Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 03:18 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,654,284 times

Advertisements

Who would be shocked if their kid came out gay if they named him Anderson?

Old 09-17-2010, 03:20 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,952,567 times
Anderson Cooper questions people on the left and the right. I don't consider him "left wing." By the way, what does his sexual orientation have to do with this?

Old 09-17-2010, 03:24 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,207,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Who would be shocked if their kid came out gay if they named him Anderson?
WTF???

Old 09-17-2010, 03:26 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,207,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite() View Post
Only homophobes will bring up sexual orientation for no reason
Or closet homosexuals in denial....

Old 09-17-2010, 03:27 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,679,185 times

Use it folks.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,534,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Anderson Cooper questions people on the left and the right. I don't consider him "left wing." By the way, what does his sexual orientation have to do with this?
I completely agree his sexual orientation is of no concern and has no place. But I do think he is bias. He leans very left and it comes thru in all he does.
I like him but I would respect him if he didn't let his bias thru so much. I know it's hard to do but still. IMO he is much harder on republicans than democrats.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:29 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,252,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Anderson Cooper is definitely Gay and obviously Ashamed of it. Just as Obama is a Muslim and Ashamed of it. But what is worse with Anderson, is the fact he never gets exposed for his trashy risky behavior and sexual exploitations whereas he feels comfortable grilling Republicans on theirs.

It is well known that Anderson Cooper frequents Third World Countries to stay off Radar while he enjoys his sex exploits of Third World Venues!

By the way, there is nothing wrong with being Gay. Be proud of it and not Filthy!

Dear God. Wait. I get it. You're being facetious.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:33 PM

4,035 posts, read 10,303,900 times
Quote:
Left Wing Gay "Anderson Cooper " from CNN last evening interviewed Carl Palandino the GOP candidate. He continuously focused on trivial gossip deliberately trying to demean Mr Palandino's Character.

However, the Left Wing Gay Mr Cooper never will dig up any crap on Democrats like Obama, Cumo, Barny Frank or Dodd.

How disgusting CNN is for its lack of objectivity.

Anderson Cooper should stick to his Banging Bath House Gay Orgies and keep his filthy remarks to his lovers.
First of all, it's Paladino. And his character is a major issue in the race. Many Republicans are calling him unfit for office. He could easily turn into another Dan Maes.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:39 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,965,919 times
Default Nope, you have the wrong argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpk-nyc View Post
First of all, it's Paladino. And his character is a major issue in the race. Many Republicans are calling him unfit for office. He could easily turn into another Dan Maes.
The argument is how Anderson Cooper, being a gay left wing homosexual feels its ok to bring up sexually explicit gossip towards one particular party because of his Bias while he is Ashamed to admit his Homosexuality and how he Gang Bangs in Third World Countries.

Did you ever hear him question Obama on Crack Cocaine or Barney Frank about his Male Prostitutes?

Anderson Cooper is very Bias, and those in Glass Houses should not throuw stones. He reminds me of Eliot Spitzer.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:50 PM

18,414 posts, read 19,053,577 times
Quote:
Left Wing Gay "Anderson Cooper " from CNN last evening interviewed Carl Palandino the GOP candidate. He continuously focused on trivial gossip deliberately trying to demean Mr Palandino's Character.

However, the Left Wing Gay Mr Cooper never will dig up any crap on Democrats like Obama, Cumo, Barny Frank or Dodd.

How disgusting CNN is for its lack of objectivity.

Anderson Cooper should stick to his Banging Bath House Gay Orgies and keep his filthy remarks to his lovers.
Quote:
Anderson Cooper is definitely Gay and obviously Ashamed of it. Just as Obama is a Muslim and Ashamed of it. But what is worse with Anderson, is the fact he never gets exposed for his trashy risky behavior and sexual exploitations whereas he feels comfortable grilling Republicans on theirs.

It is well known that Anderson Cooper frequents Third World Countries to stay off Radar while he enjoys his sex exploits of Third World Venues!

By the way, there is nothing wrong with being Gay. Be proud of it and not Filthy!
such an ugly rant, full of speculation and hate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies