Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2024, 11:34 AM

2,045 posts, read 797,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPK21 View Post
Notice Krasner hasn't been seen much lately? Maybe cuz Parker was coming in and his faux woke white boy Kenney was heading out. We'll see if Parker clashes with Krasner if he keeps his social justice b.s. in play.

Wonder if Parker will continue to allow the city to be disrupted at whim by the latest social cause about Gaza or whatever else the former BLM crowd deems it can manipulate.

Haven't seen Krasner out with the anti-Israel/Jew mobs these past few months unlike his supervision of the BLM mobs wrecking havoc over the Floyd fraud in 2020.

Wonder if Krasner will prosecute the naive idiots that broke windows on Samson Street when a mob descended on Goldie restaurant last month let alone the fact that these marches are completely illegal. Haven't seen any anti-Jewish protests since Parker took office. Maybe these groups have to get the old school permits to assemble, also known as following the law.

For some reason in 2024 it may take a black mayor to enforce the law and prosecute accordingly. Why is that? Then again, last month Philly cops have to stand guard outside a Jewish owned business as anti-Jewish protests disrupted Center City for the holidays.

Let's name the judges who free these criminals. Will matter though in Democrat saturated Philly?

Despite the fact that Parker continues to say the cops lied on her about her DUI, I hope she takes Krasner down. Sadly, only a black mayor can.
I'd rep you 1000 if I could.

Old 01-11-2024, 03:51 PM

Got him:
https://6abc.com/north-philadelphia-...rell/14310578/

If we lived in a city where the government cared about it's law-abiding citizens, I'd bet twenty that this scum would have already been in prison.

Old 01-11-2024, 05:17 PM

1,036 posts, read 453,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit12 View Post
I'd rep you 1000 if I could.
Never thought I would ever see a police line guarding a Jewish business as an anit-Jewish mob took over Walnut Street a block away. The mob being made up of those who think there are Nazis everywhere, themselves not included of course. The irony. Maybe it does depend on context as the female Presidents or former Presidents of our elite Ivy League stated in front of Congress...lol. No Larry Krasner around anymore at all...lol

The tables have turned, otherwise known as there are consequences for promoting and tolerating dangerous policies.

Old 01-12-2024, 04:09 AM

Oh, Larry ...
https://6abc.com/larry-krasner-septa...utor/14312282/

Again with the lack of impulse and emotional control ... shooting into a crowd:
https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...tion/14313290/

Old 01-12-2024, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPK21 View Post
Never thought I would ever see a police line guarding a Jewish business as an anit-Jewish mob took over Walnut Street a block away. The mob being made up of those who think there are Nazis everywhere, themselves not included of course. The irony. Maybe it does depend on context as the female Presidents or former Presidents of our elite Ivy League stated in front of Congress...lol. No Larry Krasner around anymore at all...lol

The tables have turned, otherwise known as there are consequences for promoting and tolerating dangerous policies.
What, the white supremacists are laying off the Asians and turning their attention to the Jews?

I didn't see this on the news.

Old 01-12-2024, 07:27 AM

1,529 posts, read 1,192,969 times
Quote:
I am NO fan of Larry Krasner. But if the judiciary finds that this law is unconstitutional, then I have no problem with it being struck down. We must endeavor to be a nation of laws, not of men. As the Founders intended.

Old 01-12-2024, 07:48 AM

9,410 posts, read 9,393,669 times
Quote:

These are the crimes that make people feel unsafe, a shooting in front of City Hall at 930pm.

At least they were captured and charged (as adults) and this didn't happen during the Christmas market season.

Old 01-12-2024, 08:02 AM

1,705 posts, read 981,809 times
Quote:
Oh, Larry ...
https://6abc.com/larry-krasner-septa...utor/14312282/

Name a special prosecutor, Dip$hit. Jesus H Christ. This moron is the last piece to fall.

Old 01-12-2024, 08:04 AM

1,705 posts, read 981,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpomp View Post
These are the crimes that make people feel unsafe, a shooting in front of City Hall at 930pm.

At least they were captured and charged (as adults) and this didn't happen during the Christmas market season.
Love it. 3 of these punks off the street. 10,000 more to go.

Old 01-12-2024, 09:41 AM

7,294 posts, read 10,638,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers Girl View Post
I am NO fan of Larry Krasner. But if the judiciary finds that this law is unconstitutional, then I have no problem with it being struck down. We must endeavor to be a nation of laws, not of men. As the Founders intended.
Indeed.

Maybe the GOP legislators places like Indiana County can focus their attention on substantive issues that impact Pennsylvania, instead of wasting taxpayer dollars with predictable right-wing pandering.

There's plenty to dislike about Krasner's methods, but the politicization of his authority in Harrisburg is nothing more than a dog-and-pony show for the Fox News crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia