Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 06:56 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'm saying that about 50% of abortion seekers have had more than one abortion, which signifies abortion being used as a source of birth control. Which further demonstrates not only a significant lack of personal responsibility in America, but an ideology of "choice" that ENABLES these despicable acts of abortion on demand. You could care less what "choices" are being made as long as the "choice" is there. The effect of those "choices" on society are of no concern to you, which I find disgusting.

I"m saying that my taxpayer dollars should not be used to subsidize bad decisions. I"m not talking about abortion...i'm talking about the hundreds of billions that go towards paying people to have children they can't afford (and never should have been created to begin with)....to pay people to who have quit high school and can't compete in society....to pay people who have taken out home loans they couldn't afford....to pay banks and companies for overstepping logical economic boundaries.

I will go to my grave advocating for Personal Responsibility, which is head and shoulders above those who absolutely refuse to shed light on the ideology of entitlement that is eating America from the inside out.
Well, thousands have already gone to their graves without human nature changing...and you, and I , and everyone else will, too.

But, if you want to pound your head into a brick wall and get upset over something you can't control then I, because I'm a kindly Liberal and care about others, recommend Aleve and Maalox....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,262 times
Quote:
Is there any reason under the sun to believe that Liberals and Liberalism have the nation's best interests in mind when indeed these very same Liberals are perfectly OK with consequence-free sex (ie. Abortions) and will fight to the death anytime entitlement reforms are even mentioned?

Why should we believe that Liberals and Democrats have anything other than their own self-interests in mind when the roster of ideals embraced by the left are not much more than a Free Love For All, No Matter The Cost, No Matter The Consequenceâ„¢ political theory?

The United States of America is broke - fiscally, morally, and culturally. And Liberals celebrate this. Just take a look around this forum and elsewhere and pay particular attention to the issues they fight for.

Personal Responsibility is non-existent in the Liberal Establishment. And if it's legal, then it's moral. These two ideals form the foundation of Liberalism in America.

When can we expect Liberals to actually show love, honor, and courage for the United States of America that doesn't involve breaking our collective backs?
these people will not understand until uncle SAM turns into a tyrant. liberal are useful idiots. they are looking after themselves and nobody else. every day American are becoming enslave just to pay for their idiotic ideas.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,377,286 times
How is abortion not a consequence?

Old 03-07-2012, 07:24 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Males telling the other sex how to run their bodies, how typical...
all the sex she wants--- legal.

birth control--- legal.

no bc--- legal.

abortion--- legal, her decision.

Seems the males aren't doing too well in telling the other sex how to run their bodies.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,348,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
How many conservatives here remained chaste until they married?

Come on...fess up. How many of you conservative, family values voters availed yourself of free love before you got married?
Most of them didn't change after they got married.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:11 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
How is abortion not a consequence?
Why do so many women pay this consequence so many times? I hear abortion is painful and traumatizing

Old 03-07-2012, 08:20 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Why do so many women pay this consequence so many times? I hear abortion is painful and traumatizing
Maybe it's not. My son has a friend (20 years old) that has had 3 abortions in the course of 4 years. It's not a big issue to today's youth.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:27 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,121,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Maybe it's not. My son has a friend (20 years old) that has had 3 abortions in the course of 4 years. It's not a big issue to today's youth.
I'm in their age group and I don't think that is a good thing at all. It's really disgusting.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That's disgusting. And all too common.....which is why Liberals and pro-choicers deliberately stick their collective heads in the sand in order to not have to face the harsh realities of their ideology.

Sickening.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
That's disgusting. And all too common.....which is why Liberals and pro-choicers deliberately stick their collective heads in the sand in order to not have to face the harsh realities of their ideology.

Sickening.
I agree but this is their mindset. Society has marginalized abortion; it's NOT a big deal and kids grew up with this mindset.

You reap what you sow. Abortion is just another option to "not having kids" these days. It's not a major life decision that should not be taken lightly anymore. It's pill, condom or take chances and then abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies