Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 08:52 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Be interesting to see if Secret Service finds this man of interest.
I don't believe the Secret Service protects governors seeing it isn't a federal official but I could be wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 08:55 AM

2,108 posts, read 2,895,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Yup, I'll admit that it was not good for Ted to say those things for the same reason.

It is appropriate that I started this thread though. This happened 5 days ago - without a peep from the main stream media.

It's possible too, that many Liberals that frequent City Data will avoid comment on this thread.

Yeah, both sides are using bad language.

I have a feeling that these unions are serious though. And there will be bloodshed in Wisconsin. If they can't get their way at the ballot box they will try to take it by force. This is not good.

Who controls the unions? Nobody.
For what it is worth, I never posted anything about Ted Nugent before this thread, so if I had not posted anything about this pastor either, I would not have been a hypocrite because I would have responded to both in the exact same way with silence. But, since the media, the Secret Service, and my fellow liberals did make such a big deal about Ted's comments, I felt I needed to speak out against the pastor's comments to be fair.

I am concerned, too, with assassination attempts. I am as frustrated as the next guy at many politicians (probably different ones than the ones you may be frustrated with), but the way to handle this is to rally votes at the ballot box.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:56 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
onward christian soldiers?

Old 04-21-2012, 09:00 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Outrageous!
Terribly so!!!!

Old 04-21-2012, 09:41 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,554,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
From Pastor T. Ray McJunkins -
And Goliath will come down, Scott Walker we send you back to Wisconsin as David did Goliath, we cut your head off and go back into town, singing a new song!
You've certainly taken a reach on this one, Yooper. It would be interesting to understand how your mind works, but there is enough folly in my life at this point.

To the topic at hand, what makes you think that Obama supporters support Walker? I certainly do not.

As far as I can tell from watching President Obama, he's been all about helping the average American worker. It is the Republicans that are out for the little people, like Walker seems to be.

I suggest caution on the lines that you draw. You may find yourself encircled by your own "inventiveness."

Old 04-21-2012, 09:43 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,484,248 times
Someone has to come down on these thug unions. It won't be Obama.

Threatening to crack some heads is business as usual for unions. Every now and then the follow up on it too.

Public unions take money from both Democrat and Republican union members and taxpayers and give almost all of their donations to the Democratic Party against many of their members wishes.

They are intimidating the citizens of Wisconsin and trying to literally make Walker fear for his life.

The union image is sinking lower and lower every day.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:45 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
People on both sides should stop saying idiot things like this.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I don't believe the Secret Service protects governors seeing it isn't a federal official but I could be wrong.
Yeah your probably right, this guy should just shut up along with the likes of Farrakhan, Sharpton,etc...........

Jessie Jackson has remained out of all this wonder why.

If everyone just stopped with the race baiting, chopping off heads comments, war on women, my religion/church is better than yours........................ wonder if we would get along.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
You've certainly taken a reach on this one, Yooper. It would be interesting to understand how your mind works, but there is enough folly in my life at this point.

To the topic at hand, what makes you think that Obama supporters support Walker? I certainly do not.
I NEVER SAID Obama supporters support Walker.

What are you talking about?

The Obama supporters at this rally HATE Walker and want to kill him.

Old 04-21-2012, 10:39 AM

Democrat union leaders and union members are vile, disgusting people who stink with hatred. 2,000 Democrats cheered and applauded when allies of Barack Obama - a Communist speaking guest and a Pastor - called for the killing of Governor Walker.

The large crowd of Liberals went wild and joined in when the Communist Keynote Speaker clinched his fists and started chanting "Knuckle Up, Knuckle Up, Knuckle Up, Knuckle Up".

These people are dangerous and need to be watched by law enforcement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies