Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2011, 03:41 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,104,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
The Constitution doesn't stand a chance against a determined Islam attack. They will prevail for you lack the will to survive sufficiently strong to overcome the will of Islam to destroy you.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:47 PM

47,021 posts, read 26,097,678 times
Quote:
The Constitution doesn't stand a chance against a determined Islam attack. They will prevail for you lack the will to survive sufficiently strong to overcome the will of Islam to destroy you.
Man up.

Old 02-18-2011, 05:45 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,145,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I am SO stealing that!
Go ahead, that's what I did!

Old 02-18-2011, 05:50 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,145,066 times
Quote:
What are they going to use?

Liquid Paper?

Old 02-18-2011, 06:11 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,110,733 times
Quote:
The Constitution doesn't stand a chance against a determined Islam attack.
Whoa!!!

And these are the people who Loooooooove the Constitution?

Quote:
They will prevail for you lack the will to survive sufficiently strong to overcome the will of Islam to destroy you.
With all the practice that we have beating back Christians... the Muslims will be a piece of cake. Although I have to admit that their prohibition against graven images will leave a void in our nativity scene, cross, ten commandment in the hall way quiver.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:47 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,213,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Man up.
yes, you should, but you can't even muster the stones to admit the problem, so stone up, or at least puberty up - boy.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Whoa!!!

And these are the people who Loooooooove the Constitution?

With all the practice that we have beating back Christians... the Muslims will be a piece of cake. Although I have to admit that their prohibition against graven images will leave a void in our nativity scene, cross, ten commandment in the hall way quiver.
Do you think you are being cute, or wise or anything positive? Well I news for you. You are being stylishly stupid in your posts. You're not creative, or bigger or better, just more naive. Only a fool refuses to see the handwriting on the wall, and you can't even find the wall.

It will be amusing watching you having your head sawn off. If you want to get a preview, their of videos of a reporter, I believe. It isn't pleasant, but you will probably enjoy the gurgling, until you realize it is coming from your severed throat as you "fade to black". Your death will be a gift from the horror.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,682,706 times
Quote:
Do you think you are being cute, or wise or anything positive? Well I news for you. You are being stylishly stupid in your posts. You're not creative, or bigger or better, just more naive. Only a fool refuses to see the handwriting on the wall, and you can't even find the wall.

It will be amusing watching you having your head sawn off. If you want to get a preview, their of videos of a reporter, I believe. It isn't pleasant, but you will probably enjoy the gurgling, until you realize it is coming from your severed throat as you "fade to black". Your death will be a gift from the horror.
WOW!!!!..............just WOW!!!!!!

Old 02-18-2011, 08:01 PM

866 posts, read 1,562,452 times
Quote:

You ought to write horror mystery stories. You have a talent for it.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
WOW!!!!..............just WOW!!!!!!
Watch the video, wipe the puke off of your face that will surely spew, and then come back and tell us what you think of Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies