Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2011, 10:28 AM

11 posts, read 13,203 times

Advertisements

so u could choose it so are you saying ur a repressed homosexual.... cause i know absolutley that i cannot be with a man but u are saying u can... are u mad that we are fighting for our rights and u are too ashamed to?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 AM

wow its shameful to fight for your rights as a human. there has been just as many gay people as straight people since the beggining of time and people are just starting to come out now its about time we get our rights... what if things changed and all of a sudden your marraige to you wife did not count and everything you two worked on together didnt matter anymore

Old 08-02-2011, 10:33 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,898,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
What is so shameful about it...give me a a nonreligious reason why it is so shameful.
He can't. He's been brain washed and sadly there's no common sense left there.
I tried explaining what chemistry in a relationship is, but since he most likely IS indeed a repressed homosexual, then he's choosing to ignore what I said.

You can't CHOOSE chemistry between yourself and others.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:34 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
So you think homosexuals should be ashamed of themselves and that it's society's responsibility to shame them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
If you're engaging in shameful behavior......then yah...duh.
Shaming homosexuals because they're homosexual - what a disgusting, inhuman, and immoral sentiment.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:37 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlaandlisa View Post
if ur choosing to love you wife that means that u r choosing not to be gay witch means u can choose to be gay at any point but u must be restraining from it... you not making any sense and its sad that you think u are
Everybody has free will, you can do anything but biology and common sense tells us a man and woman are made for each other it doesn't mean we have to be with a woman but it is what we were designed to do.

There is no Proof what so ever that anyone is born Homosexual, there are theory's and opinions based on studies but no proof. There is no gaydar machine.

Everyone has an opinion and is free to express it.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:42 AM

its sad that because some one thousands of yrs ago said gay is bad... thats what people think its like thinking the world is flat and if i can keep from the edge i know its flat.... what is immoral and shameful is someone who doesnt think people should be treated equally, if only for the legality can you see why we need equal rights? if a gay couple have been together for 25 years and have a house and kids together and havent talked to thier family in years and suddenly something bad happens and one of them passes. that family who does not know this couple or thier kids can come and take all the property and kids away and that sad peron who just lost thier partner would legaly have no rights to anything.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:47 AM

i want to know the religous reason you think its shamful to be gay

Old 08-02-2011, 10:53 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,948,315 times
Gay people do not have to prove anything.

Gay people to not have to defend or justify their existence; they are tax-paying citizens entitled to be first class members of society just like anyone else.

A person who is opposed to homosexuality or is against gay people has a right to hold those views. It is a free country. No one is forcing you to become a homosexual, nor are you forced to like gay people. If one acts like an intolerant bigot and discriminates or harasses gay people that is a different matter.

You see a person has a right to be a racist or an anti-semite. Expressing those opinions are interesting, and they are Constitutionally protected. People will ridicule you for holding such views, so don't complain if you're labeled a bigot.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:55 AM

there are so many 'shamful' things in the bible like in when the angels visited sodoma and gomorah the bad people wanted to have sex with the angels and lot such a great man offerd them to rape his daughters instead and the bible is filled with all kids of rules like taking a mans cattle or wife or daughter for diffrent reasons would you follow those rules? but being gay is the only bad thing. my grandmother thinks that commiting suiside and being gay are the only things you cannot be forgiven for... i think shes a repressed lesbian also... its sad to be all alone as a 70 yr old lady because of some ridiculous belief

Old 08-02-2011, 10:57 AM

true i love to hear biggots opinions its facinating how some minds cannot grow or evolve
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies