Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 05:01 AM

504 posts, read 457,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
CNN Guest Compares Black Tea Partiers To Jewish Guards At Nazi Camps

I guess calling them Uncle Toms and race traitors was getting a bit old hat.
Lol I truly cant think of another name for them!!!

Well maybe paid tokens and props. Lol.

Forget the racism for just a minute..........just a minute.............The Tea-Party is a farce a tool of big business and Dick Army........... I will forget the racism and just call the Tea-Party what it is, no matter the color, A bunch of poorly educated dimwits cutting their own throats. Anyone who is apart of the Tea-Party and isnt a multimillionaires is retarded.

If I was in charge of a hedge-fund and had no love for America I would definitely be out there with the rest of the Tea-Partiers regardless of my color.......................See I am color blind except for the color of money lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 05:02 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
I think it safe to say that it has been some time since the media has been a reliable source for factual information. Regardless of the station their reporting reflects agenda more than fact.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:00 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Where does it say that?
The Constitution protects every citizen of the United States.

Including citizens that own companies. Therefore, it protects companies.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:03 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Lol I truly cant think of another name for them!!!

Well maybe paid tokens and props. Lol.
Yes, you are correct. The Tea Party is clearly racist. It started before Obama even decided to run for president.

The TP voted in more non-white candidates this year than Democrats did. How do you expalin that?

Old 11-26-2010, 07:50 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,303,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Yes, you are correct. The Tea Party is clearly racist. It started before Obama even decided to run for president.

The TP voted in more non-white candidates this year than Democrats did. How do you expalin that?

Tokens to look good. A minority republican is the saddest type of brainwashing.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:30 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Get off it. When are you going to get it. Tea party is racist. Blacks know it is racist. Blacks in overwhelming majorities do not support this group that exist for one purpose and one purpose only. Destroy this black President at all cost. And they are doing it to. The racist are winning hope you and your Husband are proud. Your part of the group that will go down as the group that used every bit of hate they could muster to destroy this Nations first and if the tea party can help, it last black President.
Lets get one thing clear, YOU do not speak for blacks. You definitely don't speak for the President who has said it is not a racist organization.
Your only hope is to deflect since the issues YOU support are known failures.

The Tea Party was started when Bush was in office to protest our out of control Federal government. To say "lowering the debt and reducing the size of our costly and inefficient federal government" will destroy our nation is preposterous.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:37 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Not all black people (myself included) think poorly of blacks who join the Tea Party. But if racist sentiments towards the president are even implied, then they have the duty to stand up and say something about it.

BTW...there IS a such thing as an Uncle Tom, and when i spot one, i will let them know that they're one. I don't see why non-blacks care one way or the other.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:43 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,410,174 times
More silly name-calling.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:49 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,325,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post

How did Obama do in the West Virginia democrat primaries? How many blacks voted for Mc Cain?
Just askin'.

Old 11-26-2010, 08:53 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,325,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
...A minority republican is the saddest type of brainwashing.
I rather think the assumption that a member of a minority group can't possibly vote for a Republican merely as a result of making up her/his own mind is a little bigoted. Do you condescend to tell all your minority friends what's best for them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies