Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 05:27 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,766 times

Advertisements

Let me make it easier for the delusional and disingenuous partisan hacks of America.

What did Georgie Bush Jr. and Dick Cheney know of the London Bombings of July 7th 2005?

Why didn't they know? How could they be so incompetent to allow that to happen?

With such celebrated incompetence as arranged by George Bush Jr.'s and Dick Cheney's inability to judge prospective administrators; our enemies knew it was the right time to strike.

What a pair, throw in thier Republican lap dogs and you had a Royal Flush of corruption, greed, fascism, dishonesty and stupidity; but still a losing hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I have to go with the conservative side on this one. Brennan should have known. There is a poll on NPR that shows that 67% of their listeners agree.

67% partisan stupidity is nothing to be proud of. Americans will never learn.

Republicans, Democrats, Liberals....all a bunch of crooks, liars, thieves and weasels.

All of them fascists.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:30 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Let me make it easier for the delusional and disingenuous partisan hacks of America.

What did Georgie Bush Jr. and Dick Cheney know of the London Bombings of July 7th 2005?

Why didn't they know? How could they be so incompetent to allow that to happen?

With such celebrated incompetence as arranged by George Bush Jr.'s and Dick Cheney's inability to judge prospective administrators; our enemies knew it was the right time to strike.

What a pair, throw in thier Republican lap dogs and you had a Royal Flush of corruption, greed, fascism, dishonesty and stupidity; but still a losing hand.
True. But Brennan should have known of the arrests.

U.S. Intel Director Didn't Know About London Arrests; Big Problem? : The Two-Way : NPR

Old 12-22-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

A problem inherent in all administrations.

You want to solve the problem? Stop voting Republican and Democrat/Liberal. Stop supporting Corporate and Federal Fascism in America.

Stop supporting liars and Tea Party members.

Return America to the people.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:40 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
A problem inherent in all administrations.

You want to solve the problem? Stop voting Republican and Democrat/Liberal. Stop supporting Corporate and Federal Fascism in America.

Stop supporting liars and Tea Party members.

Return America to the people.
Uh, are you talking to me? You have no idea who I voted for, and I'll give you a clue: it wasn't the Tea Party or any of its members.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:45 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is incredible. Brennan tries and fails to pull his clueless butt out of the fire.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Top Obama Intelligence Official Did Not Know Of London Bomb Plot

"I'm sorry, I didn't"....know that is, about the London plot that was ALL over the news.

Look at the guy, signaling brennan, Help!, Help!
really? and Dubya didn't know about 9/11! but 3000 Americans died for that "cluelessness"!

Old 12-22-2010, 06:00 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Is anybody here aware of everything that's going on around them? Is there any CEO, anywhere, who knows everything that's going on down on the shop floor in real time? Is there any boss or supervisor whose underlings tell him everything, all the time?

No, of course not. Anybody who would expect that knows nothing about....well, much of anything.
Your right....not at that exact moment....but at least a few of his cronies should have been running to tell him what was going on.....because I bet you most everyone knew he was going on an interview....

Old 12-22-2010, 06:02 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
This is incredible. Brennan tries and fails to pull his clueless butt out of the fire.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Top Obama Intelligence Official Did Not Know Of London Bomb Plot

"I'm sorry, I didn't"....know that is, about the London plot that was ALL over the news.

And this suprises you????

Oh, I must add after reading the previous posts, how laughable the defense of this clear idiocy by the left is. Wait for it........it's Bush's fault.

What a fascinating pathology!

Old 12-22-2010, 06:05 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,987 times
The ineptitude of this administration is mind boggling.

However, if John Stewart had reported it, they'd have been informed much sooner.

Incredulous, ain't it?

Old 12-22-2010, 06:37 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,995,350 times
Default "Acute Muddleheadedness" business as usual from HO & Crew !!!

Quote:

sanrene !!! ... Good One !

And yet another acutely muddleheaded example of the "Mighty Intellectual Abilities" of HO & Crew in action !!!

Oh Yeah ... This really smart bunch is right on top of things are they not ?
Why shucks ... Thar ain't ah thang dat gits by them thar dang ole WH guys !

May the Saints preserve us in the event of a national emergency with these idjits still on the govt. payroll !!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH

Y"ALL Think About It ! / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies