Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 07:21 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,386,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
A man is made for a woman and vice versa. A man's body works with a woman's body to produce children. This is God's design as it is intended.

Anyone that says otherwise is a brainwashed sheep, in my opinion.
Lol yeah, they might as well have gotten their views straight from a book without questioning it or something!

Quote:
That's all I have to say.
Thank. God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2012, 07:28 PM

10 posts, read 20,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars&stripesforever View Post
homosexuality is a perversion. Why would anyone try to tell children, those who are most vulnerable to propaganda, that it was normal? A man is made for a woman and vice versa. A man's body works with a woman's body to produce children. This is god's design as it is intended.

I have nothing else to add.
:d

Old 03-24-2012, 07:30 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,832,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever
Homosexuality is a perversion.
You are born liking ONE OR THE OTHER,you can decide one day to like men then women!!!!!

PEOPLE ARE LIKE THIS FROM BIRTH!

Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,360 times
Quote:
Consider yourself living in a time when humanity will look back and scratch their heads, thinking, "these people thought homosexuality was natural"?
I think you are 100% wrong.

Rather than thinking what you've said, they'll look back on those who opposed equality for homosexuals, just as we look upon those who opposed interracial marriage as nuts, as, well, nuts.

It's inevitable. And, though I'm sorry for pointing out the obvious, that includes you.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,200,760 times
wrapping yourself in the flag is a perversion. Two people showing love for each other is as normal and natural as mankind can be.

Why don't you take your hate somewhere else and quit trying to impose your beliefs on others.

Quote:
Homosexuality is a perversion. Why would anyone try to tell children, those who are most vulnerable to propaganda, that it was normal? A man is made for a woman and vice versa. A man's body works with a woman's body to produce children. This is God's
Oh, by the way, that god thing was a typo, it was DOG, you should be worshipping a DOG.

Quote:
design as it is intended.

I have nothing else to add. It is what it is. I will not respond to any comments about this issue, considering how absolute and forthright it is. If you find yourself deluded by cultural marxist insanity, that's not my problem. Consider yourself living in a time when humanity will look back and scratch their heads, thinking, "these people thought homosexuality was natural"? It's that bizarre, and you're along for the ride, the victim of intense propaganda that was piped into your brain by way of academia and the media. That's all I have to say.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:38 AM

409 posts, read 254,340 times
2 men penetrating each other's anuses is a perversion and not natural or normal.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:44 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Scates View Post
Do you feel that it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural? Teachers, Parents... people with authority over children

I wont teach my daughter either way, just teach her that both sides exist. let her learn for herself that all people bleed red and all are human.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:08 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,386,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I wont teach my daughter either way, just teach her that both sides exist. let her learn for herself that all people bleed red and all are human.
I think that can actually be better, honestly (than telling them "This is natural/normal" or "This isn't natural/normal") Still, I'm going to encourage my son to look at things in even more practical ways. Not to be swayed by subjective terms or words that are hard to define in context. Instead of asking "Is this natural/normal?", I want him to ask "What harm does it do in and of itself?" The answer in this case? None.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:08 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
2 men penetrating each other's anuses is a perversion and not natural or normal.
And again, the first thing anti-gay extremists think of is anal sex. Thou doth protest too much.

1) Being gay is not all about sex and 2) More heterosexuals have anal sex than gays.

You guys also really need to learn the definition of "natural" because you misuse it on a daily basis.

Old 03-25-2012, 08:32 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,734,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
And again, the first thing anti-gay extremists think of is anal sex. Thou doth protest too much.

1) Being gay is not all about sex and More heterosexuals have anal sex than gays.

Do you have statistics to back up your fallacy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies