Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 09:59 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
That's a pretty irrelevant statement...
As was yours. Does that make you feel better now?

Old 03-16-2014, 10:02 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
As was yours. Does that make you feel better now?
Lol. My comment was pointing out how stupid yours was. Your response was just more stupid. I have had Muslims in my home...guess what...they didn't blow anything up. I know that probably shatters your world.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:04 AM

Oh so my post was just "more" stupid then yours. Congrats. Yes you invite your BS muslim friends in as your full of crap. But no that doesn't shatter any world of mine........just makes me realize how much folks lie.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:06 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
A fact is a fact, not a belief. Doesn't matter who the educator is. If Glenn Beck, whom I consider a moron, gave a clear concise explanation of the theory of relativity, I would not dismiss him. You can learn all sort of things from a variety of people and sources, to deny this is to embrace ignorance.
George Orwell would be proud.

Those "stereotypes" of Muslims covered head to toe, who would be severely punished for exposing any part of themselves in public ... even a wisp of hair, became stereotypes because of the hundreds of millions of Muslims required to obey such laws in their Muslim dominated countries. Even western news reporters feel compelled to cover their heads in these backwardly oppressive conclaves of religious zealotry on steroids.

Who else issues worldwide Fatwas to kill a person who wrote a book critical of these human right violating, self anointed deliverers of Allah's commands and punishments?

Who else but twisted mental cases issues harsh punishments to rape victims, which is often just as, or more harsh than the punishment issued the rapist, all because the raped woman was not at home where she belonged?

Who else thinks that it is normal behavior to cut off people's heads? To beat a young woman for attending school ... forbid them from driving a car ... or even leaving their home without male family members accompanying them.

And don't even think about it if you are a female that you can engage in a simple conversation with a male who is not a relative, without risk of severe beating.

Who is the source of all these stereotypes of Muslims? MUSLIMS!!! The most intolerant, dogmatic, blood thirsty, violent religious cults to ever have infected the human condition ...

And for just saying this, many would suggest I be killed, twice.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Oh so my post was just "more" stupid then yours. Congrats. Yes you invite your BS muslim friends in as your full of crap. But no that doesn't shatter any world of mine........just makes me realize how much folks lie.
More stupid as in additional stupid. As in I haven't seen you say anything intelligent or accurate, just again and again show your true ignorance about anything that isn't a gun, a beer or a pickup.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Who is the source of all these stereotypes of Muslims? MUSLIMS!!! The most intolerant, dogmatic, blood thirsty, violent religious cults to ever have infected the human condition ...
Yep............of course liberals love these guys for whatever reason. Pure insanity IMO.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
More stupid as in additional stupid. As in I haven't seen you say anything intelligent or accurate, just again and again show your true ignorance about anything that isn't a gun, a beer or a pickup.
Makes sense...........to a liberal.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Yep............of course liberals love these guys for whatever reason. Pure insanity IMO.
Millions of Muslims world wide? Yet not nearly as many terrorists. Somehow I think your math is messed up.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:12 AM

My math tells me muslims blew up the trade centers........blew up our embassies back in the day.....blow themselves up all the time and take whoever is around with em. Your math is wrong.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
My math tells me muslims blew up the trade centers........blew up our embassies back in the day.....blow themselves up all the time and take whoever is around with em. Your math is wrong.
I didn't know every single person was involved...news to me. Redneck logic...would also tell you to fear Christians lest they pull another Oklahoma City.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies