Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2012, 08:55 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Huh? I'm a staunch defender of 1st Amendment rights: the separation of Church and State and freedom to practice religion without interference.
they marched in around 10 pride parades with out any protest that tell me that antisemtisim is wide spread in the gay community. they were even cheered.

is there even 1 non gay parade where such anti semites could march?

the gay "community" is full of anti semites. Even many non Jews realized that the gay "community" hated Orthodox jews way more then they hated christians.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:06 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,773,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
they marched in around 10 pride parades with out any protest that tell me that antisemtisim is wide spread in the gay community. they were even cheered.

the gay "community" is full of anti semites. Even many non Jews realized that the gay "community" hated Orthodox jews way more then they hated christians.

I don't believe in mutilating babies' penisis. Does that make me anti-semetic? I don't dislike Jews, just baby penis mutilation.

Maybe if I claimed "religious freedom" I can get away with being anti-baby-mutilation.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:11 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
My pastor simply stated at the end of his sermon (which WAS NOT about gay marriage) that while President Obama is entitled to his opinion and beliefs, and rightly so, he (my pastor) also has his right to disagree with the President on this issue. He also said that you can't re-define what has already been defined.
Except, we've already redefined marriage at least a dozen times in this country alone.

Your pastor obviously doesn't know his history, or like most posters, presents a double standard on the meaning of "redefine".

Quote:
His sermon, while NOT about gay marriage, did touch on several points on how there has been "a massive turning away from God" by so many and how there are so many people who want to suit their own passions rather than hear and adhere to sound doctrine.
Seeing as your typical American Christian doesn't follow Christ, most churches aren't teaching sound doctrine (I would include yours).

Old 05-14-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
Interesting how the anti-gay camp always seems to forget that there are female homosexuals, too.

Things that make you go hmmm.
Nah, they just think lipstick lesbians are hot, so they get overlooked. Typical double standard of the gay haters.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:13 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,097,577 times
Quote:

I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Who is the "they" you're talking about? I don't understand how what you wrote relates to my post. You called me a religion hating bigot who fights against religious rights. I simply refuted that by telling you I'm not and that you will find no greater defender of the 1st Amendment, separation of Church and State, and the freedom to worship without interference than me.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:

So pathetic that you keep crying anti-semitism in every post, while being one of, if not the most hateful anti-gay posters I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with on this board.

You are such a disgrace to the Jewish people. Please just go away.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
I don't believe in mutilating babies' penisis. Does that make me anti-semetic? I don't dislike Jews, just baby penis mutilation.

Maybe if I claimed "religious freedom" I can get away with being anti-baby-mutilation.
yes your an anti semite.

I assume your also in favor of abortion (and therefore a hypocrite of infinite proportions).

and most likely gay.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Who is the "they" you're talking about? I don't understand how what you wrote relates to my post. You called me a religion hating bigot who fights against religious rights. I simply refuted that by telling you I'm not and that you will find no greater defender of the 1st Amendment, separation of Church and State, and the freedom to worship without interference than me.
you might fight for the first amendment but majority of the gay community is actively fighting against it in regards to circumcision.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:34 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,773,186 times
Quote:
yes your an anti semite.

I assume your also in favor of abortion (and therefore a hypocrite of infinite proportions).

and most likely gay.
Dang. I'm totally unfriending my Jewish facebook friends now. Sorry guys, turns out I'm antisemetic! Yeah, this dude on the internets figured me out. No, it's cool, just you know, never talk to me again.

And a lesbian too? I'll let my husband know. He'll think that's super hott.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
So pathetic that you keep crying anti-semitism in every post, while being one of, if not the most hateful anti-gay posters I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with on this board.

You are such a disgrace to the Jewish people. Please just go away.
why would a care that a non Jew thinks I'm a disgrace to the Jewish people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies