Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 02:40 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Say what you want, something just not adding up with Obama, cut it how you may, i don't care, something about him go's against my grain.

That's just an excuse. just say you don't like him. it's more honest than the lies out there; and those who trot out this excuse, seem to believe every single birther lie that has been posted about our President of the United States.

He was elected, legally by a majority if the voters. IF you don't like him, then you know what to do for the next election. Until that time, HE is your President and he deserves none of the lies that are out there about him.

I don't like Obama's policies, but I don't see anything in what he has done, that prompts this kind of vitriolic hate that floats around about him, nor do I believe anything is "not adding up". He's the only president that has been more open about his private and past life than any president before him.

I didn't like Bush, I knew something was off with him, and the fact that he was on vacation most of the time during his 2 terms as President, didn't help, but I didn't invent conspiracy theories about him nor did I believe any conspiracy theories that "involved" him (aka 911 Truthers).

Old 04-23-2011, 02:47 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,256,395 times
Obama is a muslim, who was born in Kenya.

Also, the moon landing WAS A HOAX, it was staged in a dark room in order to make JFK and Lyndon Johnson (godless liberal Democrats) look good.

Now that I got that off my chest, I plan to announce soon I'll be forming an exploratory committee to run for president as a Republican.

Old 04-23-2011, 04:07 AM

515 posts, read 368,061 times
Wow, Trump's wife

Old 04-23-2011, 07:15 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I think its interesting that people post revelations about Obama's mysterious past that turn out to be false but yet his own supporters feel compelled to do mental gymnastics to prove them wrong. People are desperate to prove he's not legitimate but people are also desperate to prove he is. So there's doubt there, alot of it, on both sides.
If Obama didn't have anything to hide, he wouldn't be as controlled as he is. As long as he's useful to them we won't find out the truth.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:27 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Yeah, in an answer to another poster about where I heard what I posted about I gave this link as well.
Since it appeared this gem is not on the board I thought you'd all love to read it. On the Huntington Post as well by the way.

I agree with you that the guy could be in trouble, but for him to be in trouble he would have had to actually have gotten a hold of Obama's information and if the information is as reported we have a President claiming a Hawaiian birth, with a Colorado SS# that was never given out.
That would kind of mean the President has a fraudulent social security number, why?
From the comment section of that article. (Mind you this is from a DENVER TV station.)

"My son was born in Duluth, Minn. in 1986. His social security # starts with 042 ."

Old 04-23-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I don't know when you were born, but I was born
in the 60's, still a time, when left handed (and I'm
left handed) were forced to write with a right hand slant -
we actually had to compensate = having better
penmanship, than our right hand counterparts

I think the 96, 06 is a stretch. These are
easy documents to present by anyone born in the
'60's. And that is why most of us have them kept in our
personal record - why - because we didn't have
computers
Is this another "joke", like "Obama should be prosecuted for income tax evasion for working at Baskin-Robbins perhaps w/o a SSN", or "Katiana is too old to have a BC"? My DH was born in 1948 and is left-handed. He was never forced to write with his right hand, in good old "liberal" Nebraska. (BTW, Arus, he has pretty good handwriting, for a guy!). I even know a few lefties of my parents' generation (1914-1921). Now my grandfather, b. 1985, was a leftie who was forced to write right-handed.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:37 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
First, the card number was a fake, so you would have a President using a fraudulent SS card if this story is true. That would be a big NEXT IMO.

With a fraudulent card I doubt they verified it was going to fit a supposed resident from Hawaii.

Just like an illegal alien using a fake SS #

Old 04-23-2011, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah, in an answer to another poster about where I heard what I posted about I gave this link as well.
Since it appeared this gem is not on the board I thought you'd all love to read it. On the Huntington Post as well by the way.

I agree with you that the guy could be in trouble, but for him to be in trouble he would have had to actually have gotten a hold of Obama's information and if the information is as reported we have a President claiming a Hawaiian birth, with a Colorado SS# that was never given out.That would kind of mean the President has a fraudulent social security number, why?
No, the guy is in trouble for illegally accessing the database. That is a crime no matter why you are doing the accessing. Obama's SSN has been posted before. The only Colorado connection is the guy lives in Colorado Springs, CO.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:09 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Poor, poor birther me, poor poor birther me...

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

NEXT!
You do realize that what you posted supports claims that Obama is fraud, right?

040 to 049 are issued by the State of Connecticut. That's from my stuff years ago when I did a lot of skip-tracing to locate people.

I think you and others are of the erroneous belief that because Obama was born prior to 1972, then his Social Security card must have been issued prior to 1972.

That is bug logic. People born during the 1960s and 1970s didn't apply for Social Security cards until they got their first job.

Why?

Because you didn't need a Social Security number. B-b-b-b-b-but didn't you need a Social Security number for school? Nope. Schools did not use Social Security numbers and in fact most universities didn't start using Social Security numbers until the 1980s. When I get my transcripts from Old Dominion I have to tell them the dates I attended, because they didn't start using Social Security numbers to identify students until the late 1980s.

B-b-b-b-b-but didn't you need a Social Security number to claim your dependent children on tax returns? Nope. That didn't start until 1988. People were claiming children that never had children.

B-b-b-b-b-but didn't you need a Social Security number for a driver's license? Nope.

B-b-b-b-b-but didn't you need a Social Security number for a passport? Nope. I got my passport in 1974, about 2 years before I got my Social Security number.

Anyway, it's highly unlikely that Obama would apply for a Social Security number before 1972, since he had no need for one.

Also, by law, USPS is not allowed to forward Social Security checks of any type or Social Security cards. The envelopes are clearly marked front and back DO NOT FORWARD and as it stands, any mail from SSA is delivered in bulk with special handling instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
A copy of Obama's selective service info was online quite some tiem ago by a conservative blogger, whom I believe obtained it through the FOIA before Obama was actually elected. It was pointed out at that time that the selective service application was backdated raising suspicion that Obama did not file during the time period required by law.
Well, that was more than obvious by the fact that his Selective Service form was the 2008 version of the form, which did not exist at the time he should have registered for Selective Service.

So, yes, his Selective Service form in and of itself is evidence of crime.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-23-2011 at 08:58 AM..

Old 04-23-2011, 08:09 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:

I agree with you that the guy could be in trouble, but for him to be in trouble he would have had to actually have gotten a hold of Obama's information and if the information is as reported we have a President claiming a Hawaiian birth, with a Colorado SS# that was never given out.
That would kind of mean the President has a fraudulent social security number, why?
Never heard of the Huntington Post.

But you just keep promoting those criminal elements of the Repugs party! AND keep that Birther Movement going.....less votes for Repugs in '12

BTW, REPUBLICAN Rep. Michelle(Whackadoodle) Bachmann, REPUBLICAN contender for the Repug nomination, said on national TV, , "It's over", the proof of his citizenship is a fact....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies