Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
because one is the former is moral and the later is not.
but why should I argue with a anti semite about the holocaust.
Lol, I'm Jewish, not an anti-semite. I just find your absolutely ridiculous posts about making being gay a felony again to be as vile and disgusting as Hitler.

Psychologically and Ethically, I see no difference between your views and his.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:42 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,617,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
only a idiot ignores logic and worries about spelling.
You have presented no logic. The inability to consistently spell properly and use proper grammar calls your intelligence into question, especially given the availability of in browser spell checkers. A typo here and there, hey, it happens. The consistent inability to use the language properly is an entirely different thing.

Of course, your positions and opinions also call your intelligence into question.

Quote:
just for the record you keep losing at the ballot box.
True.

But those days are nearly at an end. A century from now they'll look back on these times with a sense of shame, that we would treat our fellow humans in such a way.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Are you upset at the black community in NC that came out to vote FOR the ban? What about the black pastors coming out to denounce obama's decision? Are they bigots as well?
Yes.

Was that clear enough?

Old 05-14-2012, 07:45 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Marriage has already been fundamentally changed countless times. People threw a fit about every other change, and now in this era, you all are throwing a fit about this one.

But just as history has continually shown, you all are on the losing side, and eventually society will be embarrassed over its treatment of gays in this day and age.
How has fundamental purpose of marriage in the united States ever changed since our founding? It hasn't. It's still about children.

Marriage was not adopted for public endorsement because for anything other then trying our best to ensure that next generation of citizens are raised and cared for properly. It's not about hospital visitation, or tax breaks.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:46 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Lol, I'm Jewish, not an anti-semite. I just find your absolutely vile and disgusting posts about making being gay a felony again to be as vile and disgusting as Hitler.

Psychologically, I see no difference between your views and his.
in your own words your "messianic Jewish" which 999 times out of 1000 means your not Jewish.

my position is the jewish one if you have a problem with with it tough because it's the fastest growing position in Judisim.

more Jews under 30 have my positions then Jews over 30.

your comparing the future of the Jewish people to Nazis is proof your a anti semite.

any ways many SS officers were gay so you should love them.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Marriage was not adopted for public endorsement because for anything other then trying our best to ensure that next generation of citizens are raised and cared for properly. It's not about hospital visitation, or tax breaks.
Even if you accept the premise of your post, which clearly I do not, the fact is that it includes the part I bolded. To deny such things to homosexuals while giving them to heterosexuals is immoral.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:49 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,602,495 times
Exclamation huh?

Quote:

Yes it is.

Where's the exception that says it isn't?

Old 05-14-2012, 07:54 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So you think that homosexuals gaining the same rights as you have somehow makes them "special"?
It's not a freaking right, each state sets limits and requirements that must be met before the marriage of two people will be endorsed by that state. That's it!

You can whinge and whine all day, but each state sets its own rules on what marriage is, and which requirements must be met before they will endorse a marriage.

Gays and lesbians want to change the fundamental definition of marriage to fit their lifestyle choice, but not change it to allow bisexuals to marry a man and a woman, or to allow the polygamist to marry his five wives, or his five husbands.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:56 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
How has fundamental purpose of marriage in the united States ever changed since our founding? It hasn't. It's still about children.
Then interracial marriage should have stayed banned. Whites can make white babies, blacks can make black babies. It was still all about the children. And why can't husbands still rape their wives? Seems to me that would encourage child rearing, since women might get pregnant more often, even if they don't want to.

Quote:
And yet, children are not being raised properly, and marriage is a pathetic joke of an institution thanks to its destruction by Christian heterosexuals.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:57 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
You have presented no logic. The inability to consistently spell properly and use proper grammar calls your intelligence into question, especially given the availability of in browser spell checkers. A typo here and there, hey, it happens. The consistent inability to use the language properly is an entirely different thing.

Of course, your positions and opinions also call your intelligence into question.

True.

But those days are nearly at an end. A century from now they'll look back on these times with a sense of shame, that we would treat our fellow humans in such a way.
you mean how you look back at rome's gay rights. and saw the rise of Christianity restoring sexual morality (based on Jewish morality) to the non Jewish population in Europe.

things can change any which way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies