Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel it is correct to teach children that homosexuality is normal and natural?
Yes 292 50.34%
No 256 44.14%
I am unsure 32 5.52%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Hell, there are even churches that conduct gay marriage ceremonies.

And tons of gay people are Christians who attend church.
They are being fooled .

Those who walk in sin and do not repent are not walking in the spirit. They are walking in the flesh. They must repent of their sins and declare they are sinners to become the children of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 02:51 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Scates View Post
I don't accept them as people. They are animals. You may have to rethink your "Christian" position.
What is wrong with you?! I have family and friends who are gay, and they are all more civilized than you. But they would never think of calling you an animal because they are the real Christians, you know the ones that don't judge and the ones that truly believe in loving your neighbor. You are the type of person that spreads nothing but hate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Wow...

I thought Christians were supposed to be loving and kind.
This is guy is a prime example of the "Christians" that give real Christians you describe a bad name.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The word of God is the judge. I cannot judge you. I am not God.
You aren't judging me, you are judging Gays.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:53 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quenelle View Post
So what does that say about normality? I don't think homosexuality IS normal but I live and let live, I just don't want it pushed in my face 24/7. I don't flaunt the fact that I am a women happily married to a man so why should some homosexual insist on my knowing that he is homosexual? Basically I don't care enough to have an opinion on it, I just don't want to watch parades and see men with moustaches kissing other men in the street. It is sick making! Yes, I do avoid any parades such as that!
That's the problem. They can't just live their lives, but they have to rub it in other people's faces, and now we have laws which demand that our children are taught gay sex is normal while most people consider it unacceptable, and their religion considers a a sin. The law demands our children are taught that sin is OK. There is no way I would allow my kids to attend public school in California.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:55 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,617,351 times
Quote:
God is not mocked.
Perhaps not, but his followers sure make it easy to mock themselves.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
Perhaps not, but his followers sure make it easy to mock themselves.
When people like him are considered His "followers", then yeah I'd make fun of them to. But, unlike most, I know that most Christians aren't like him.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVaz1009 View Post
YOU might not, but there are loads of Christians (ahem.. my generation especially) who are very supportive of gay people, as in YES the dreaded gay marriage.
They are not true Christians. The last church of this age are in a state of Laodicean.

Marriage was ordained by God for one man and woman. The gays want to change what God has ordained. It is plainly against God. There is a reason why God said One man and one woman.

The last days there is great falling away from the word of God.

THE LAODICEAN CHURCH AGE

Revelation 3:14-22

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the Creation of God;

I know thy works, that thou are neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot I will spue thee out of My mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That's the problem. They can't just live their lives, but they have to rub it in other people's faces, and now we have laws which demand that our children are taught gay sex is normal while most people consider it unacceptable, and their religion considers a a sin. The law demands our children are taught that sin is OK. There is no way I would allow my kids to attend public school in California.
They that lead others into sin will have great penalty to answer . To offend the little ones is great sin indeed.

Old 01-01-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
You aren't judging me, you are judging Gays.
The word of God is the judge. Can you comprehend that?

Old 01-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
The word of God is the judge. Can you comprehend that?
Yes I can. But I don't think that you or anyone else needs to take Gods word and throw it in homosexuals faces just to let them know how screwed they are on judgment day, because they live their everyday life the way that they have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies