Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 10:30 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
They provide more than testimonial, they are providing pictures of their private papers......
1) DANAE - an anonymous poster who has disappeared, provided a 'receipt" for paying $10 for something. No proof that the $10 was for the paper she received, which looks like a Photocopy of the ORIGINAL CErtified COLB that she receive,. Said anonymous poster has disappeared from the net, never answering questions to provide more proof that she received what she received.

Said copy does not contain an official seal, date and signature of the Registrar.

It's worthless

2) We have what purports to be a long form copy from Miki Booth, who received it from another ANONYMOUS poster. No evidence to say its authentic as the raw image was not provided (it was uploaded to WND in a very compressed format)

It's worthless.

Your "proof with photographs" come from unknown sources, with unknown origins.

Quote:
I'm not saying they are authentic....trust but verify. At least they aren't involved in aiding and abbetting organized crime.
How can you trust something that hasn't been verified as authentic. You put more weight into these anonymous claims, yet when Factcheck.org goes and PHOTOGRAPHS and HOLD IN tEHIR hands the COLB, you want to cry foul

Old 04-23-2011, 10:31 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
...and under what authority?
that's what i'm trying to look up now. whose responsibility it is for the format of a proof of birth document and any guidelines they are required to follow. for hawaii and any other state(s) i can find. if you'd like to join the search be my guest.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:34 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
from Atlas Shrugs

In the last 24 hours, further evidence of an, organized, massive scrubbing of the Internet has been discovered.
Evidence of this extraordinary campaign was posted on this site on June 18th. Sometime between June 8, 2009, and June 18, 2009, the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) changed the requirements for identification that they maintained for over 100 years. All of a sudden, Hawaii will now accept Certifications of Live Birth (COLB) as proof of identification and residency, and will no longer require the certified "Certificates of Birth" -- although Hawaii says that they will still take the traditional birth certificates.

On June 7th, this website reported that the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu posted on its website
letter on White House stationery dated January 24th (since scrubbed), in which Obama wrote, "As a beneficiary of the excellence of Kapi'olani Medical Center -- the place of my birth -- I am pleased to add my voice to your chorus of supporters" -- even though Obama himself has previously claimed to have been born at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, a claim backed up by his sister Maya.

Until June 7th, even United Press International (UPI) and Snopes.com contained statements that Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu. Here is a screen capture from Snopes.com that says, "Barack Hussein Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center." Today, Snopes.com claims that "Barack Hussein Obama, was born on 4 August 1961 at the Kapiolani Medical Center." Snopes claims they made the change because Wikipedia made the change.

Here is the UPI screen capture that claims Obama was born at Queens -- but now the UPI claims Kapiolani. Remember, Obama, himself, told UPI that he was born at Queens. So, because someone at the White House sent a letter to Kapiolani, all the websites that have been covering for Obama are now scrambling to scrub content that they have claimed as accurate for the last couple of years.
Over one year ago, I wrote the following for the "Biography" page:
On the Internet, there is an organized, systematic cleansing of Obama-related content.

Every couple of days I get an email telling me this link, or that link, connects to a "Page not found -- 404 error." The extensive body of Obama web-knowledge, that has evolved over the last 20 years, is shrinking. Stuff that's considered an Obama smear or unflattering is sent to the Obama '08 cyber shredding machine. And the campaign is getting help from some really big web service providers
Atlas Shrugs: Obama's Birth Certificate Forgery

Old 04-23-2011, 10:36 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
When did they stop issuing the long form, and under what authority? or was it Cert of Live Birth, I forget what they say now. Do they issue Cert's of Dead Birth?
How many times must it be repeated?

Why are you under the impression that changing a form's content needs to be vetted by law?

Authority to change forms? The Director of the Department of Health has final say of what the contents of a form should contain.

What is a Cert's of Dead Birth?

Certificats for Dead Birds? Why would they issue those?

Certificates of Death? Yes they do
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/death.pdf

Old 04-23-2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post

What is a Cert's of Dead Birth?
actually some states do issue a certificate of stillbirth.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/St...th_70005_7.PDF

Old 04-23-2011, 10:46 PM

It states ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE
but you seem to think they can alter it on a whim.

How about a Certificate of Dead Birth? maybe they have such a thing, just askin.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
from Atlas Shrugs...
if i'm not mistaken we already went over "a tale of two hospitals".

Old 04-23-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually some states do issue a certificate of stillbirth.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/St...th_70005_7.PDF
Okay, we cleared that up

Old 04-23-2011, 10:50 PM

What do you suppose is the difference between Certificate and Certification? What ever happened to plain ol Birth Certificate. I'm going to have to go find mine.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
It states ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE
but you seem to think they can alter it on a whim.
do you honestly not understand the basic concept between a change in a document format and altering the information on a specific document?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies