Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 12:42 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Basically yes although I would not necessarily call the chemtrail jets Military aircraft. Matter of fact, I would expect that they would not use Military marked aircraft and probably no markings or commercial markings to keep the program covert.

It is somewhat difficult to spot real commercial aircraft flying at 30,000 ft on a sunny day. Many times you can hear the aircraft but struggle to actually see it unless they are creating real contrails. Real contrails can only exist at air temps below -40C so you should not see any contrails from jet engines when ground air temps are above 70F. So for you, being in Vegas where it gets very hot in the summer, you should see no contrails on hot days. In Vegas you probably don't see temps below 70F even at night during the summer or warm months.
First of all, you do understand what the phrase "rule of thumb" means, don't you?

Second, where did you get the idea that contrails can only form if the temp is -40? Whether or not a contrail can form is a function of temperature AND humidity.

Old 02-19-2012, 12:53 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Looks like I saved myself some time by not watching that video:

Quote:
“German airforce admits to mass spraying“* – A MOMENTARY CHAFF RELEASE IS NOT “MASS SPRAYING”. How is your ability to be LOGICAL? *(Since then I have discovered that this was a fraudulent mis-translation of the original German. Vicious.)
british « JazzRoc versus “Chemtrails”

If I knew someone that spoke German, I'd have my own translation done, just to see what's going on there, and just how bad (or intentionally false) the translation in the video is.

Old 02-19-2012, 12:56 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I don't understand, these chemtrail proponents have so much evidence of a nefarious conspiracy against all of mankind why this hasn't been picked up by some famous lawyer(s) and charges filed.

Why governments hostile to the United Sates of America haven't brought this secret American plot out in the open to embarrass them?

Why haven't they brought this deadly American plot up with the U.N. considering their populations are breathing the same air as everyone else? (unless of course these chemicals that are being dispersed are designed to recognize the borders of the United States and not travel outside them).
You would need to read Agenda 21 in order to answer the U.N. aspect.

Why does it need to be a famous lawyer?

Old 02-19-2012, 12:58 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Oh yeah, now this web site is for the complete loonies:

Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells
It’s pretty terrifying to imagine that foreign blood cells that have been freeze dried are falling from the sky only to be swallowed by unsuspecting citizens, but there is indeed evidence by researchers of Chemtrails to suggest that this is indeed happening globally.

Fibrous Materials
These too are sub micron sized fibers that cannot be seen by the naked eye. These are ingested through normal breathing and can be melted by typical bodily fluids like saliva. It is a well known fact that many pathogens cannot survive outside of their human host. However, encapsulated inside a friendly fiber might provide the safe haven until a suitable human host can be found.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
You would need to read Agenda 21 in order to answer the U.N. aspect.

Why does it need to be a famous lawyer?
Actually I have read Agenda 21 and it has been superseded by Directive 1.A3.

OK, why hasn't ANY lawyer brought charges against the government concerning these secret chemical sprayings?

Why has even Greenpeace distanced themselves away from this topic?

Old 02-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Reading this website it is nutjob heaven:

Chemtrails Survival List - Chemtrails Survival Links - Stop Chemtrail Spraying in California California, Report Chemtrails in California

Silver Lungs Generator -

Colloidal Silver Has Been Banned Throughout Europe - Get one before it is also banned in the U. S.

Buy a complete colloidal silver generating kit bundled with all of the recommended accessories for about $600. This complete kit allows you to create endless silver solutions and includes the required glass applicators and nebulizer needed to deliver your silver solutions anywhere in or on the body. Applications include direct-delivery to the eyes, ears, nose, lungs, skin and digestive system.

How to make powerful herbal medicines secretly in your kitchen.

Potassium Iodide - Block harmful radioactive iodide in a radiation exposure emergency.

New survival seed bank, contains enough seeds to plant a full acre crisis garden!

Great recipes without fear! Organic superfood and more!

Old 02-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Actually I have read Agenda 21 and it has been superseded by Directive 1.A3.

OK, why hasn't ANY lawyer brought charges against the government concerning these secret chemical sprayings?

Why has even Greenpeace distanced themselves away from this topic?

Those are good questions.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Those are good questions.
Not really, it just shows that normal people think chemtrails are the figments of crazy delusional paranoid people and don't like to be associated with them.

THAT makes more sense...

Old 02-19-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Not really, it just shows that normal people think chemtrails are the figments of crazy delusional paranoid people and don't like to be associated with them.

THAT makes more sense...
So the gov't via the CIA never brought drugs into America
Iran/Contra?

Gov't never did chemical testing on ignorant citizens?

People in Gov't never conspired and killed sitting Presidents.

Gov't never ordered Drone attacks on innocent civilians?

Gave or Sold Assault rifles to Mexican drug dealers, which were used to Kill Americans?

All crazy delusional stuff?

Old 02-19-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
So the gov't via the CIA never brought drugs into America
Iran/Contra?

Gov't never did chemical testing on ignorant citizens?

People in Gov't never conspired and killed sitting Presidents.

Gov't never ordered Drone attacks on innocent civilians?

Gave or Sold Assault rifles to Mexican drug dealers, which were used to Kill Americans?

All crazy delusional stuff?
Sorry, all off-topic issues, not gonna bite....

Last edited by plwhit; 02-19-2012 at 02:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies