Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 04:40 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times

Advertisements

Isn't this the same group of far leftists who claim free sppech for one and all? Transparency? No secret should be safe? And yet, when Palin took to her vehicle of free speech, her Facebook page to denounce Assange and his tactics, his supporters/hackers want to deny her the free speech they claim for Assange and Wikileaks by attacking her personal information and website.

How could this be?

Exclusive: Sarah Palin Under Cyber-Attack from Wikileaks Supporters in 'Operation Payback' - Political Punch

Quote:
The website and personal credit card information of former Gov. Sarah Palin were cyber-attacked today by Wikileaks supporters, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate tells ABC News in an email.

Hackers in London apparently affiliated with “Operation Payback” – a group of supporters of Julian Assange and Wikileaks – have tried to shut down SarahPac and have disrupted Sarah and Todd Palin’s personal credit card accounts.

“This is what happens when you exercise the First Amendment and speak against his sick, un-American espionage efforts.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 04:52 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Palin the whiny witch is whining again is she?!!
Maybe her and Toad have Mastercard accounts, their site was hacked.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:58 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Palin the whiny witch is whining again is she?!!
Maybe her and Toad have Mastercard accounts, their site was hacked.
HA HA are you even trying to be funny! your not. Maybe your email account should be hacked to, how would you like it.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:03 PM

716 posts, read 1,120,014 times
I sort of wonder if Julian Assange and his buddies are just trying to cause chaos because they can. Isn't that what hackers do? I mean, I understand releasing info on civilian deaths and that sort of thing. But I don't understand releasing some dirty laundry about diplomats talking behind each others back. It seems petty, kind of like telling everyone that your neighbor's wife had an affair.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:14 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
I think Sarah's just trying to get attention again.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:25 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I think Sarah's just trying to get attention again.
She's an attention hoar no doubt about it!

Old 12-08-2010, 05:27 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
She's no better than Grayson.
You call for someone's assassination and tell people he should be hunted down like Al Queda then you deserve whatever reaction people give.

Palin is nothing more than a loose cannon and as the above poster stated..an attention hoar (misspelled on purpose).

Old 12-08-2010, 05:30 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
She's an attention hoar no doubt about it!
It does seem as if the former governor tries to capitalize on just about anything. Somehow I don't think that wikileaks et al considers her silly facebook page to be as important as she does.

In a way it reminds me of how she tried to use the Yukon Delta crisis as a way to get her mug in front of the cameras while still gov. She ignored the fact that our own people were in a state of emergency until she saw a chance to get her picture in the paper with some televangelist.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 12-08-2010 at 05:40 PM..

Old 12-08-2010, 05:34 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,927,270 times
Seriously, its a bit hypocritical to call for someone's extra-judicial assassination and then complain about that person infringing her rights.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:38 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
It does seem as if the former governor tries to capatilize on just about anything. Somehow I don't think that wikileaks et al considers her silly facebook page to be as important as she does.

In a way it reminds me of how she tried to use the Yukon Delta crisis as a way to get her mug in front of the cameras while still gov. She ignored the fact that our own people were in a state of emergency until she saw a chance to get her picture in the paper with some televangelist.
And when there's nothing going on she appears on Dancing with the Stars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies