Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 05:46 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
It's official. We're now in the double digits.
Yep... looks like you're going to stay desperate and hidden behind your off-topic and irrelevant question well into the double digits , while I keep posting the facts about Obama.

The fact remains that the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America have admitted that Obama owed allegiance to a foreign sovereign at birth.
Quote:
When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.
Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack

Obama is not a natural born citizen.

Oh, and thank you, HD, for keeping this thread at the top of the page on the POC forum. The more people that see the facts confirming Obama's allegiance to a foreign sovereign, the better!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2010, 05:48 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yep... looks like you're going to stay desperate and hidden behind your off-topic and irrelevant question well into the double digits , while I keep posting the facts about Obama.
Eleven!!!!

Do you believe that a person born in Los Angeles, California to two U.S. citizen parents who were both born in Erie, Pennsylvania is a natural born citizen?

Keep running, IC. Keep running.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:03 PM

Well... I was expecting IC would make it an even dozen times he has run away from a simple question before I had to go run errands... but I'll just have to save that for later tonight. In the meantime, note the following:

IC is afraid to answer the question because he suspects (with good reason) that his answer will expose his theories regarding the definition of natural born citizen as being complete crap.

He knows full well that the question is absolutely and completely on topic.

And he knows full well that he cannot answer it without being exposed as intellectually bankrupt.

See y'all later.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:04 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Eleven!!!!
Okay, just for you, HD, because you're being so kindly persistent in ensuring the facts get out to as many C-D POC readers as possible:

The fact remains that the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America have admitted that Obama owed allegiance to a foreign sovereign at birth.
Quote:
When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.
Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack

Obama is not a natural born citizen.

More food for thought:
John Jay to George Washington, 1787:
Quote:
Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in Chief of the American army shall not be given to nor devolve on, any but a natural born citizen.
The Papers of John Jay - View page 1 of 2

Info on John Jay:
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/digital/exhibitions/constitution/essay.html

Obama, self-admittedly a British citizen at birth (fightthesmears.com), was born a foreigner.

Foreigner: a person belonging to or owing allegiance to a foreign country
First known use of foreigner - 15th century
(source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary)

Oh, and thank you, HD, for keeping this thread at the top of the page on the POC forum. The more people that see the facts confirming Obama's allegiance to a foreign sovereign, the better! I'd love to continue this now, but I have other obligations that must be attended to. I'd love to pick this up later so this stays near the top of the POC forum. See you here later?

Old 09-02-2010, 06:10 PM

46,967 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Obama, self-admittedly a British citizen at birth...
I could have sworn there was some sort of kerfluffle where the United States told the British Crown that they no longer acknowledged its sovereignty over US citizens on US territory.

Incidentally, I'm just fine with Birther threads - I hope you're not laboring under the illusion that you come across as making a very rational argument.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:21 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Yep... looks like you're going to stay desperate and hidden behind your off-topic and irrelevant question.....
but it is on topic. your contention is that obama is not a NBC because his father was from foriegn country and obama had the opportunity to get dual citizenship. does just having the potential of getting dual citizenship disqualify a person as a NBC ?

Old 09-02-2010, 07:09 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Hawaiian officials claim to have seen the original in 2008, which means it CAN be accessed.

Obama has no excuse to withhold it, unless he's trying to hide something, which looks quite obvious at this point.
I highly doubt that states, including Hawaii, hired thousands of data entry types to hunt and peck their way through millions of BCs they had to get into their digital system- could you imagine the amount of human error? And talk about losing valuable information for someone trying to find out the truth about themselves or a relative.

The original old-school 1961 Hawaiian BCs with lots of info on them were most likely scanned in. All Obama has to do is ask for it to shut everyone up.

And to whomever said that people would be up in arms for using his "power" to do so, hardly.

So I agree that there may be something incriminating on the original one issued in 1961 for him to not release a copy of it. IF it exists.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:15 PM

Hey, IC.... why are you so afraid of answering the question? Are you suddenly not very confident that you have a clue?

Answer the question.

Do you believe that a person born in Los Angeles, California to two U.S. citizen parents who were both born in Erie, Pennsylvania is a natural born citizen?

(For those keeping track, that's the 12th time it's been asked)

Old 09-02-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I highly doubt that states, including Hawaii, hired thousands of data entry types to hunt and peck their way through millions of BCs they had to get into their digital system- could you imagine the amount of human error? And talk about losing valuable information for someone trying to find out the truth about themselves or a relative.
Your doubt is misplaced. Several states have done exactly that. Hawaii is one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker
The original old-school 1961 Hawaiian BCs with lots of info on them were most likely scanned in. All Obama has to do is ask for it to shut everyone up.
Nope. The information is stored as data, not images. You can't print the type of COLB that Hawaii issues from a scanned image.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:43 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,473,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

And to whomever said that people would be up in arms for using his "power" to do so, hardly.

So I agree that there may be something incriminating on the original one issued in 1961 for him to not release a copy of it. IF it exists.
1. As has bee stated, ALL of Hawaii's records are now digital.

2. Do you honestly think, the birther idiots who do not believe a legal birth certificate would not still find some reason to complain?? The dolts who do not believe a legal birth certificate is legit are ever going to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies