Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2010, 05:07 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Best I can do???!!! I haven't even began my dear...Who said it was about race??? I am pointing out facts---You know he is black right??
He's black wouldn't he be, half black and half white???

Quote:
Never knew it was an offense to point out a fact here on City Data--should that be reported???
Okay my apologize, it just sounded like another race card and that phrase has gotten old.

Report to C-D...........Not my style to tattle!!

Quote:
High horse---thank you for the compliment--I actually put the horse back in the barn since it is getting late.....There is always tommorrw... You always put a smile on my face 3shepards..gotta love ya!!
Than here's to ya from one horse lover to the next!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Obama is not a natural born citizen.
the nationality of obama's father was far from secret. do you honestly believe that the GOP would spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a campaign they could have won by simply pointing out he wasn't eligible ?

Old 09-02-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so then you are saying driving voters to the polls and buying them pizza is just a wrong thing to do regardless of faith ???

please help me understand your point.
So are you telling me that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson did this for religious purpose?? Do you actually, believe these two men are doing this for God??

Old 09-02-2010, 05:20 PM

88,989 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
LOL.... I gotta say, even you have to be embarrassed at this point. Because you already know I'm going to ask yet an eighth time
So, you want to provide everyone with permanent digital proof that you are incapable of staying on topic and are posting the same off-topic question about a hypothetical unnamed person with completely different birth circumstances for the eighth time. Destroy your credibility. Fine with me.

As to the thread, I'll stay on topic discussing Obama's Constitutional ineligibility to be U.S. President...

The fact is, the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America have admitted that Obama owed allegiance to a foreign sovereign at birth.
Quote:
When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.
Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

Old 09-02-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
on revue, i do apologize. your post had no mention of religion and i made the leap.

my defense being that your posts in this thread have been heavily christian based and the two figures you commented on are reverends in christian churches.
Know need to worry most people do attack me on here even when I don't speak of Christianity, guess we Christians have something about us, that makes the other side leap!!

The reason I mentioned Al & Jesse were due to PIZZA & POLLS they were the ones that arranged the whole thing. Nothing to do with politics I'm sure!!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:22 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
So, you want to provide everyone with permanent digital proof that you are incapable of staying on topic and are posting the same off-topic question about a hypothetical unnamed person with completely different birth circumstances for the eighth time. Destroy your credibility. Fine with me.
You can run, IC. You can run like a frightened toddler. You can scream like a beaten stepchild.

But you cannot hide.

Here's the question for a ninth time:

Do you believe that a person born in Los Angeles, California to two U.S. citizen parents who were both born in Erie, Pennsylvania is a natural born citizen?

Come on IC... do we really have to get into double digits?

Old 09-02-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
the nationality of obama's father was far from secret. do you honestly believe that the GOP would spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a campaign they could have won by simply pointing out he wasn't eligible ?
I have no clue why the GOP does what they do. Why would I?

Old 09-02-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You can run, IC.
I'm not the one hiding. You are... behind your off topic, unrelated question. You can hide behind it all you want, it doesn't change the known facts about Obama.

The fact remains that the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America have admitted that Obama owed allegiance to a foreign sovereign at birth.
Quote:
When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.
Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

Old 09-02-2010, 05:35 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
I'm not the one hiding. You are... behind your off topic, unrelated question. You can hide behind it all you want, it doesn't change the known facts about Obama.
It's official. We're now in the double digits.

I for one will be having chicken for dinner tonight!!!!

Do you believe that a person born in Los Angeles, California to two U.S. citizen parents who were both born in Erie, Pennsylvania is a natural born citizen?

Last edited by HistorianDude; 09-02-2010 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Didn't want to hurt IC's feelings.

Old 09-02-2010, 05:37 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
I have no clue why the GOP does what they do. Why would I?
take an educated guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies