Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2012, 06:15 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,396,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Yeah, that reeks of BS.
"What up homie"

That's worst than the Fruity Pebbles commercial with Fred and Barnie, "I'm the master rapper and I'm here to say, I love fruity pebbles in a major way."

What up
Dawg
G
Homie
Bro
Ninja
S.A.
Playa

Old 03-29-2012, 06:48 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,141,224 times
1. Police report noted head injury nose bleed

2. Witness saw Zimmerman underneath Martin

So police are either lying and witness lied or Zimmermans statement is at the very least, partially true. Police didn't let him write the report, they did.
I'm glad they aren't rushing this but I really hope we find out more soon on what they me be holding back. Or arrest and try him in court but the the longer this goes on the more idiotic the usual pundits will get.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Well I am not an MD either and I can tell if a wound does not need stitches. I can also tell when one might. Can you not? I can also say that if someones head was hit on something for a longer period of time, chances are that person would have needed them if the action did not end

Also I was just responding to someone's post that said he " almost" needed them. Almost does not mean he does need them
Sometimes, I can tell if someone needs stitiches when I look at the wound close-up. If you can tell all this from a frickin video, perhaps you should become an EMT (at least)!

I don't know how one differentiates "almost" needing stitches from needing them. You either need them or you don't.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:10 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,686,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
1. Police report noted head injury nose bleed

2. Witness saw Zimmerman underneath Martin

So police are either lying and witness lied or Zimmermans statement is at the very least, partially true. Police didn't let him write the report, they did.
I'm glad they aren't rushing this but I really hope we find out more soon on what they me be holding back. Or arrest and try him in court but the the longer this goes on the more idiotic the usual pundits will get.

Don't waste your breath- the liberals have already tried Zimmerman in politically correct court. The verdict- guilty by virtue of public hysteria and elevated racial tension.

The libs simply choose to ignore the facts.

1. A witness saw Martin beating the crap out of Zimmerman and banging his head on the cement.

2. A 911 call from Zimmerman asking for help (I presume that is not to assist in pulling the trigger)

3. An on the site police statement noting injury to Zimmerman's face the back of the head

4. A grainy, out of focus, video showing (as proof by the left) of no trauma to Zimmerman's face in the police station

5. A police officer examing the back of Zimmerman's head, clearly looking at his injury.

Let's face it. Anyone with any common sense understands that this was a thug who got what he deserved. If the dead kid was white and the the victim of the assault was black, there would be no media coverage. Wake up.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:14 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,431,930 times
It's kind of sad a man's fate is being held up for "political" considerations but I guess it's the sign of the times.

Trayvon Martin case: What will happen next? - latimes.com

Quote:
What if Angela Corey, the Florida state attorney overseeing the case, comes across what she believes is irrefutable evidence of Zimmerman's innocence or guilt. Is she still required to go before the grand jury?

No, there's no requirement that they do so. They could do a direct file. But in a case where there is some controversy, there is political expediency to giving that decision to someone else. ... Regardless of what happens, there's plausible deniability. You can always say, 'It was the grand jury's decision.'

Old 03-29-2012, 07:16 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,668 times
Default Full Interview With Robert Zimmerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Maybe Zimmerman said that's where he was injured and the cop looked. Even if that dark area is a cut, it is obviously not a huge one, nor one that even warranted a bandage.

According to Zimmerman's father, George's head was beaten on the concrete, resulting in two injuries. He also says that, having been a magistrate judge for eight years, nobody knew that: it took the media to discover that. He describes the "vicious beating" that caused George to fear for his life, and clearly feels that the Zimmermans are the victims, and not Trayvon and his family. He also says that his son, the experienced
Neighborhood Watchman for that gated community followed Trayvon because he couldn't tell where he was. If the layout is that confusing, is it any wonder that Trayvon, a visitor there, was walking slowly and looking at the houses. This interview is completely self-serving, and is one more piece of evidence that George Zimmerman lied about the altercation.
His remarks stand in stark contrast to the video of his son that we've seen. It's a 20 minute interview; I hope that some are diligent and watch.

EXCLUSIVE: Robert Zimmerman interview (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032812-exclusive-robert-zimmerman-interview - broken link)

Old 03-29-2012, 07:17 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,431,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Don't waste your breath- the liberals have already tried Zimmerman in politically correct court. The verdict- guilty by virtue of public hysteria and elevated racial tension.

1. A witness saw Martin beating the crap out of Zimmerman and banging his head on the cement.

2. A 911 call from Zimmerman asking for help (I presume that is not to assist in pulling the trigger)

3. An on the site police statement noting injury to Zimmerman's face the back of the head

4. A grainy, out of focus, video showing (as proof by the left) of no trauma to Zimmerman's face in the police station

5. A police officer examing the back of Zimmerman's head, clearly looking at his injury.

Let's face it. Anyone with any common sense understands that this was a thug who got what he deserved. If the dead kid was white and the the victim of the assault was black, there would be no media coverage. Wake up.
I used to think he was a normal middle class kid but it's clear he was a little thug wannabe. Unfortunately this happens quite often in the black community where middle class black kids take on the mores of the ghetto in order to "keep it real".

I think he may have been stoned or was casing homes for future burglary forays when Zimmerman happened upon him this might have enraged him and the fight ensued.

I know for one thing we can put this little choir boy act to bed.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:52 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,143,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Sorry, the condition that Zimmerman should have been in according to his story, does not match the video at all. Only a legally blind individual would not see that. This needs investigation down to the smallest detail and hopefully the ineptitude of the cops in their treatment and handling of forensic evidence did not manage to contaminate all of it. After hearing the description of what allegedly took place, I pictured multuiple bloody lacerations, blood stained clothing and a bruised face. All would have been in line with what Zimmerman claimed. What an obvious fabricated exaggeration put forth by a guy with a history of violence.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 03-29-2012 at 08:07 PM..

Old 03-29-2012, 07:57 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,456,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
It is well known that missing white children and women get waaaaay more airtime. I have seen missing black children on Nancy Grace but never as much as Jon Benet Ramsey or Kaylee Anthony. Elizabeth Smart was all over the place. Can you even name two missing black children off the top of your head (using Google doesn't count)?
Yes i can, do not remember the name of the little black boy, but it was the case, where the step dad murdered his stepson. Nancy was livied about that case, do you remember, about 15 months ago. Everyday this case was on, and the stepdad, looked like he was so concern and upset. Of course he lied about the case, he was the one who killed his own stepson, only 6 years old. Do you remember the stepdad was a big man, mean looking to me. It was on for months on end, until they realized they had the right man all the time the damn stepdad.
I do not know what you are listening too, but she has been talking about this case, since it happened, and pissed that ZIMMERMAN has not yet been charged infact she does not believe that he suffered any injuries, even talked about this today.
The little boy who was killed by his stepdad, was a name i could not pronounce. Do you remember it started with a J my daughter says.Sorry we could not even begin to pronounce the name.
Everyone will have his or her own opinion, i happen to believe in watching Nancy, that color of kids does not matter to her, my opinion and you can all have yours.
I think it is a sickness that there are people out there, kidnapping and murdering our children black and white, and mexican, and asian, is a terrible sickness. and a injustice to the familys of these murdered children.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:08 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Sorry, the condition that Zimmerman should have been in according to his story, does not match the video at all. Only a legally blind individual would not see that. This needs investigation down to the smallest detail and hopefully the ineptitude of the cops in their treatment and handling of forensic evidence did not manage to contaminate all of it. After hearing the description of what allegedly took place, I pictured multuiple bloody lacerations, blood stained clothing and a bruised face. All would have been in line with what Zimmerman claimed. What an obvious fabricated exaggeration put forth by a guy with a history of violence.
I don't know if this has already been posted, but I just came across it in the last few minutes:

Trayvon Martin made his own 911 call before his death; FBI investigates - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

The story briefly claims that Trayvon Martin called 911. If this is true, it will be another interesting piece of evidence. There is something about Zimmerman's voice possibly being in the background of the recorded call which is allegedly being examined by the FBI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies