Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2011, 12:16 PM

527 posts, read 1,022,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I think its a pretty safe bet that several people in thread actually are of that opinion.

The "hundreds of Muslims dancing in the streets of New York" for example. That certainly came right out of rectal defilade.
believe what you want- I know what happened and what I saw and I could care less what you think- There are many other people that saw that too- get over it. I dont even think you know anything about NY, this happened in Jamaica Queens- Again I do not need to prove anything

Old 02-18-2011, 12:26 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,696,513 times
Must be hard to type with one hand when your other one is all the way up your sock puppet's butt.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:32 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,215,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Must be hard to type with one hand when your other one is all the way up your sock puppet's butt.
You are positively brilliant, in a sort of assinine way.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:32 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,156,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
What the hell is going on here?
HD is playing whack-a-mole.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:35 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,156,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
Stellar performance from the Big Apple Denzion. That wax is on the floor from when she mopped it with you "debate".
Really?

Because I can't find a single post in this thread where she even addressed a response.

I did see a lot of hand-wringing, teeth-gnashing and pulling of hair, some evasion, and then a full retreat from the debate.

Was that what you were referring to?

Old 02-18-2011, 12:36 PM

866 posts, read 1,564,133 times
People seem to be mixing up jihadist and Muslim. Nearly all Muslims are not jihadists. In America, I think we have less jihadists than in Muslim countries where extremist leaders rule. We are at war with extremists, NOT all Muslims.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
I was looking for the press organization that is keeping up with the horrific deaths of the journalist. I can't find that bookmark, but then I have soo many...

This is interesting:
Homefront Confidential

And then if you like FOI act:
http://www.fas.org/index.html

There is a search feature. That organization has been around since the 50's and I have a folder set aside just for them. When I hear of anything that has to do with Homeland Security, Steven usually has the document posted that helps.

America is to be broken from within, and I have found that the Jihadist are so confident, they have their playbooks posted. I haven't got into that yet, but, if I keep poking around on the Internet, I'm sure I will fall on the location of the information. Most of what I have found has been by accident. And no, I'm not smart enough to go into back doors, but I have found interesting things, posted right out front.

It is true--plain sight is better, when pulling the wool over peoples eyes.
Very interesting indeed.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:38 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,696,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
You are positively brilliant, in a sort of assinine way.
Thank you. Thank you very much. Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? Deal with the 800lb. gorrilla in the room.

Let's just say that all your fears are true and every thing you have stated is gospel. what do you propose to do about it? Do you propose going to war with 1.5 billion followers of Islam? What would be your course of action? I ask this of you, Jack/Jackie and all those who proclaim that all Islam is our enemy and must be dealt with.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:39 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,637,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
No, you won't.

You really, really won't.

No offense, but I would like to see you a little less freaked out. Some familiarity with the First Amendment would help ease your anxiety I think.

I know the ACLU won't sit still for it. They've already sued a majority-Muslim school that receives public funds for violations of the Establishment clause.
That's not what this person says in the report that appeared on the Council for Foreign Relations: Islam: Governing Under Sharia - Council on Foreign Relations
Our Constitution supports Sharia law.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Really?

Because I can't find a single post in this thread where she even addressed a response.

I did see a lot of hand-wringing, teeth-gnashing and pulling of hair, some evasion, and then a full retreat from the debate.

Was that what you were referring to?
Really?? where did you see that?? Instead of putting all of your mindless thoughts into mocking me do some thinking about what this thread is about that I started. Why do you feel the need to defend the Islam way??? Spare me the mocking and childish behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies