Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 AM

5,747 posts, read 12,054,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Two guys pounding each other's rectums has nothing to do with nature's design, and this is obvious even to a child. The gay task force has concluded their only chance of selling homosexuality as normal is to get to young minds before the birds and bees are fully addressed.
Your homophobic rantings are far more explicit and offensive than anything my children have gleaned about homosexuality from health class or, for that matter, spending time with their mother's gay brother and his partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The only people dwelling on homosexuality are those who try to make it a normal part of today's sexual discussion.
Really? You seem to spend a lot more time contemplating homosexuality than my "liberal" family. Why is that?

Old 09-07-2011, 05:36 AM

11,760 posts, read 14,656,809 times
Quote:
Pet Peeve - Is it just me or does the left target our children?
There's a certain validity to what you say.

After all, we liberals do tend to look to the future, so naturally we're supportive of education, children's nutrition, exercise to encourage good health, and other initiatives that will help children to grow up well-educated and to lead happy, healthy, and productive lives.

Still, with the record of Nancy Reagan's hectoring of children to "Just say no", Sarah Palin's dedication to abstinence-only education, Republicans' opposition to sex education and contraception, it probably isn't fair to say that conservatives and Republicans have ignored children. They've just been opposed to anything that would be good for children.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:30 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by formercalifornian View Post
Your homophobic rantings are far more explicit and offensive than anything my children have gleaned about homosexuality from health class or, for that matter, spending time with their mother's gay brother and his partner.

Really? You seem to spend a lot more time contemplating homosexuality than my "liberal" family. Why is that?
I could give 2 craps about what you and your family does. What I care about is the overall Gay Agenda. If you don't take part in it, then good for you.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:37 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
The right targets children as well. There are plenty of venues the right uses as well--youth congregations in churches and Boy Scouts and and so on. Everyone--right, left, or center--targets children because they know they are the most impressionable and open to change so everyone knows that if there is one person you want to influence to have your values, you have the most chances of succeeding with children. Pretty much all groups that seek to influence society in one way or another will figure out how to get that message to children.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Children and military personnel are the only people the left can punish for openly disagreeing with liberal ideology which is obviously based on flawed logic. As soon as kid learns where babies come from, he or she also officially becomes a homophobe thought criminal because they understand nature's design is based on vaginal intercourse leading to conception and birth. Two guys pounding each other's rectums has nothing to do with nature's design, and this is obvious even to a child. The gay task force has concluded their only chance of selling homosexuality as normal is to get to young minds before the birds and bees are fully addressed.
Most children aren't homophobic until it's been taught to them by the adults around them that gay is wrong. In other words, "two guys pounding each other's rectums" being wrong...is not obvious to a child.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
The right targets children as well. There are plenty of venues the right uses as well--youth congregations in churches and Boy Scouts and and so on. Everyone--right, left, or center--targets children because they know they are the most impressionable and open to change so everyone knows that if there is one person you want to influence to have your values, you have the most chances of succeeding with children. Pretty much all groups that seek to influence society in one way or another will figure out how to get that message to children.
Lots of liberals involved with Boy Scouts of America at all levels. We are not nearly as homogeneous as you might imagine.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:48 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
It's just you

Old 09-07-2011, 06:52 AM

No, it's not, but feel free to continue believing so, if it makes you feel better.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:53 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,107 times
The government and the left-wing MSM have been using propaganda and indoctrination for years now and most left-wingers are too foolish to even see it, they just drink from the government teat until full.
I agree with the earlier post that the government doesn't think you capable of thinking for yourself or raising your own children.

The left indicates that they are all for equality and all when in fact their divide and conquer mentality of playing one race against the other and the creation of class warfare is only designed to be able to control the masses.

Most of left has a self-loathing element to it, accompanied with massive feelings of guilt so the only way they can feel good is by projecting themselves onto others.

The best thing is to stay close to your kids, teach them some values, some common sense and rational thinking and teach them that liberty and freedom are far more valuable than what any government controlled puppet can tell you.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formercalifornian View Post
Lots of liberals involved with Boy Scouts of America at all levels. We are not nearly as homogeneous as you might imagine.
My impression was that it was largely run by the Church of Latter-Day Saints. If that's not the case then I stand corrected. In any case, my point is that wherever right ideology runs rampant, that is what the children in that social arena are taught, and wherever left ideology runs rampant, that is what the children in that social arena are taught. It has little to do with left or right. It's about human nature and adults knowing that children are the easiest to impress with whatever their idea of values and morality is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies