Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 08:55 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Tokens to look good. A minority republican is the saddest type of brainwashing.
lol yea couldn't have won on merit.
People who believe in lowering the debt and a smaller, less intrusive Federal Government are tokens?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 09:05 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,321,312 times
The thread title all but evinces an scurrilous accusation. Among the myriad of evils perpetrated by the Nazis was the attempted extermination of European Jews. This was not merely empty rhetoric; they murdered six million of their fellow human beings. To compare a black man or woman at a Tea Party rally to a Jewish Nazi strongly implies that Tea Party supporters have among their aims the mass murder of blacks. If that's what anyone on this board is implying it is nothing less than execrable.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:38 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,298,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Sounds like blacks stuck on the teat of the Democratic plantation don't want their brothers and sisters discovering something better in life.
I really don't see how joining a group of people who view America as a White Christian nation, and advocates states rights which has been traditionally been used to discriminate and economically and politically disenfranchise Black Americans can lead to a better life for any Black American.

And by the way if it's anybody that wants a Black American on a plantation it tends to be Conservatives. The farther to the right you go the more religious and the more racist the conservative rhetoric becomes. Here is a list of ultra right groups in the Conservative Movement:

Aryan Nation

American Nazi Party

Klu Klux Klan

European-American Unity and Rights Organization

League of the South

Council of Conservative Citizens

White Revolution

Blood and Honour America Division

Stormfront

You will notice that the Tea Party leadership and other Conservative leaders won't speak out or condemn these groups.

Why?

They are part of the base of the Conservative Movement.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Yes, you are correct. The Tea Party is clearly racist. It started before Obama even decided to run for president.

The TP voted in more non-white candidates this year than Democrats did. How do you expalin that?
Most of the Black politicians that won elections were candidates in districts with significant Black American populations. If they got a significant portion of the Black vote then chances are it took less than 50% of the White American vote to win elections in their districts.

The exception here might be Alan West. He as the distinction of being a Iraq War veteran and he has said publically "I don't see myself as a Black American, I see myself as an American".

It should be noted there has since the late 1960’s ALWAYS been a small group of Black Americans that have identified with Conservatives based on their small government, less taxes ethos. Somehow they are able to hold their noses from the racist stench of the more radical elements of the Conservative Movement.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:40 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
I really don't see how joining a group of people who view America as a White Christian nation, and advocates states rights which has been traditionally been used to discriminate and economically and politically disenfranchise Black Americans can lead to a better life for any Black American.

And by the way if it's anybody that wants a Black American on a plantation it tends to be Conservatives. The farther to the right you go the more religious and the more racist the conservative rhetoric becomes. Here is a list of ultra right groups in the Conservative Movement:

Aryan Nation -----> La Raza,, Black Panthers Democrat

American Nazi Party -----> Roe vs Wade Democrat (started to kill and keep black population in check)

Klu Klux Klan -----> Senator Byrd, Democrat

European-American Unity and Rights Organization

League of the South

Council of Conservative Citizens

White Revolution -----> Black Liberation Theology

Blood and Honour America Division

Stormfront

You will notice that the Tea Party leadership and other Conservative leaders won't speak out or condemn these groups.

Why?

They are part of the base of the Conservative Movement.

Bold above mine. Your list is not conservative groups. These are radical groups which would be more in line with the actions and behaviors of liberals who reek with radical groups. I have yet to see any leftists liberals denounce any radicals among them. In fact they embrace all the radicals and the most massive murdering dictators around the world. Mao would be one who murdered over 70 million being the most loved by the left. Most of those groups I have not even heard of. Interesting you are so familiar with them.

I belong to a Tea Party and people are screened for radical ideas before we even let them join. Like most liberals you don't know what you are talking about and simply spew the lies the left regurgitates.

Old 11-26-2010, 10:45 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,689,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
CNN Guest Compares Black Tea Partiers To Jewish Guards At Nazi Camps

I guess calling them Uncle Toms and race traitors was getting a bit old hat.
Not really there are plenty of Kapos in Arizona supporting JT Ready and Russ Pearce. I guess jailing women and children so that politicians can get kickbacks is OK now. Never Again, except when it is profitable

Old 11-26-2010, 11:03 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Bold above mine. Your list is not conservative groups. These are radical groups which would be more in line with the actions and behaviors of liberals who reek with radical groups. I have yet to see any leftists liberals denounce any radicals among them. In fact they embrace all the radicals and the most massive murdering dictators around the world. Mao would be one who murdered over 70 million being the most loved by the left. Most of those groups I have not even heard of. Interesting you are so familiar with them.

I belong to a Tea Party and people are screened for radical ideas before we even let them join. Like most liberals you don't know what you are talking about and simply spew the lies the left regurgitates.
I'd be interested in knowing how Black Liberation Theology is the same as White Revolution.

I want evidence that the Roe v. Wade decision was made to keep the black population in check...especially since the case involved white people exclusively.

And Senator Byrd is dead. Interestingly enough, Byrd served during Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms' terms. Yea, that Strom...the guy who as governor TERRORIZED the black people of South Carolina and enforced Jim Crow as if he'd written it himself. Knowing all that, your Senate Majority leader (a Mississippian...not a coincidence) said that the whole country should've voted for ol' Strom because if they did, we wouldn't have these problems today (problems meaning black folks with all these rights).

I'm not one to say that the Tea Party is inherently a racist organization. Hell, i don't even believe that it is, but i doubt very seriously if a 3rd of them would give a black person or latino the time of day. If there are Uncle Tom black folks who go along with that, then fine. But i'm going to call them out on it...as is my duty to do so.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post

I lived in Texas for a couple of decades. I know a Black American that supported the "Small government, lower taxes" philosophy of the Tea Party in 2008. In early 2009 he was told that his presence and support of Tea Party events was no longer wanted or needed. In fact he was made to feel very unwelcomed at the last Tea Party event he attended.

Also the fact that you personally joined a Tea Party organization doesn't mean a lot. There are many organizations aligned with and support the whole Teal Party movement. In fact there is no one organization that speaks for the entire movement. Is every Tea Party supporter a racist? Definitely not but the undeniable fact is that there are racist elements within the Tea Party and it's seldom that you here Tea Party leaders speak out against racism.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'd be interested in knowing how Black Liberation Theology is the same as White Revolution.

I want evidence that the Roe v. Wade decision was made to keep the black population in check...especially since the case involved white people exclusively.

And Senator Byrd is dead. Interestingly enough, Byrd served during Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms' terms. Yea, that Strom...the guy who as governor TERRORIZED the black people of South Carolina and enforced Jim Crow as if he'd written it himself. Knowing all that, your Senate Majority leader (a Mississippian...not a coincidence) said that the whole country should've voted for ol' Strom because if they did, we wouldn't have these problems today (problems meaning black folks with all these rights).

I'm not one to say that the Tea Party is inherently a racist organization. Hell, i don't even believe that it is, but i doubt very seriously if a 3rd of them would give a black person or latino the time of day. If there are Uncle Tom black folks who go along with that, then fine. But i'm going to call them out on it...as is my duty to do so.

You need to do some research and learn for yourself. There are probably racist among all sorts of people (including our sitting president) but trying to paint the tea party as racist is wrong on all levels. Most all of the racism we see comes from the left. Case in point your own statement :

[quote] " If there are Uncle Tom black folks who go along with that, then fine. But i'm going to call them out on it...as is my duty to do so.]

The leftist are totally racist against blacks if they cannot USE them.

Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and "purtiy"," particularly of the "Aryan" race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the "fit" to reproduce and the "unfit" to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the "inferior" races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion. <-----RACIST WHITE SUPREMIST DEMOCRAT!

Old 11-26-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
I lived in Texas for a couple of decades. I know a Black American that supported the "Small government, lower taxes" philosophy of the Tea Party in 2008. In early 2009 he was told that his presence and support of Tea Party events was no longer wanted or needed. In fact he was made to feel very unwelcomed at the last Tea Party event he attended.

Also the fact that you personally joined a Tea Party organization doesn't mean a lot. There are many organizations aligned with and support the whole Teal Party movement. In fact there is no one organization that speaks for the entire movement. Is every Tea Party supporter a racist? Definitely not but the undeniable fact is that there are racist elements within the Tea Party and it's seldom that you here Tea Party leaders speak out against racism.

I don't believe you. Your intent is clear throughout this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies