Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2011, 11:46 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, Muslim Brotherhood was not a part of the riots until they thought they could take advantage of the situation. They were actually taken by surprise. This was a well reported fact throughout the riots, but perhaps some "news" outlets such as FOX declined to report it. Now they have Glenn Beck going on about how MB is doing this as a part of a global caliphate.
You are taking the words of others as to what Beck is saying. You need to watch him occasionally, like yesterday and today, to find out what he is really saying and not what the left leaning blogs have spun his words to be. Ah yes, you can still see him on the internet right there on your computer so yesterday is in reach.

Seriously, I think you should watch him just once so you could allow the other Beck haters to go on without you. Yep, I still think you are one of the smartest Beck-haters but you won't allow yourself to take a chance on being changed. Do you think he was really wild yesterday? i didn't but then, I am a supporter of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Yes. Educate yourself.
Are you suggesting that even Beck haters should educate themselves? I sure hope so since that needs to happen someday soon.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:51 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,847,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Here's another Islamification supporter folks. They just keep on coming! They are good little sheep that do whatever their masters ask them to do. Here we have one that is so blinded by revolution, that they can't even think straight.
Thank you for your well reasoned personal attack!

As Christian no human is my master.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:51 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How about you speaking to the very violent night the Egyptians just experienced? This had to happen, sooner or later, but I will wait for you to dig out the story from your sources.
The violence is between the democracy supporters (original rioters) and the supporters of Mubarak. What is your point?

Hey, I heard a joke: The good news is that Egypt's president Hosni Mubarak is stepping down. The bad news is that his son, Hosni "W" Mubarak, is taking over. hehehehee

Old 02-02-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Here is an article posted on Fox News site.

In another boost to the protest movement, the country's largest opposition group -- the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood -- also threw its support behind the demonstrations. If the group's backers join the protests on Friday, it could swell the numbers on the streets significantly. But the group has stopped short of an outright call for its backers to turn out.
Read more: FoxNews.com - Nobel Peace Winner Returns to Egypt to Lead Anti-Government Protest Movement

Beck's attempts to view the demonstrations only through the lens of the Muslim Brotherhood with warnings of their take over of Europe is pure fear mongering.

Beck's attempts to tie the demonstrations to the Weather Underground, STORM, Progressives and Social Justice are pathetic. But I'm sure they make sense to people who have been trained to see the world through the lens of anti-Progressive hatred.

ElBaradei calls for Social Justice and people who believe what Beck has told them hear it as a call for total government control Marxist style.
I think that ElBaradei's Nobel Peace award was about as much earned as Obama's was.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Roy, it has become way over-the-top obvious that Beck was right when he exposed the fact that the Marxists/Progressives are in line with the MB. It fully explains all the empathy and excuse making for Islamification that goes on around here. The connections are clear as day.
I have to agree with you totally.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Let it go Papito. Let Glenn Beck go.
Not till you fulfill the promise you made me more than a year ago. Try him today because I am sure you know a lot about what he will say today. I am not trying to snow you, just trying to get you a chance to talk about Beck from personal experience not just the words of the twisters of his words.

An old friend of ours, Sandy, just told me that it is hard to get along in your city without Spanish only and more of that has been creeping into your words lately. Maybe i will tell her i have some real proof of what she says.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Not till you fulfill the promise you made me more than a year ago. Try him today because I am sure you know a lot about what he will say today. I am not trying to snow you, just trying to get you a chance to talk about Beck from personal experience not just the words of the twisters of his words.
Well, he has already said things which are not factual, and designed only to create fear. That's his bread and butter. I don't hate him for it, but it surprises me people swallow his stories without checking the facts.

Quote:
An old friend of ours, Sandy, just told me that it is hard to get along in your city without Spanish only and more of that has been creeping into your words lately. Maybe i will tell her i have some real proof of what she says.
Yes, it is useful to know saying like "kaka de caballo" especially when talking about someone like Glenn Beck.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Words are cheap and you just built a good pile of proof of that. Why don't you just go ahead and write some proof of what you say? You do remember how you carried on about the opinion piece the other day, don't you? Here you haven't said one word to back up your opinion.
Sorry Roy but it is obvious that you agree with his post of LIES that everyone left of the far right is a supporter of radical Islam so I will not discuss the issue with you, for old times sake. He has said it to several people today and made a blanket statement to cover the rest, enough said. Nor can I dicuss any future LIES he spews here since I can no longer see them since he is now on ignore and will remain there.
Casper

Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
I have to agree with you totally.
Thanks for validating what I already thought.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies