Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumandcoke View Post
I watch him to see if anything has changed with his reporting style. I trust that our networks should provide us anchors without bias.

So far FOX News has let me down the least. They are really objective and tell it like it is despite what the Radical Leftist East Coast Elite Prep School Ivy League educated snobby media would have us believe.
If you don't like CNN or Cooper, then you don't have to watch. These are privately-run organizations. They're free to broadcast however they wish, and you're free to ignore them.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM

114 posts, read 127,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
or have fantasies about what he may do sexually
I am a devout Christian who was raised in a solid Southern household. I do not appreciate that comment.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:19 PM

114 posts, read 127,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
If you don't like CNN or Cooper, then you don't have to watch. These are privately-run organizations. They're free to broadcast however they wish, and you're free to ignore them.
Thanks for the tip.

I will stop watching CNN.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:21 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,621,939 times
Quote:
No one's forcing you to watch Anderson Cooper.
Just like nobody is or has forced the dozens of wacko lefties in this forum (and millions in this country) to watch Beck or anyone else on Fox.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:23 PM

18,389 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Stop infusing my comment with your out of control liberal bias.

People had a lot stronger moral principles in the 1950s. That's all.

People with deviant lifestyles were shunned. The way we should still live today, IMO. I am gld that I have a channel like Fox News with godly people who believe the same as I do.
Quote:
I agree with Comet. If you're going to call someone out for being a homosexual you should at least reveal yourself. I have heard stories about his escapades in Third World countries but didn't know if it was true. I now believe it to be true.

The moral fabric of the country is being torn to shreds by the liberal media and its followers. I wish we were back to the way we were in the 1950s. Everyone knew their place and had some sort of decency.
Quote:
I am a devout Christian who was raised in a solid Southern household. I do not appreciate that comment.
I don't appreciate these comments.
no one should be shunned. you wanna put a big red A on people who cheat on their spouse too? everyone "knew their place" gee wonder what that means? we are doing the same thing now that we did in the 1950's. to believe something "now" because a random person on the internet says it's true truly says something about your ability to consider all the facts before reaching a conclusion

Old 09-17-2010, 10:31 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Just like nobody is or has forced the dozens of wacko lefties in this forum (and millions in this country) to watch Beck or anyone else on Fox.
I realize that. I was responding to his comment that said Cooper is "shoving crap down our throats nightly". It's illogical for him to say that anything is being shoved down his throat when he's freely choosing to watch it.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:32 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,621,939 times
Quote:
I realize that. I was responding to his comment that said Cooper is "shoving crap down our throats nightly". It's illogical to say that anything is being shoved down his throat when he's freely choosing to watch it.
Ok. Fair enough.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:40 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Basically Coer is like veryother talkig head i that he wants to be o top and has a agrenda. he bascailly was bad at BP because they would not do as he wanted i lettig him exclusive access/ therefore he decided to punish them by reaching conclusio not investiagted yet. He is like so mnay that think they have to lead the maddening crowd on guilty before even a investigation.But then ahting business is on the democratic agenda anyway as we have clearly seen.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:54 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,973 times
Default Thanks Rumandcoke for being Honest!

Quote:
I have no reason to believe that Comet is being dishonest. We clearly are cut from the same moral cloth. I have heard stories, but the way that Comet describes it just really struck a nerve with me, you know? Things are not changing for the better. We need to go back to the way it was.There are certain aspects of life in the 50s I wish we could go back to. Mainly when we had a sense of morality.
Thanks for the post rumandcoke!

It is very sad to see how too many in our great country have been so misguided and influenced by the evil left wing communist politicians. How disgusting & sick that we actually have so called leaders like Barney Frank, a self claimed homosexual who ran a male ***** house while he was on the public payroll!

More disturbing is how a major Cable Network like CNN will showcase a Raving Homosexual like Anderson Cooper who besmirches conservative's hearsay behaviors while he and his sexual partners can rave in third world nations like India & Thailand! Thailand is known world wide for being a haven where perverts frequent.

Our Country has major employment and debt problems and what does Anderson Cooper do while interviewing Mr Palandino? He asks him trash questions which clearly have the sole intention of destroying his character. IMHO those who find this Anderson Cooper objective must re-examine their own character.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:58 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Left Wing Gay "Anderson Cooper " from CNN last evening interviewed Carl Palandino the GOP candidate. He continuously focused on trivial gossip deliberately trying to demean Mr Palandino's Character.

However, the Left Wing Gay Mr Cooper never will dig up any crap on Democrats like Obama, Cumo, Barny Frank or Dodd.

How disgusting CNN is for its lack of objectivity.

Anderson Cooper should stick to his Banging Bath House Gay Orgies and keep his filthy remarks to his lovers.
Every time I think of voting for a Republican I remember that would mean belonging to a party that is made up of people like you....and I vote Democrat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies