Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 06:55 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
"I've been in bureaucracies, even at the top of one, and I promise you I never knew what was going on any farther down than the next two levels. That was on purpose. To become involved in the day to day operations is micro-management and nobody should want that."

When the media or Feds are involved in a company's business I guarantee you, the CEO had better know it. Especially so he doesn't get caught flatfooted by the media with whom he had a scheduled interview. Heads would roll in a corporation. In fact the CEO's head would roll... to take a page out of the Islamic terrorist, 'how to treat your prisoners handbook'.

Our enemies have to know, now is the time to strike, with such celebrated incompetence as arranged by Obama inability to judge prospective administrators.

Brennan and Napolitano what a pair, throw in 'lap dog' Holder and you have three of a kind, but still a losing hand.
Kracer !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed your last sentence speaks volumes of this pitiful wittle threesome and their seemingly idiotic similarities to the 1950's comedy group known as the "Three Stooges" !!!

How did America ever get so damn lucky as to have this utterly pitiful crew assigned to such incredibly important govt. positions ???

America These days !!! Have A Jolly Good Evening Blokes !
Old Sgt. Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 07:52 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree on this. The whole point of an organization is to spread out the responsibility and whether the top boss knows some particular item isn't nearly as important as the one who has responsibility for a response knowing.

I'm not concerned that the head man didn't know. I WOULD be concerned if the person who SHOULD have known didn't.

I think y'all are just looking for excuses to criticize. Had you found out he'd been down at field level dictating operations and responses, I suppose you would have criticized that too.
He IS the person responsible for knowing what is going on, not some low-level clerk sitting at a computer. Brennan knew, Big Sis knew, yet this incompetent boob sits there with his finger up his nose.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:04 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
I think the most clueless people are those who post on internet forums as if they actually know anything about this stuff.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:11 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I think the most clueless people are those who post on internet forums as if they actually know anything about this stuff.
At least we had heard of the plot/arrest before the TOP intelligence official in the obama administration. I mean, just look at the guy.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:30 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
That selfsame thought occurs to me on a daily basis.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:22 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
At least we had heard of the plot/arrest before the TOP intelligence official in the obama administration. I mean, just look at the guy.
This is actually how things go during a terrorist attack.

The public is the first to know of course.

Then the government 'follow up' happens.

The antithesis of how this whole national security system is supposed to work, eh?

They've hobbled themselves by ignoring the problem for what it is. By not looking towards the real suspect peoples. And now by looking toward their own citizens as suspect.

The Keystone Cops would be better in charge IMHO.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:09 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,314 times
He needs to go. What a boob.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:55 PM

49 posts, read 25,727 times
Quote:
This is incredible. Brennan tries and fails to pull his clueless butt out of the fire.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Top Obama Intelligence Official Did Not Know Of London Bomb Plot

"I'm sorry, I didn't"....know that is, about the London plot that was ALL over the news.

Look at the guy, signaling brennan, Help!, Help!
A clueless fool in an administration of clueless fools.

Fool Napalitano and her 364 days in a year.

Fool Obama campaigning in 57 states

Fool Obama call them Navy Corpsemen

Fool VP telling the guy in a wheelchair to stand up

A charade of fools on parade.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:58 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
So....you're "comfortable" with the TOP US INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL being utterly clueless about a huge bomb plot and arrests?
I (for one) am comfortable that the security of our nation does not depend on what any one person knows at any one moment... no matter how high they are.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:11 PM

49 posts, read 25,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I (for one) am comfortable that the security of our nation does not depend on what any one person knows at any one moment... no matter how high they are.
Your posts contains a plethora of naivete.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies