Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 01:27 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Typhoid Mary stood her ground too. Being asymptomatic she refused to believe she was a carrier. She infected 53 but only 3 of them died before they locked her up. BTW, the vaccinated can still get the Covid but my chance of getting it is about 90% less than yours.
Using typhoid as a strawman argument is quite interesting.

You should feel better at 90%, especially if you’re wearing a mask, since we’ve been told wearing a mask will stop the spread.

Old 05-09-2021, 02:05 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pen...outputType=amp

Old 05-10-2021, 05:56 AM

32,620 posts, read 77,632,563 times
Trumpers: "Multiple vaccines approved in record timing. President Trump is amazing!"

Also Trumpers: "The vaccines were rushed. I don't trust them."

Old 05-10-2021, 08:23 AM

1,913 posts, read 740,186 times
If you travel a bit outside the county, you don't see many masks.

Old 05-10-2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
Trumpers: "Multiple vaccines approved in record timing. President Trump is amazing!"

Also Trumpers: "The vaccines were rushed. I don't trust them."
Plenty of folks questioning the rushed timeline and serious side affects. Funny how you would think it’s only “Trumpers”. Even funnier that you’re using because Trump as a strawman and assume his non-supporters have gotten or are all getting vaccinated.

Old 05-10-2021, 09:21 AM

2,277 posts, read 3,961,987 times
Erieguy, a vaccinated anti-trump vaccine questioner who believes an FDA emergency use approved vaccine is rushed and unsuitable for use and the disease is no bigger a worry than the common flu and who is good at math because he retired before 50.

Have I got the profile correct? Anything you’d to add?

Just wanting to make sure future posters have a clear picture who they’re arguing with...

Old 05-10-2021, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_In_Translation View Post
Erieguy, a vaccinated anti-trump vaccine questioner who believes an FDA emergency use approved vaccine is rushed and unsuitable for use and the disease is no bigger a worry than the common flu and who is good at math because he retired before 50.

Just wanting to make sure future posters have a clear picture who they’re arguing with...
Retired before I was 50

Who said the vaccine was unsuitable for use?

Who said it is no bigger worry than the common flu?

Nah, you make too many assumptions and lack comprehension to profile anyone...and you need to look at both sides of a situation versus thinking what you think is the end all be all.

Old 05-10-2021, 10:14 AM

882 posts, read 335,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_In_Translation View Post

Close.

Not anti-trump.
Good at math, and retired before 50 are unverified.
Things to add: Never admits to anything, and never takes a position that he can be held accountable to. Only exists here to be contrary.

Also, one of the few who are afraid of the vaccine.

Or, he's like the Fox folks like Tucker, and even the former guy.....vaccinated, but outwardly saying they question it.

Old 05-10-2021, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
Close.

Not anti-trump.
Good at math, and retired before 50 are unverified.
Things to add: Never admits to anything, and never takes a position that he can be held accountable to. Only exists here to be contrary.

Also, one of the few who are afraid of the vaccine.

Or, he's like the Fox folks like Tucker, and even the former guy.....vaccinated, but outwardly saying they question it.
Lol. Come on down to Florida for a visit.

I even offered to meet you. I admit to many things and take lots of positions. You simply don’t like them which is why when I called your bluff you changed your status.

I always love assumptions, especially since you have no idea if I’m vaccinated or not. However, there are certainly a huge amount of folks who simply choose not to jump into a rushed vaccine that’s produced serious side effects.

Nah, I just see both sides and respect folks that want to do what they feel is best for themselves, especially with a rushed vaccine for a virus that has a 99%+ survival rate.

As to mask and vaccines, we’re watching the Bucs game and most nobody is wearing a mask.

Old 05-10-2021, 07:57 PM

882 posts, read 335,736 times
Are you vaccinated?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh