Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 01:26 AM

92 posts, read 183,461 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any good used furniture stores, or furniture consignment stores, that has clean stuff, in good condition, at good prices? Looking for places that deliver.

We are moving to Anthem, so I guess stores in or around Phoenix (?) would be good? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 07:12 AM

19,433 posts, read 27,819,296 times
Unless you hit Craigslist, you won't find this cheaper than new unless you plan on buying very high end stuff. For the standard quality furniture, you'd be better off paying new (with free delivery, at sale prices). Or get a U-Haul and DIY from Craigslist.

If you still want to shop for used, the only place I know of that delivers is Terri's Consign and Design. The prices will shock you when you realize that it's used furniture.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:38 AM

606 posts, read 1,605,700 times
There's a place on 7th Street somewhere between Camelback and Northern that impressed me both on quality of used furniture and on price as well.

I wanna say it's called 7th St Consignment Furniture or something like that...Sorry can't remember the specifics rite now...

Old 06-20-2013, 08:16 AM

6,343 posts, read 14,680,057 times
Mesaauction.net. auctions are friday evenings & they have a deal with a crew that delivers the stuff over the weekend for a reasonable price. Its mostly old store display furniture. Prices are much lower in the summer when its hot out.. they post pictures of what is in the next auction on Wednesdays.

There are also guys on Craigslist that will pick up & deliver your craigslist finds for a reasonable price.

Option two is renting the pickup trucks at the depot or lowes - they're much cheaper than u-haul if you just need to get a piece or two home & dont own a truck.. about $20 for a 90-minute rental..

Old 06-20-2013, 10:20 AM

1,533 posts, read 1,591,667 times
Check out My Sister's Attic. They have some really nice used stuff. Best one I've found is in Scottsdale on Lincoln and Scottsdale Road area. There is a My Sister's Closet right there too

Old 06-20-2013, 01:02 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,984,185 times
There's a Facebook page in Anthem called swip-swap where a lot of Anthem residents sell and swap stuff. I don't do Facebook so I don't exactly know how to find it but from what I understand its very popular. My wife has used it, you may want to take a look. It's been featured in the weekly newsletter too.

Old 06-20-2013, 07:58 PM

517 posts, read 1,704,111 times
Ultimate Consignment is a very large wharehouse in Phoenix. It has the largest selection I've seen.

Second to that there are the Terri's Consignment stores. Prices vary hugely from store to store. You can make offers on furniture if you think their asking price is too high.

The Restore in Mesa has a smaller selection, but is great for tools and household parts too.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:49 AM

5 posts, read 12,800 times
There are many furniture store on web and provide many offer so i suggest you to go on web and find your area in best furniture shop.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:09 AM

19,433 posts, read 27,819,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPam View Post
Check out My Sister's Attic. They have some really nice used stuff. Best one I've found is in Scottsdale on Lincoln and Scottsdale Road area. There is a My Sister's Closet right there too
They don't deliver. Though I agree - nice stuff.

Old 06-21-2013, 08:35 AM

45 posts, read 64,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Waiboi View Post
There's a place on 7th Street somewhere between Camelback and Northern that impressed me both on quality of used furniture and on price as well.

I wanna say it's called 7th St Consignment Furniture or something like that...Sorry can't remember the specifics rite now...

Furniture Affair - 15602 N 7th St

And yeah, it's pretty good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area