Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 08:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

This nation was built and has been maintained as the nation all others envied, because of our strong Christian values. Not because it was a free for all.
You can not prosper without morals, ethics, and a firm direction as we evolve.

Christianity and Islam, are a contradiction of each other and do not mingle well at all.
One is forgiving, and the other doesn't cut any slack for being a human.

You realize, Muslims have been brainwashed to keep the Holy War going until all infidels are eliminated. Can you see why a religion has waged a war against a nation of soil and lives, regardless of faith. The USA was founded upon and has maintained Christian values.

This is a continuation of the Holy wars Muslims and Christians have been fighting for Centuries.

In the name of fairness, equality and forgiveness, our nation has become naive and complacent, to believe all others around the world are as caring and forgiving as we are. It is going to cost us for not screening who we allow in this nation more closely. There was a time, where we didn't just let anyone in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2010, 11:59 AM

421 posts, read 448,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Christianity and Islam, are a contradiction of each other and do not mingle well at all.
One is forgiving, and the other doesn't cut any slack for being a human.

You realize, Muslims have been brainwashed to keep the Holy War going until all infidels are eliminated. Can you see why a religion has waged a war against a nation of soil and lives, regardless of faith. The USA was founded upon and has maintained Christian values.

This is a continuation of the Holy wars Muslims and Christians have been fighting for Centuries.
Bentbow - To clarify you make a few points/logical argumen:

" Christianity and Islam, are a contradiction of each other and do not mingle well at all."

This suggests that there is something in the nature of Christianity and something in the nature of Islam that contradicts. So, whereas the Bible says thou shalt not kill, the Koran say, thou shalt not kill...wait, you see my concern here?

You also claim that this is a continuation of the 'Holly Wars' that have been raging for centuries. Only, for the majority of the time from the 12th century onwards Islam and the Christian empires have been at peace...makes your model a little odd...

There is a basic difference between saying that America et al are at war with 'X' state and that state is predominantly Islamic, and we are at war with Islam. In the latter case your biggest enemy is in SE Asia, which makes you worry about all this middle east nonsense..

Old 10-17-2010, 12:17 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,190,050 times
I recommend all patriotic Americans to watch the skies every day after sundown. I have heard that we should expect some significant attacks during the darkest hours. Listen for the sound of helicopters and whirring of alien space ships.

Old 10-17-2010, 12:59 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
Muslim Brotherhood has officially declared war on the US.

That just smells like the gene pool self sanitizing.

Old 10-17-2010, 02:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
You used it first to describe all muslims, who you fear so greatly.

Scaredy cat.

I think I just saw it. Kinda strange that you'd claim you missed it.

The situation is this...

They scare you. They don't scare me. I've seen guys with an alligator mouth and a canary bird azz before.

If your prayers for the defeat of islam to the angry middle eastern sky-god you worship have just resulted in more muslim gains, then the answer to your prayers is that your god prefers muslims. Maybe you should dust off your Y2K bunker and stock up on canned goods. Jesus can't save you from the wrath of the fierce mohammadens. Allah triumphs.
I would suggest that you need to do some reading about the Muslim Brotherhood in the US since I am sure you haven't done so up to now.

Here is a kind of long read you may be able to do something with, like read and learn.

The Muslim Brotherhood's US Network » Current Trends in Islamist Ideology

Old 10-17-2010, 02:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Roy, I must admit I am not that familiar with the Muslim Brotherhood on either side of the equator. In reading the document that I linked to though perhaps the Brotherhood is defined in terms of the authors 3 groups.
Three groups separate yet over lapping:
I did summarize a little of what the author wrote, yet I place in quotes, just the same. Also from the document I linked to:
I've always wondered why.
So there I found my answer. ^
And this rest of these excerpts from the document fall under my category of just good information to know.
There are so many sets and subsets to the Muslim population, I doubt very seriously that I can keep up. I just feel one thing to be certain. If the U.S. adopts Sharia law into the U.S. Constitution, there goes the neighborhood.

have a great day,
~bell~

PS: That is a great document in which I encourage others to read. It seems we are in conflict with an ideology. (the hatfields and the mc coys )
I have recently found this great history of the Muslim Brotherhood in the US and there is just too much there for these people who want to support the Muslims in their attempts to take over the US. It tells just too much and was written in 2008 so is not brand new.

The Muslim Brotherhood's US Network » Current Trends in Islamist Ideology

Old 10-17-2010, 03:46 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,271,444 times
"For the majority of the time from the 12th century onwards Islam and the Christian empires have been at peace."

Just because they were busy fighting others more closeby doesn't mean they were being peaceful and not prostelizing by force. It's just at this point in time that they've already conquered their surrounding neighbors.

1187 Battle of Hattin
1187 Conquest of Jerusalem
1249 Battle of al-Mansura
1259 Battle of Ain Jalut
1402 Battle of Ankara
1453 Battle of Constinople
1492 Muslims driven out of Spain
1516 Battle of Marj Dabiq
1523 Battle of Al-Raidania
Battle of Vienna (Sept 11th) 1683 When their advancement into Europe was held at bay and they were driven back. *Note the date*

The charter of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization behind most other groups and mosques in the US, states that their purpose is for all the world to become Islamic under the dictatorship of an arab caliphate including his rule over our own White House. Enough reason to keep an eye on them.

Old 10-17-2010, 04:24 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,262,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Please don't look into what that Muslim Brotherhood is and who is in it. You may be so surprised that you couldn't stand what you had learned. I feel for people who think as you just said but someday, probably too late, you will take the trouble to look into this. Goat herders? Isn't that kind of a broad brush you just painted Muslims with?
Goat herders didn't hold my father hostage (hog tied him and put a knife to his throat) while they robbed his business. Nope, they were platinum card carrying members of the "brotherhood of Islam" . Robbing businesses owned by infidels, and in the NAME of their "ALLAH" was the excuse.

And this was over 20 years ago.

Sons of *******.

Old 10-17-2010, 04:31 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,262,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
You used it first to describe all muslims, who you fear so greatly.

Scaredy cat.
You have some super secret power that can detect a Muslim who wants to kill you vs. one who wants to hug you? You know where the cells are and what they have planned?

Quote:
They scare you. They don't scare me. I've seen guys with an alligator mouth and a canary bird azz before.
I'm glad they don't scare you. Child molesters don't tend to scare anyone until after the fact either.

Quote:
If your prayers for the defeat of islam to the angry middle eastern sky-god you worship have just resulted in more muslim gains, then the answer to your prayers is that your god prefers muslims. Maybe you should dust off your Y2K bunker and stock up on canned goods. Jesus can't save you from the wrath of the fierce mohammadens. Allah triumphs.
What the heck?

Old 10-17-2010, 08:55 PM

421 posts, read 448,829 times
[quote=Sgoldie;16295721)

The charter of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization behind most other groups and mosques in the US, states that their purpose is for all the world to become Islamic under the dictatorship of an arab caliphate including his rule over our own White House. Enough reason to keep an eye on them.[/quote]

Ok, so that's 9 wars in over 300 years. So, lets thinks about this relatively, US, 20th century directly involved:

Several in Cuba, P.C, WW1,WW2, Korea, Vietnam, First gulf war, second gulf war, Serbian crisis etc etc

That's an easy nine is 100 years, to times up about the same as 27 wars in the same 300 year period. I'm not saying that Islamic states are peaceful, simple that there is nothing about Islam itself that makes states more violent. The historical evidence seems to seriously question that Christian states are less violent.

The Muslim brotherhood is an organization, not a religion. It was originally an anti-colonial organisation, provides social services, health care etc, and no doubt dislikes the USA. But the muslim brotherhood is a political organization, not a religion.

You suggest that its worth 'keeping an eye' on groups, which is clearly true. But to be deluded into thinking that Islam is the problem just diminishes the effectiveness of your security services. To recognize that there are states and organizations that have political interests and practical gains is much more useful to state security.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies