Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 03:30 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,313,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You are as warped as Betty Bowers. .. you feed on garbage you become what you feed on. You have made your choice to feed on the garbage of the world.. You want to create a world devoid of God.. If you had your way , you would be in hell because the removal of the Holy Spirit of God is hell for their is no good left in the world. Be thankful that God is still here on earth.

As Jesus wiped the dirt off of his feet to those who rejected his calling to repent so it is for you.

God is on his throne and knows all from beginning to end. He will have his judgement day.

As Jesus was demonized and rejected as he walked the earth in the flesh so it is today. You had your say and you are showing what you are by your words .
You didn't answer the question.

I'm not creating any world. The world is here.

You're the one creating gods out of the voices in your head.

So, where are you finding these words of your god?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 03:31 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,468,133 times
Quote:
Electric shock therapy is quackery. The spirit of God is not electric shock therapy.

How you fight with all those strange arguments , even electric shock therapy . Didn't that go out in the seventies?
Two words: Marcus Bachmann.

Also, electrotherapy has not gone out of style. I had it done to me in 2003. Not to mention, even if it did "go out" in the 70's for the most part, it was still done in the name of God, the Bible, Jesus, etc.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:31 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
The Bible pretty clearly states that rape and slavery is okay. Doesn't take a neurosurgeon to see that. Read it yourself. Don't just listen to your pastor. Read the book, cover to cover, yourself.

You are not of the spirit of God . You cannot comprehend even that the sin of homosexuality is sin so how can you read to comprehend anything else. Your father is the deceiver and lies to you constantly to advance his agenda.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:32 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
You didn't answer the question.

I'm not creating any world. The world is here.

You're the one creating gods out of the voices in your head.

So, where are you finding these words of your god?
Taratova has repeatedly answered with many bible quotes in different pages in the thread. Unfortunately.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
Two words: Marcus Bachmann.

Also, electrotherapy has not gone out of style. I had it done to me in 2003. Not to mention, even if it did "go out" in the 70's for the most part, it was still done in the name of God, the Bible, Jesus, etc.
God will judge . It does not justify the sin of homosexuality.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Why should I listen to betty bowers.. now that is funny. I would rather go to the word of God to hear what God has to say.
The Word of God is quoted through the whole video...if you bother to watch it.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
You are not of the spirit of God . You cannot comprehend even that the sin of homosexuality is sin so how can you read to comprehend anything else. Your father is the deceiver and lies to you constantly to advance his agenda.
What happened to "God loves all his children"? Mixed messages here, Taratova.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:39 PM

I leave you all to your reprobate mind and you can continue to defend your sin. The spirit of God does not always strive with man.. it is written. You may keep talking to yourselves to get strength from the deciever to justify yourself all you want. There is no prize in that. You sin will no longer be satisfying as God has ordained it as sin and the pleasure will be taken from you. God is in control .

Old 01-01-2012, 03:44 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,905,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Scates View Post
Do you feel that it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural? Teachers, Parents... people with authority over children
Homosexuality is not "normal". It is however quite natural just as left handedness is not "normal" but is quite natural. So the question is should we then discriminate against people who are naturally homosexual? The answer to that is absolutely not (except when looking for a mate).

Old 01-01-2012, 03:44 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,859,880 times
Maybe high schools have gay Christian clubs nowadays.

Gay Teen Worried He Might Be Christian | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies