Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 12:17 PM

958 posts, read 2,622,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
She's absolutely insane with the fake wig. She should have been tackled and detained.
According to your whacked teabagger logic, these nutjobs should be tackled and detained as well.

Oh, and by the way, what's a "fake wig"? Is that different than a real wig?

Old 10-26-2010, 12:22 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Any true man would have stepped in and took care of the situation..<snip>
I think there are very few of us old schoolers left, very VERY few on city-data apparently.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:25 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I should think that all men, regardless of party, would condemn this punk's actions..

Are you suggesting it's okay to assault a woman just because her political persuasion is different than yours?
Your question is ill conceived. You should ask me given the same circumstances would I have acted in the same manner. Answer: Being a former LEO if I had thought she/he was a threat as she charged a political candidate in disguise and after she/he was down her/his hand moved into her/his upper torso area I would have come down on her/him like a ton of bricks with my knee squarely on her/his neck area. All this as I would be reaching for her/his arms to restrain her with handcuffs. What you don't realize is the time factor of her/his actions and those of the foot stomper which are mere seconds. In real life you have no benefit of SLO MO like you are observing. Did you see how her/his hand popped out of her chest area as he forcefully pushed down on her/his shoulder/neck area. Violent criminals can and do "play dead" before striking. But you just go on making your threats against other posters. I know it makes you feel better.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:29 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishCream View Post
According to your whacked teabagger logic, these nutjobs should be tackled and detained as well.

Oh, and by the way, what's a "fake wig"? Is that different than a real wig?
Are you sincerely oblivious as to the difference between puposely hiding one's appearence behind a wig as compared to dressing up in costume as a character from history? Really? Is this the kind of logic employed by members of the party of the "intellectually elite"?

Your name-calling "whacked teabagger" rhetoric denounces any credibility to your post. Buh bye.....

Old 10-26-2010, 12:33 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Then maybe you better talk with your King Obama who called all Americans that can vote and want to deport illegal aliens ENEMIES.

Back up your bold words.

And BTW, I'd be glad to have a conversation with the president.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:34 PM

958 posts, read 2,622,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Are you sincerely oblivious as to the difference between puposely hiding one's appearence behind a wig as compared to dressing up in costume as a character from history? Really? Is this the kind of logic employed by members of the party of the "intellectually elite"?

Your name-calling "whacked teabagger" rhetoric denounces any credibility to your post. Buh bye.....
Wow...such tough words coming from such a paragon of virtue. "Buh bye"...can't you come up with something more original? Apparently not.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:39 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,358,545 times
I don’t really condone violence but when you put on a disguise and try to pull an activist stunt then you take a chance of these things happening, I didn’t see anything wrong with taking her down but the guy shouldn’t have put his foot on her, he was told to stop immediately and appeared to just be a bystander, his actions are his own and although it was lame I can’t see much being made of this..
Activists know these things can happen and I’m sure she welcomes the attention she is getting.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:41 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,332,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMcElwee View Post
But easily scared, apparently.

Like meathead being scared because a group (the Tea Party) wants smaller, less intrusive government. Yah, that is sooooo scarry.

Grow up, folks. Find some testes somewhere.
The Pauls and their supporters don't represent the Tea Party, thank goodness.
The Pauls and the thugs that support them are depraved intellectually and brutal.
And again, I am NO liberal.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:44 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,249,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post

This is a horrible statement.
Nobody should ever advocate for violence against anyone.

We are all entitled to our opinions & political beliefs but, this kind of behavior should NEVER happen.
That's the problem with so many people on the far right. They want the constitution's 'freedom of speech and reglion' as long as it's their brand.

Most of them are too stupid to be objectional.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:50 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,249,644 times
I've watched several different versions of these videos and the ones posted on here. I've paused them to see where this girl 'ran' at rand. I don't see that.

That mob was a crazed bunch of freaks. The girl had been shoved to the curb and was down several seconds. You can see this as that fat white woman with the flatt butt and big red, white nd blue on her tee-shirt steps over Lauren. Then the white dude comes over and steps on her; then he raises his leg and stomps on her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies