Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 11:46 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I believe he has so many willing to help maintain this coverup,.....
any names you'd like to share for the conspiracy list?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:48 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
That may be true, but if you traveled like Obama did,
or my husband who was military - it's almost imperative,
you have one. But once you got it, you didn't just
throw it away - you probably put it in a file somewhere,
and it would have a stamped date on it from when you
requested that photocopy when you were 16.

I'm not saying you used it on a regular basis - most
folks don't - Your not whipping it out every other day
I'm just saying when you get it, you
usually keep it.
People do lose things, hell I lost mine, not sure exactly what, but noticed it around the time I moved n 09 and was packing and had to get a new copy from the vital records dept in NY. Fact of the matter is, he asked for and received a copy of his state certified birth certificate, it has been verified by the state and meets all U.S State Dept requirements.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:48 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
an interesting/funny tid-bit i just stumbled across. in 1998 a national expert panel was put together to evaluate and revise standards for recording "birth certificate" information. one of the experts........ alvin t. onaka !

THE NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Making Vital Statistics More Vital
Wow, that's creepy. They have access to medical records for smoking, prenatal and cesarian stats - what does that have to do with a birth certificate.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:58 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Right, or it's been scrubbed and the UPI information has been changed to fit the fiction, as the screen capture suggests. CYA He has the power and the best internet techs our money can buy.
As has been pointed out, UPI has a problem when it reports when it quotes people. As illustrated by the page I linked to.

Misquoting quotes. Attributing quotes to people who didn't even say it.

So yes, I do accept that they fixed their attribution when it was pointed out to them. And they admit that it was the writer's fault.

If you have a problem contact their writer to find out why he put in Queens instead of Kapiolani. Or he could have relied on what Wikipedia stated like that of the Rainbow Newsletter.

but in bither world = when a news report says something that is factually wrong, but fits their fairy tale - -yeah for them,

When a report is corrected when that error is pointed out = scrubbed.

Yeah, no one can make mistakes in birhter world

And no site can "fix" an error if that error coincides with their asinine and baseless beliefs.

Quote:
I believe ...
and that's 100% your problem. YOU believe. You can believe anything you want; it doesn't mean that your "beliefs" are correct.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
That may be true, but if you traveled like Obama did,
or my husband who was military - it's almost imperative,
you have one.
No its not. Foreign countries don't care about your US Birth Certificate if you are only traveling. All they care about is your passport is current and if you have the correct VISA for staying there than just a normal visit.

I've traveled extensively (30+ countries in 10 years). I've never had to present my COLB at any point during my travels. My Passport however, boy that got much use.

Quote:
But once you got it, you didn't just
throw it away - you probably put it in a file somewhere,
and it would have a stamped date on it from when you
requested that photocopy when you were 16.
As stated, people lose things (doesn't mean they threw it away). I never have ever seen my original certified copy because MY PARENTS lost mines. I never needed it, since nothing I did as a child required it. The only time it became important was when I needed it for my Driver's License. So I ordered a copy and received the abstract from Hawaii.

Obama's mother had his COLB. He didn't need it at the time ,since he was still in High School. If his mother never gave it to him when he went off to college, then he never had it in his possession. I doubt he even thought about it, till he needed documentation during his Campaign, and requested a copy .

Seems that he didn't need it for any other purpose - he already had a Passport and that is actually A BETTER form of identification than a Birth Certificate is.

Quote:
I'm not saying you used it on a regular basis - most
folks don't - Your not whipping it out every other day
I'm just saying when you get it, you
usually keep it.
And if he never "got it" from his mother, what is he supposed to do? His mother had it. He didn't need it, saw no need for it, and that's that. If his mother lost it, did you want him to hold a seance to speak to her spirit to question her where the frak it is?

Old 04-24-2011, 12:06 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what are your thoughts on the birth index data and the contemporaneous newspaper accounts?
The birth index data? that's that book that has his name
listed. Not much really, except that it's there. The newspaper accounts:
The One from Aug. 12, 1961 Sunday Advertiser: Name address, and son - that's it. Same for the Honolulu
Advertiser on Aug 13, 1961 I think Vital Records gives that info to the papers, but not sure.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Wow, that's creepy. They have access to medical records for smoking, prenatal and cesarian stats - what does that have to do with a birth certificate.
wow . you really do not know what is on an Actual long form do you?

The information that is requested is actually statistics tracked by the CDC.

What a Birth Certificate really looks like (not exactly, but this is the information that is collected):
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/bir...3final-ACC.pdf

so you birthers, when you cry for a long form, all that has been posted isn't even a LONG FORM. its still an abstract of what the ACTUAL long form (stuff the CDC asks for) contains.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:10 AM

86 posts, read 162,205 times
Basically, if you actually think Obama wasn't born in the US (or is a Muslim, etc.), you're an idiot. It's that simple.

As if they didn't check ages ago when he went into politics.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:13 AM

Quote:
The birth index data? that's that book that has his name
listed. Not much really, except that it's there. The newspaper accounts:
The One from Aug. 12, 1961 Sunday Advertiser: Name address, and son - that's it. Same for the Honolulu
Advertiser on Aug 13, 1961 I think Vital Records gives that info to the papers, but not sure.

Yes as has been explained several times in this thread, that you have read, the Department of Health provided the Birth announcements to the papers at that time.

If parents wanted to put in an announcement of their own, it appeared elsewhere in the newspaper.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

Quote:
Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Birth announcements from the public ran elsewhere in both papers and usually included information such as the newborn's name, weight and time of birth.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:19 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
No its not. Foreign countries don't care about your US Birth Certificate if you are only traveling. All they care about is your passport is current and if you have the correct VISA for staying there than just a normal visit.

I've traveled extensively (30+ countries in 10 years). I've never had to present my COLB at any point during my travels. My Passport however, boy that got much use.

As stated, people lose things (doesn't mean they threw it away). I never have ever seen my original certified copy because MY PARENTS lost mines. I never needed it, since nothing I did as a child required it. The only time it became important was when I needed it for my Driver's License. So I ordered a copy and received the abstract from Hawaii.

Obama's mother had his COLB. He didn't need it at the time ,since he was still in High School. If his mother never gave it to him when he went off to college, then he never had it in his possession. I doubt he even thought about it, till he needed documentation during his Campaign, and requested a copy .

Seems that he didn't need it for any other purpose - he already had a Passport and that is actually A BETTER form of identification than a Birth Certificate is.

And if he never "got it" from his mother, what is he supposed to do? His mother had it. He didn't need it, saw no need for it, and that's that. If his mother lost it, did you want him to hold a seance to speak to her spirit to question her where the frak it is?
Just curious, how do you know his mother had it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies