Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2012, 03:40 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
I feel that the puppies my dog is about to give birth to will be an inconvenience. Therefore, following the progressive principle of compassion for all living things, I will take a coat hanger and rip those unborn pups right out of her and toss them in the dumpster.

If it is good enough for a dog then it is good enough for a human, right?

By the way, we conservatives will stop worrying about what a woman does with her body when you progressives stop worrying about what a wealthy person does with his or her money or how he or she acquired the money.
Are we not mammals, we're just another animal.
Fetii are not living things, they are potential life.

You hate women, we get it.
For some reason you want to control them.
Are you jealous because only they have the ability to bring life into this world (if they so choose).
I honestly think that's it. Women control life.
It brings fear (and the need to control) into the lives of many jealous and immature men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 03:53 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

Are you jealous because only they have the ability to bring life into this world (if they so choose).
It brings fear (and the need to control) into the lives of many jealous and immature men.
Cant rep you, but just had to say bravo to a wonderful post!

Old 05-06-2012, 03:58 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,324,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
And NONE of them are 100% effective. Also, rape, incest, and lack of education result in pregnancies that need not ruin the lives of young women.

And adoption? Aside from health risks that FAR in excess of contraception, great--for the few healthy white babies that are in such scarce supply that Americans must look to foreign nations to fill the demand. However, the future is not so bright for the less-than-healthy, or those who belong to minority groups with high birthrates. Restrictive abortion laws only affect the latter group, who can't just fly to more sane jurisdictions.

Too bad the churches (who feel that both they and government legislators should be able dictate that women bear children they don't want) feel perfectly justified about passing the immense costs they cause onto the taxpayer, as well as creating a huge underclass that is doomed to lives of poverty, crime and squalor.
Most women don't get pregnant from protected sex or any of the other strawman arguments you mentioned. Most woman who get pregnant didn't make sure they were protected or their partner was protected. So because of their carelessness a human life should end? You are grasping at straws claiming that many if not most of these mothers aren't capable of caring for these kids financially by themselves and if they can't there is always adoption so that shoots your theory in the foot, doesn't it?

Old 05-06-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
it is a war on women and their right to privacy and health care. women who can get pregnant does not make them the breeders for women who can't have children. a woman has the right to control her own reproductive live.
Obviously under most circumstances these woman did not control their reproductive lives from the get-go. You are putting the cart before the horse. It is truly laughable that you would make the statement that giving up their child for adoption is akin to being the breeders for other women.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
the "pro choice crowd" is about choice. for your information there are 3 choices not one. the choice belongs to the individual woman no one else
Yes, most murderers do have the choice to kill or not and they go to prison for making the former choice it but for some reason women are allowed to kill their unborn and just walk away. Why not just outlaw murder then? Seems fair to me.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
abortion is taking responsibility. conscience? sounds more like judgment, control and punishment
No it isn't, it is quite the opposite. Yes, I believe the commandment "thou shalt not kill" and the judgement for doing so will come much later for them and the punishment will by God. Too bad our criminal justice system has a double standard on killing people out of the womb vs those still in the womb but a human life never the less.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:11 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Still pushing that ridiculous agenda, I see.
Bless your heart.
Still not answering when it is o.k. during the pregnancy to murder the growing human fetus.

I sense a strong conflict within the progressive thought Borg about the cosmetic notion of human rights and the cold reality of the liberal joy of killing human fetuses.

I suppose I'll never get an answer from the progressive "movement" as long as this internal conflict exists.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:14 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Still not answering when it is o.k. during the pregnancy to murder the growing human fetus.

I sense a strong conflict within the progressive thought Borg about the cosmetic notion of human rights and the cold reality of the liberal joy of killing human fetuses.

I suppose I'll never get an answer from the progressive "movement" as long as this internal conflict exists.
"The Borg"?
Really?
That just confirms my point that you need to get the hell outta your mamas basement.
for real.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

I hate women because I don't enjoy knowing that hundreds of thousands of them are killing their babies just to fulfill the political idea of "progressiveness"?

I'm jealous of a woman's ability to kill her child?

Women don't control life. They give birth to it...unless they choose to kill life before birth.

To a progressive the "evolved" man is one who stands up and applauds before the dead fetus can even hit the wastebin.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
"The Borg"?
Really?
That just confirms my point that you need to get the hell outta your mamas basement.
for real.
Yet another non-answer...

Conflicted much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies