Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 07:02 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yikes, you don't believe the Elvis "official" story either? Please, please, please tell me other conspiracies you believe, that I may have missed!
No... I'm saying that's' how Elvis died... I wanted hear your answers first...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2011, 07:06 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
No... I'm saying that's' how Elvis died... I wanted hear your answers first...
OK so to recap, you believe:

Nukes caused the Virginia earthquake.

9/11 was an inside job.

The Fed is owned by the British.

Some portions of the moon landing were faked.

The CIA (or somebody other than Oswald) killed Kennedy.

Black helicopters are following you.

This is an impressive list.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:08 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Default East Coast Earthquake Appears To Be Underground Nuclear Blast In Seismology Comparison...

Sure, sure, sure...

Iran secretly bored a deep hole under Virginia and set off their first nuke test, disguised as an earthquake.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:10 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
HC475 - Buy aluminum foil. Buy lots of aluminum foil now! it will shield you from the spies and watchers. Believe the are really out to get you.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
OK so to recap, you believe:

Nukes caused the Virginia earthquake.

9/11 was an inside job.

The Fed is owned by the British.

Some portions of the moon landing were faked.

The CIA (or somebody other than Oswald) killed Kennedy.

Black helicopters are following you.

This is an impressive list.

Well... I never said anything about JFK or Black Helicopters... and I said the Moon landing was real... the pictures were taken beforehand to show perfect images to the rest of the world...

The "Fed" is owned by the British bankers... ask any college professor...

Old 08-31-2011, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
HC475 - Buy aluminum foil. Buy lots of aluminum foil now! it will shield you from the spies and watchers. Believe the are really out to get you.
I'd rather own Alcoa stock... Not!...

Old 08-31-2011, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Well... I never said anything about JFK or Black Helicopters... and I said the Moon landing was real... the pictures were taken beforehand to show perfect images to the rest of the world...

The "Fed" is owned by the British bankers... ask any college professor...
Of course you don't believe Oswald killed Kennedy or at least he didn't act alone. It's Ok you can admit it, I won't tell anyone. You also have posted in the past black helicopters were following you.

And of course the Fed isn't foreign owned.

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

"Fortunately, we can take a more direct approach to the question of ownership of the New York Fed and the other Federal Reserve Banks. The New York Fed reports that its eight largest member banks on June 30, 1997 were:

Chase Manhatten Bank
Citibank
Morgan Guaranty Trust Company
Fleet Bank
Bankers Trust
Bank of New York
Marine Midland Bank, and
Summit Bank.3
All of the major shareholders seen here and all of the banks on the complete list are either nationally- or state-charted banks. All of them are American-owned. Kah’s claim that foreigners directly own the N.Y. Fed is completely wrong. This list is consistent, however, with Mullins in that all the owners are domestic banks functioning within the N.Y. Federal Reserve district. The discrepancies are likely due to mergers or other significant changes in the size of district banks since the publication of Mullins’ list. To obtain a list of member banks of other Federal Reserve banks, click here."

But I am not here to debate the obvious, I am fascinated by your beliefs.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Of course you don't believe Oswald killed Kennedy or at least he didn't act alone. It's Ok you can admit it, I won't tell anyone. You also have psoted in the past black helicopters were following you.

And of course the Fed isn't foreign owned.

PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

"Fortunately, we can take a more direct approach to the question of ownership of the New York Fed and the other Federal Reserve Banks. The New York Fed reports that its eight largest member banks on June 30, 1997 were:

Chase Manhatten Bank
Citibank
Morgan Guaranty Trust Company
Fleet Bank
Bankers Trust
Bank of New York
Marine Midland Bank, and
Summit Bank.3
All of the major shareholders seen here and all of the banks on the complete list are either nationally- or state-charted banks. All of them are American-owned. Kah’s claim that foreigners directly own the N.Y. Fed is completely wrong. This list is consistent, however, with Mullins in that all the owners are domestic banks functioning within the N.Y. Federal Reserve district. The discrepancies are likely due to mergers or other significant changes in the size of district banks since the publication of Mullins’ list. To obtain a list of member banks of other Federal Reserve banks, click here."

But I am not here to debate the obvious, I am fascinated by your beliefs.
I'm fascinated by your naïveté...

You're talking about the New York "Fed"...

As far as the "Federal Reserve Bank" goes...J. P. Morgan Chase is a Rockefeller run bank... Owned by the Rothschilds... British...

Old 08-31-2011, 07:30 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
HC475 is going to believe the movie "Apollo 18" is a documentary. Wait here for the announcment.

BTW - What is HAARP?
HAARP = High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

HAARP is a joint Air Force/Navy research project in Gakona, Alaska, that studies the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

There is nothing classified about the project, in fact, the tests they hold are announced in advance to the public in an attempt to get public participation, particularly from amateur ham radio operators.

Ignorant morons, like Senator Begich and his father, attribute all kinds of mystical and magical powers to HAARP, none of which are true. HAARP does not create earthquakes or control the weather. These are fairy tales only the truly simple minded believe.

HAARP Home Page

Old 08-31-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
I'm fascinated by your naïveté...

Your talking about the New York "Fed"...

As far as the "Federal Reserve Bank" goes...J. P. Morgan Chase is a Rockefeller run bank... Owned by the Rothschilds... British...
Too funny, they are American banks not owned by the British. But from the list of conspiracies you believe, I am not shocked you believe this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies