Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2012, 11:23 AM

52,792 posts, read 34,700,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Racist and bigots are all a 'like", dumb and violent, black or white
i agree.

so what were you comparing the tulsa murders to, again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 12:59 PM

12,970 posts, read 13,712,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i agree.

so what were you comparing the Tulsa murders to, again?
The Tulsa murders like the Alabama mob attack were to avenge something. They both used their acts of violence to get justice

Old 04-24-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
lol. Nah, it's more like, let's defend the jungle mentality because a WHITE person was assaulted.
define Jungle mentality?
I think a person living in the Jungle today would be offended by being compared to an American. They carry weapons to feed them selves and protect them selves from wild animals, we carry weapons to kill each other.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:08 PM

102,260 posts, read 108,258,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
At any rate they may have created a race war just as Obama wanted done.
This is a lie, that Obama wanted a race war. It's possible to discuss racial issues without resorting to inflammatory lies.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:13 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,968 times
Let me explain why White people are becoming frustrated about events like this, which are happening more and more frequently.

Middle class Whites do not have community leaders, civic organizations, or civil rights groups to protect their god given rights. Blacks and Hispanics have those cultural resources. Any Whitey who speaks up about White issues/rights are labeled as racists and bigots.

Here's the thing: as y'all can see all over the Internet, we are bigots and racists for drawing attention to these events. In school, we are taught that we are the only race capable of racism. No matter what we do or say, the left wingers will play the race card.

We have a choice. We either allow these liberals to restrict our speech or we can realize that we will be branded as bigots regardless and speak our minds and not allow the liberals to control what we can and cannot say. Either way we are racists.

Once a true leader gets the fortitude to break free of the PC shackles and exposes the cries of "racism" as the cheapened accusation it has become, Whites will not have equal rights in this country.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 PM

219 posts, read 924,135 times
So this entire incident happened because a basketball being used by a group of black kids bounced into the yard of the victims sister. The victim came out yelling at a group of kids and a physical altercation ensued. Those being the agreed facts, it sounds like the "victim" could have been the **** starter in the first place? What did he say that caused the kids to get some adults involved? Couldn't he have just been a cool guy and just threw the ball back in bounds, and let the kids be? Sounds to me he wanted to be another billy badass and wrote a check that his ass couldn't cash. 7

Old 04-24-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Let me explain why White people are becoming frustrated about events like this, which are happening more and more frequently.

Middle class Whites do not have community leaders, civic organizations, or civil rights groups to protect their god given rights. Blacks and Hispanics have those cultural resources. Any Whitey who speaks up about White issues/rights are labeled as racists and bigots.

Here's the thing: as y'all can see all over the Internet, we are bigots and racists for drawing attention to these events. In school, we are taught that we are the only race capable of racism. No matter what we do or say, the left wingers will play the race card.

We have a choice. We either allow these liberals to restrict our speech or we can realize that we will be branded as bigots regardless and speak our minds and not allow the liberals to control what we can and cannot say. Either way we are racists.

Once a true leader gets the fortitude to break free of the PC shackles and exposes the cries of "racism" as the cheapened accusation it has become, Whites will not have equal rights in this country.
So you want people every where to just treat you like you are Black or Mexican?

Old 04-24-2012, 01:31 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,323,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Only if those thugs are there to pillage, burn or loot my property. It's not like it's never happened in the past.
Your house has been pillaged, burned and looted by "thugs"?
Interesting.
Do tell more.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:33 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,968 times
Quote:
So you want people every where to just treat you like you are Black or Mexican?
I want equal rights.

If I was Black or Mexican I wouldn't need a 4.0 to get into the school I attend.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:34 PM

52,792 posts, read 34,700,369 times
Quote:
The Tulsa murders like the Alabama mob attack were to avenge something. They both used their acts of violence to get justice
there is no justice in hurting or killing someone who never harmed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
So this entire incident happened because a basketball being used by a group of black kids bounced into the yard of the victims sister. The victim came out yelling at a group of kids and a physical altercation ensued. Those being the agreed facts,
say what? who agreed those to be the facts?

where are you reading this about a basketball in the sister's yard and a physical altercation between the victim and the black kids?

Quote:
it sounds like the "victim" could have been the **** starter in the first place? What did he say that caused the kids to get some adults involved? Couldn't he have just been a cool guy and just threw the ball back in bounds, and let the kids be? Sounds to me he wanted to be another billy badass and wrote a check that his ass couldn't cash. 7
what exactly do you propose he said or did that deserved being beaten by 20+ people to the point that he needed intensive care?

be specific.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies