Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 10:52 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
It states ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE
but you seem to think they can alter it on a whim.

How about a Certificate of Dead Birth? maybe they have such a thing, just askin.
You may think you're being hilarious, but you do have to fill out a death certificate for a stillborn.

Quote:
What do you suppose is the difference between Certificate and Certification? What ever happened to plain ol Birth Certificate. I'm going to have to go find mine.
What? You mean you don't know exactly where it is at all times? It isn't something you carry around with you like your driver's license? When you do find it, please scan it in and post it.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:54 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
What ever happened to plain ol Birth Certificate. I'm going to have to go find mine.
out of curiosity what state were you born in and in what year?

Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
So what? Did you ignore the 2002 request of a 1930 birth record?

Whether you are born in 1930 or 2010 - ALL those born in Hawaii gets the same type of form

As has been told and linked to, the original form is ON FILE and the workers at the DOH have confirmed its there.

They however, CaNNOT provide a copy of it. YOU want a copy, you get the same form as everyone else.
I don't want a copy. I'm wondering why Obama doesn't
have a stamped dated photocopy PRE 2007, from
a previous decade.

He traveled quite a bit, even as a child, outside of the United States, and lived in another country as a child
as a United States citizen, and the only datable
stamped photocopy of a birth certificate he presents is
from 2007.

I guess some people just don't need photocopies of
their birth certificates at hand, the first 45 years of their life. I just don't know many.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:02 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
from Atlas Shrugs
All of a sudden, Hawaii will now accept Certifications of Live Birth (COLB) as proof of identification and residency, and will no longer require the certified "Certificates of Birth" -- although Hawaii says that they will still take the traditional birth certificates.
Oh yes, let's change some of our outdated information = scrubbing.

"Yes, let everything around our rules change to meet with current standards, but our rules for the Homelands Program will stay the same, asking for forms that are no longer available."

You know, since 2008, HDOH hasn't offered a Certification of Live Birth. They now provide Certificate of Live Birth. I would'nt call it "scrubbin" to change their rules to accept something that is CURRENTLY offered.

the Hawaiian Homelands site hadn't updated their rules in nearly 3 years, so finally someone told them "hey you're stuff is outdated"

Gee, I guess keeping old information is a good thing for LEGAL documents when you are looking to QUALIFY for a program to help native Hawaiian's obtain LAND.

Quote:
On June 7th, this website reported that the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu posted on its website
letter on White House stationery dated January 24th (since scrubbed), in which Obama wrote, "As a beneficiary of the excellence of Kapi'olani Medical Center -- the place of my birth -- I am pleased to add my voice to your chorus of supporters" -- even though Obama himself has previously claimed to have been born at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, a claim backed up by his sister Maya.
Wow, you are on a roll of posting LONG DEBUNKED claims

Kapiolani didn't "scrub" anything from their site (again updating a site to birthers = scrubbing) . Since the centennial was a while ago, there is no need to keep it on their site)

You can still find the letter here:
http://www.kapiolanigift.org/doc/centennial-magazine.pdf (broken link)
(Page 6)

Look, they even have a video:

YouTube - Kapi'olani Centennial Video, January 2009

yeah, that's scrubbing

Obama never stated he was born at Queens - you link to an image at UPI; Here is the actual article
Sen. Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois - UPI.com

With this at the bottom:
(This item was corrected July 8, 2009, to fix the name of the hospital where Obama was born. The original item incorrectly identified the facility as Queen's Hospital, an error made by the writer.)

The Queens Hospital claim was made by the WRITER of the article, NOT OBAMA. And UPI has been notoriously bad at facts:
Barackryphal: Birther Mythbusting: UPI and Queens Hospital

Maya never claimed that Obama was born at Queens, that was the "belief" of a writer, who used WIKIPEDIA as a source for the hospital claim. the wikipedia entry was done by a Hawaiian college kid, who just guessed at where Obama was born.

http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/201...etoro-and.html

The rest of your quote is just a reference to the UPI article. The article was wrong, since Obama never stated he was born at Queens, and its been shown that UPI has a problem when they cite facts.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually some states do issue a certificate of stillbirth.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/St...th_70005_7.PDF

Yes, I know, but I've never heard it called "Certificates of Dead Birth"

Old 04-23-2011, 11:13 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
..., and the only datable
from 2007.
what are your thoughts on the birth index data and the contemporaneous newspaper accounts?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:17 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
a previous decade.

He traveled quite a bit, even as a child, outside of the United States, and lived in another country as a child
from 2007.

their birth certificates at hand, the first 45 years of their life. I just don't know many.
He could request a copy be made available, or he could be compelled to do so, by a court. He'd rather spend over a million dollars blocking all attempts to view it, and the courts thus far appear complicit in this charade.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
a previous decade.
why would he need it?

You only use your COLB a few times in your life.

Passport? - Since he lived in Indonesia, he was on his mother's Passport (and its been verified by her passpor records). Since he already had a passport since he was a child, he only need to renew it every 10 years. He wouldn't need his COLB for that

Drivers License - He already had a passport (which is #1 requirement). Wouldn't need a COLB for that

Job? - HE already had a passport .. wouldn't need his COLB for that.

I've used my COLB twice in my life:
Getting my Drivers License at 17
Getting my Passport at 21.

I haven't used it since.

His Senator position? He has a passport.

Funny thing about Passports - they are above and beyond a HIGHER form of identification (including showing place of birth) than a Birth Certificate, bECAUSE of the fact that it contains your photograph. and Once you have one, you pretty much have a form of identification that is trusted both NATIONALLY and INTERNATIONALLY.

Quote:
from 2007.
As a child, he traveled on his mother's passport (children rarely get their own passports to travel, they are added onto a parent's passport record)

Once he was on his mother's passport record, he didn't need to provide a COLB to get his own (you only have to renew after that point).

So unless he had a good reason to need his COLB, his Passport would have provided all the necessary documentation as well as identification he would need. It has his name, date of birth, place of birth and its certified by the State Department.

Quote:
Yup. a birth certificate is just that. A record of birth. The only thing its good for is to prove that you were born, when you were born and where you were born.

Other than that, its useless for anything to verify a person's identity.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:20 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yes, I know, but I've never heard it called "Certificates of Dead Birth"
It's called a "Certificate of Fetal Death".

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/FDE...03finalACC.pdf

Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
He could request a copy be made available, or he could be compelled to do so, by a court.
He couldn't and he can't. Hawaii's laws are specific. You want a copy, do it the way that normal joe schmoes do.

Quote:
He'd rather spend over a million dollars blocking all attempts to view it, and the courts thus far appear complicit in this charade.
You've been told this is a lie, and here you are repeating it again. He has spent nothing to block attempts at anything.

The privacy laws in Hawaii for vital records protect his records as much as it protects mines. I can no more than force the Hawaii Dept. of Health to release my records than Obama can.

If you continue to post this lie about millions spent, you will be reminded that its a lie, and pointed to everyone yet again that you only post lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies