Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 02:22 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,636 times

Advertisements

Left Wing Gay "Anderson Cooper " from CNN last evening interviewed Carl Palandino the GOP candidate. He continuously focused on trivial gossip deliberately trying to demean Mr Palandino's Character.

However, the Left Wing Gay Mr Cooper never will dig up any crap on Democrats like Obama, Cumo, Barny Frank or Dodd.

How disgusting CNN is for its lack of objectivity.

Anderson Cooper should stick to his Banging Bath House Gay Orgies and keep his filthy remarks to his lovers.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:25 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Left Wing Gay "Anderson Cooper " from CNN last evening interviewed Carl Palandino the GOP candidate. He continuously focused on trivial gossip deliberately trying to demean Mr Palandino's Character.

However, the Left Wing Gay Mr Cooper never will dig up any crap on Democrats like Obama, Cumo, Barny Frank or Dodd.

Anderson Cooper should stick to his Banging Bath House Gay Orgies and keep his filthy remarks to his lovers.
And to think that another conservative just posted a thread accusing "the left" of being hateful...

Old 09-17-2010, 02:26 PM

2,031 posts, read 2,988,369 times
Quote:

You sure do spend a lot of time speculating on the gay sex you think Anderson Cooper is having! Bet you're quite the PhotoShopper, too... just a hunch...

Old 09-17-2010, 02:28 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Wow..I'm out of the loop. I didn't know Anderson Cooper was gay.
But he has done a good job on calling out BP and the Government on the Oil Spill fiasco.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:36 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,636 times
Default Yes He's Gay & Ashamed of It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
But he has done a good job on calling out BP and the Government on the Oil Spill fiasco.
Anderson Cooper is definitely Gay and obviously Ashamed of it. Just as Obama is a Muslim and Ashamed of it. But what is worse with Anderson, is the fact he never gets exposed for his trashy risky behavior and sexual exploitations whereas he feels comfortable grilling Republicans on theirs.

It is well known that Anderson Cooper frequents Third World Countries to stay off Radar while he enjoys his sex exploits of Third World Venues!

By the way, there is nothing wrong with being Gay. Be proud of it and not Filthy!

Old 09-17-2010, 02:38 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Anderson Cooper is definitely Gay and obviously Ashamed of it.
How is he "obviously" ashamed of it? Because he doesn't announce it every night to the world? And if he did announce it, he would be criticized by the anti-gay crowd for making it an issue.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:38 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,137,017 times
Quote:
Anderson Cooper is definitely Gay and obviously Ashamed of it.
So which is it? First the right wingers are tired of "the gay agenda being shoved down their throats." Now we have a gay man who doesn't discuss his private life publicly and its cause he's "ashamed."

Can't win with these hypocrites.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:40 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I didn't know he was either. I think he is handsome.
Poor guy. I don't care or want to know about his personal life. Good for him if he keeps it private. I feel bad for him if he is ashamed of it.

Even though he is very liberal I do think he is pretty professional and seems nice. He is one of the few CNNers I can actually tolerate.
I don't think people should get into his personal business though especially if he is private about it.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:51 PM

34 posts, read 21,653 times
Quote:

Just out of curiosity, what prompted you to use the word "GAY" in your post? His orientation has NOTHING to do with what you are ranting about.
is it because you are homophobic?

Old 09-17-2010, 03:12 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And to think that another conservative just posted a thread accusing "the left" of being hateful...
I think the pot just met the kettle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies