

how are you

you may or may not remember me my name is Sylvia I am trying to find Gerry Salnave he has a sister Vivian we lost contact over the years if you have any information please send me an email at madilyn_smith@yahoo.com thank you in advance if you send an email let me know your from kennedy home their for I will open the email agan thanks have a nice day

Sylvia

Old 02-07-2015, 09:11 AM

hello thor1loki

I have emailed a few people but have not received any respond
thank you for responding if you do hear any any information please let me know
thank you very much

Old 02-07-2015, 10:05 AM

Default hello again thor1loki

Hello again thor1loki

what is your name my name is Sylvia

I left Kennedy home in 1974 may be know each other

I use to work on the switchboard with Barbara

I was in cottage A then moved to cottage C

Ann Quinne was incharge by the way thank you

for responding hope to hear from you hey you never

know maybe we know each other take care

Old 02-07-2015, 12:44 PM

Default Hello Steve

hello

Steve if you get a respond about Gerry's please let me know
I was friend with his sister we lost in contact over the years
thanks again

God Bless

Sylvia

Old 02-07-2015, 03:20 PM

Default hello again

my apologize your name is Carlos
I was on the phone and read the message very fast

Old 02-14-2015, 04:32 PM

2 posts, read 3,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1loki View Post
i was there from 1969-1976- I have a good memory- i would love to participate in your research. There are some people who always took photos during that time- if we can track those people down- i think you would be amazed. I remember so much- do you remember the summer picnics every week, do you remember the rec hall, the stables, the swimming pool competitions.. the church, the nuns and the priests. The on campus school. the great and grand meals from the kitchen, the infirmary- the stickball competitions. The channel two- softball games-remember jim jensen- he passed away several years back..just let me know what i can do..oh- the gym, the basketball games, the basketball teams- the cheerleaders, the softball games against the other homes. Yeah- then there were the girls- the prettiest and niciest people in the world. so much fun and so much love. I always think of that place. I have visited the site several times.. they knocked some buildings down, and really fenced it up for the ucp.- a great cause. anyways...you can count on me. carlos a. gutierrez- the sports fanatic of the kennedy home.
Hi loki, MY name is George Brown, I was @ kennedy during '74 - '77 until they closed. I was received at Hayes cottage ( I remember counselor big Joe Darden), then went to Claver cottage. The kids I remember are - Eddie Dean, Noel Cooper, Tony Lee, Jeff &Tonga Smitherman, Sister's: Vanessa, Rachel and Panda Robinson, Marie Clemons, Tanya Hazel, to name a few
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search