Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2011, 05:32 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,067,345 times

Advertisements

Brits do have a spine somewhere. At some point they will have had enough of this kind of crap, they will tell their government to bugger off, arm themselves, and fight back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 05:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
LIke it or not...this WILL be an issue here in the United States eventually. Muslims outnumber other demographics and religions WORLDWIDE....that is a fact. And if there is ever a united frontby them, this could be a GLOBAL epidemic.

I hope that we here in the US take heed of what is going on now in England...they are being overrun by Muslims, and the numbers are growing by the day. This is not something that is an aberration...this is the coming trend.
You are correct. Religous strife is already a reality in parts of Indonesia and Nigeria.

Most Christians condemn extremists amongst them. In Islam only a few Muslims do.

In Europe they have had terrorist acts commited by their native born 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims. So some DON"T assimilate.Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at Alwaki who was born in the USA.Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-20-2011, 08:01 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Obama's Department of Shariah

Hizb ut-Tahrir America (HTA)

Last edited by Vascodagama; 10-20-2011 at 08:14 PM..

Old 10-20-2011, 10:24 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
From the links above I went wider.

"On June 5, HTA launched its campaign to publicize the "Emerging World Order" conference with a video for YouTube. The video promises the "dawn of a new era" with "Khilafah on the horizon." An intense musical score accompanies the graphics. Likely, the soundtrack was created from software, such as ProScores, which is specifically designed to engineer "hard-hitting" "tension-building" moments in promotional videos. Music has long-been valued as an effective element of political propaganda campaigns because it can instantly frame perceptions by triggering emotions." Madeleine Gruen: Hizb ut-Tahrir America Uses Social Media to Promote its "Emerging World Order" Conference

What is "Emerging World Order"? Then sure enough:

Khilafah Conference USA 2010 - EMERGING WORLD ORDER : Hizb ut-Tahrir America - YouTube
There's the video.

Then I thought what is Khilafah? Khilafah.com - Building a global movement for Khilafah

Then I thought, what about the conference?

FoxNews: Chicago Khilafah Conference 2010 News Coverage Propaganda - YouTube

Then I thought I just love watching videos, so I watched:

The Khilafah is coming... I can see it coming!!! - YouTube

And last but certainly not least:

ISLAM willing to dominate the world - YouTube

2.39 minutes into the video, oops, there's the problem London is facing...Oh and we're still good at 2% population...or are we?

Again, this is not about race---this is about a way of life!

Americans can't say no, because that would be intolerant of them. So rather than be intolerant---enjoy the Sharia laws, coming to a state near you. Don't protest it...that would be wrong.

Oh wait I almost forgot the best quote:

Obama's Department of Shariah | EuropeNews

"Muslim Brotherhood individuals and groups achieve their goal unmolested, and that nothing stands in the way of that stated goal: "eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house.""

American's don't need any help with that. Seems to me Americans are accomplishing that well enough on their own. How do we loose? Divided that's how. America won't even know what hit 'em. ~ I shakes my head ~

Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
The English should first stop all Muslims from entering and getting any form of residency or citizenship.
I don't see Islam at all able to get along with a free society. They also are quite the female and child abusing cult anyway. Lots of problems in the future IMO.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:49 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
Ok, good for me since I have little idea of what Sharia would consist of. I'm pretty much clueless in this area.
Tenets of Shariah Law

Old 10-21-2011, 12:19 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Default Hizb ut-Tahrir America

I continued to click on videos and now I must stop it. However...got to share:

What is Hizb ut-Tahrir America? London first from youtube

London Hizb ut Tahrir Ban Attempt - YouTube

then America:

FOX News on Hizb ut Tahrir's America Conference - YouTube

then I thought okay...then scrolled down to read comments

Quote:
"The day will come When David Cameron and Barack Obama will be on their knees… [and] Queen Elizabeth will wear the niqab. By Allah, we will conquer the White House...we will see the day when the door of the White House is kicked in, and the Caliph walks in. The Muslims rise up...It is what we, the Muslims, will say from the White House: Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! I bear witness that there is no god but Allah. That is what the call will be, my dear brothers."
What London speakers wanted to stop, concerning the laws that govern their communities, seems that America is embracing saying this is not an organization we should be concerned about.

Go to youtube; search key words Hizb ut-Tahrir America then click on the videos that appear on the right hand side. It is really amazing all that pops up. There was one video that a American Muslim said they refuse to let this group pass out their literature at the Mosques. Seems to me that Muslims that came here; trying to get away from all the baggage of their homeland, didn't run far enough and American government is not going to help them rid the baggage either. So much for the coveted freedoms in America.

I hope every one has a fantastic Friday...I got to stop watching them videos now.

Old 10-21-2011, 01:17 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Nice to see all the Islamophobics coming out on this one.

Are you the same people who were waiting for the world to end in October?? A prediction made by one mad man? Were you sitting on the edge of your couch waiting for the penny to drop?

I can't believe that so many people take a brush and paint every Muslim the same. You listen to a few groups of extremists and like children you believe in the tooth fairy.

The vast majority of Muslims that immigrated to the US do so for many reasons. One of them being that they did not want to live under the suppression of Sharia law. Why should they give up their culture or they way they practice their religion to assimilate in the US? Other ethnic groups aren't asked to do that. And what exactly involves assimilation? As long as people work, pay taxes, live by the law, IMO that makes them a good citizen, regardless if they were born in the US or migrated.

Every ethnic group has their own culture and passes it along to their children. Assimilating is not about dress or religion. It's about working, paying taxes, and abiding by the law - and that applies to every ethic group that migrates to the US. Are Jews asked to remove their yalmulke? Are Seikhs asked to remove their scarf? Would a Muslim be seen as assimilating if they remove their headscarf?

You have ethnic groups that may not have brought their religion to the US, but they sure as hell brought their criminal mentality. Cubans, Columbians, Russians, Chinese, Mexicans, etc., and the original syndicate - the Italians, but that's OK, as long as their activities aren't religiously motivated.

It's a shame that people really don't have faith in their own country to think that it will be overcome by Sharia law. America has it's faults, but it isn't about to hand over the country to a small group who want big change.

For those who fear, I left a little something under your pillow.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:43 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Nice to see all the Islamophobics coming out on this one.

For those who fear, I left a little something under your pillow.
Nice to see someone also think along the same line and see how ridiculous the accusations and the assumptions are. And yes, these are the claims of those who are racists against those of Islamic origins.

Many of the Muslims who practice in America, are actually 2nd, 3rd generation removed from their Middle East ancestors/relatives. their parents, or their parent's parents, came here to seek freedom from the oppressive beliefs of their home country. Many of the children, do not even practice the tenants of Shari Law at all.

I know many practicing Muslims, who are born American, to American citizen parents. There is nothing they respect more than the freedom they acquired upon their birth, and that freedom allows them to respect others and their religious and political beliefs.

They find these claim absolutely absurd.

Old 10-21-2011, 05:34 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Nice to see someone also think along the same line and see how ridiculous the accusations and the assumptions are. And yes, these are the claims of those who are racists against those of Islamic origins.
Why stop at Muslims and their culture? These are probably the very same people who enjoy platefuls of sushi and BBQ sausage on the weekends and eat frankfurters at the ball games. Then again, maybe their knowledge of history doesn't go back that far. If it did they would probably want those foods banned in the US!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies