Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 01:48 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
<snip>After all, what kind of person was the goofball who stamped on this woman's neck and head? That's the definition of a thug.
No that's the definition of a yellow bellied coward.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMcElwee View Post
Actually, if you check the video, it was her shoulder. Always disable an attacker. Bring 'em down to parade rest!!!!
It is the careful placement of the foot on her shoulder and some neck that leads me to think that the whole thing was "staged" by Conway people. I am glad that at least one beside me can see what happened.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:50 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,469,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think that foot was placed on the woman's neck primarily with great care without any real stomping. I wouldn't mind demonstrating a stomp on your head so you could see the difference in a stomp and what that guy did.

Somebody tell meson what I said here since he has me on ignore. I guess that is the safest way for him to hide from me.
BTW, isn't this kind of thing what Obama wanted the left to do? Get in their face, argue with them??? Well, this is what happens whe you listen to your fearless leader. It's easy for him to talk trash, he's got secret service to watch his back. "She" is all proud of herself for getting stepped on.....

Old 10-26-2010, 01:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
BTW, isn't this kind of thing what Obama wanted the left to do? Get in their face, argue with them??? Well, this is what happens whe you listen to your fearless leader. It's easy for him to talk trash, he's got secret service to watch his back. "She" is all proud of herself for getting stepped on.....
You are so right about what the Great One said to his followers and what happens when they attempt that.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-26-2010 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: previous post was removed

Old 10-26-2010, 02:00 PM

103 posts, read 95,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Clear as can be it's to the head. That guy is a total redneck tea party right wing PU**Y.
Anyone that defends and condones that cheap assault are in the same boat.
What's that color surrounding the foot? Why it's red, bright red. It's a bright red blouse, which are worn from the shoulders down, and not, and so idiotically proposed, on the head.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:01 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
So much for the Tea Naggers slogan Don't Tread on Me huh!

Old 10-26-2010, 02:02 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
LEXINGTON, Ky. — Police are seeking the public’s help identifying people involved in the assault on
liberal activist Lauren Lizabeth Valle, 23, outside the studios of Kentucky Educational Television
before a debate Monday night between U.S. Senate candidates Rand Paul Paul and Democrat
Jack Conway.

Police seek Rand Paul supporters who stomped MoveOn activist | McClatchy

Throw the morons in jail where they belong....
He's confessed:

APNewsBreak: Paul volunteer apologizes for scuffle - U.S. news - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39844442/ns/us_news - broken link)

Old 10-26-2010, 02:03 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Default Apology made

Quote:
An apology was made by the man who placed his foot on her shoulder. I notice the poseur did not apologise for her contributing actions.

Paul Supporter Apologizes for Scuffle With Liberal Activist | The Blaze

It is also worth noting additional actions by the Rand Paul campaign:

The Paul campaign cut ties with Profitt, removing him from his role as Bourbon County campaign coordinator and banning him from campaign events.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:05 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
From your link: Paul supporter Tim Profitt said video of the scuffle made it appear worse than it was and he chided police for not stepping in.

The moron won't accept responsibility for his actions and blames the police for not stepping in to control him? What kind of teabagger logic is this.

If he can't control himself and his actions, he shouldn't be allowed in public.

Further from your link: Paul's campaign dropped Profitt as campaign coordinator in Bourbon County in central Kentucky and banned him from future events.
This is how a campaign coordinator behaves.
Bwahaha.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:05 PM

103 posts, read 95,119 times
Quote:
Exactly, tread on the maggots instead.

BTW, did you think you could steal America WITHOUT a fight??? Silly you!!!1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies