Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 07:08 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
What's to discuss? It's a ridiculous "theory" with not one shred of credible evidence.
After reading the full text of the executive order I do think it's about time Congress acted to restrain Bush. While I think the theory may go a bit far thinking the goal may be to stage a coup d'etat it's about time the concept of the Constitution and its system of checks and balances was reintroduced to the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2007, 08:16 AM

286 posts, read 1,586,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Yeah, and pigs can fly, too.
Ever see "Wag the Dog" - seems to me anything is possible. Conspiracy or not... there are untruths and behind the curtain deals going on that no one can deny, and I certainly wouldn't put it past this admin to try pulling yet another fast one....

Old 07-30-2007, 08:49 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,874,311 times
There are too many 9/11 anomalies and too little truth that covers them. This administration doesn’t have any credibility left after all of the blundering mistakes that have occurred.

We’re getting the 4th “official story” on how Pat Tillman was killed! 180 degrees different from the first story. Why and how Pat Tillman was murdered seems to unfold with 3 M16 rounds fired in a 2” head area from 10 yards away. “That’s murder”! The only missing information now is who and why?

Now tell me that people need to just forget about it and go away whether it’s 9/11 or Pat Tillman! Maybe after the truth comes out!

Old 07-30-2007, 09:09 AM

1,135 posts, read 3,981,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Now tell me that people need to just forget about it and go away whether it’s 9/11 or Pat Tillman! Maybe after the truth comes out!

I agree....
We are the only nation that has such a cheerful and rosy
outlook on a leader of a country who went into a smaller
country and murdered 100,000's of its citizen for absolutely
no reason whatsoever. The same sociopathic actions of a
Jeffery Dahmer Ted Bundy etc, except on a larger scale
because he has an army for his play time.
Tilman realizing the charade and angry at being duped and
feeling for all the other suckers in his position was probably
going to speak out on the annexation and phoney, disengenious
efforts to track Bu$h Friend and business partner, Bin Laden in
Afghanistan. Taking the time period into acount, the necessity
to build support for the scam at that time, a real decent person
and American sports hero coming out and publicly saying the
flightsuit is a joke, we are being lied to and laffed at by the
BU$H*MART would have been a devistating blow to the quarterly
profits of Bu$hs Corporate cronies. This admins only constant
has been corruption and lying about everything. It is not even
conceivable that an admin. whos existance is based on a sham
is going to be believable on Tilman or 9-11.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:08 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,300,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagirl View Post
Ever see "Wag the Dog" - seems to me anything is possible. Conspiracy or not... there are untruths and behind the curtain deals going on that no one can deny, and I certainly wouldn't put it past this admin to try pulling yet another fast one....
Well, anything is "possible." It's possible that little green men from Mars will come to earth so they can shop at Wal-Mart (you know how how the prices are on Mars).

It's one thing to criticize an administration on certain policies, but accusing them of mass murder is going way over the top.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:12 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,627,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoZmiC NinJa View Post
I agree....
We are the only nation that has such a cheerful and rosy
outlook on a leader of a country who went into a smaller
country and murdered 100,000's of its citizen for absolutely
no reason whatsoever.

Bush's approval ratings are horrible. I'm not sure how that translates to a "cheerful and rosy outlook".
Also, does America now get credit for the lunies driving car bombs into crowded markets? I guess if we are gonna get the credit for the people killed by insurgents and terrorists, we might as well live up to our bad reputation and start carpetbombing the place. Then people will have something to legitimately whine about.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:46 PM

659 posts, read 1,374,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
Bush's approval ratings are horrible. I'm not sure how that translates to a "cheerful and rosy outlook".
Also, does America now get credit for the lunies driving car bombs into crowded markets? I guess if we are gonna get the credit for the people killed by insurgents and terrorists, we might as well live up to our bad reputation and start carpetbombing the place. Then people will have something to legitimately whine about.
For goodness sake, if some force came to the US and hundreds of thousands died, wouldn't the American people have cause to whine?

Old 07-30-2007, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famenity View Post
For goodness sake, if some force came to the US and hundreds of thousands died, wouldn't the American people have cause to whine?
Only if we were not harboring, funding and supporting terrorists and breaking a cease-fire agreement. And paying $25,000 to the families of homicide bombers.

Old 07-30-2007, 03:29 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,385,160 times
some people are seriously scary..

I've asked this question in multiple forums, but have yet to receive a response. I'm holding little hope of getting one from here either, but I'll try...

If this 9/11 thing was all planned and executed by someone working for the President, who would do it? It would obviously take a large number of people to pull it off as there are just WAY too many variables for only one person. So basically I'm looking for which agency did it..
Also, how can you sweep away all the evidence against the people (the saudis) that actually did it? Was this all made up by a secret society also?

I SO want to get a response to this..

<snip>

Last edited by jco; 07-30-2007 at 08:41 PM..

Old 07-30-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
some people are seriously scary.
They certainly are. And what's really scary is that some of them vote.

Quote:
I've asked this question in multiple forums, but have yet to receive a response. I'm holding little hope of getting one from here either, but I'll try...
I doubt you will, too. Or at least no rational responses.

<snip>

Last edited by jco; 07-30-2007 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Orphaned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies