Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 12:48 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,175,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Did you know you were Bi-sexual back in the day?
...sort of. But back then I was more attracted to men. This is sort of difficult to discuss accurately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 01:04 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayton Sux View Post
...sort of. But back then I was more attracted to men. This is sort of difficult to discuss accurately.
"This is sort of difficult to discuss accurately"
That is understandable.

"But back then I was more attracted to men."
On the Kinsey scale you whould say you were where?

Old 05-14-2012, 01:09 PM

19,709 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
Go to WNBA games.

Yeah but if we're talkin basketball, the men are waaay hotter.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:38 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,175,680 times
Kinsey scale..hmm...now I'm probably 2,3,4, maybe 3 to 4. Feel moving towards 2.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:47 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The ideal marriage is when you have the same taste in women as your wife.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayton Sux View Post
Kinsey scale..hmm...now I'm probably 2,3,4, maybe 3 to 4. Feel moving towards 2.
Thats Mostly Hetero territory. Have you been with a woman before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
I wish I could be as open minded as you guys. I think I would be too jealous, if my girlfriend was with another man or woman.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I wish I could be as open minded as you guys. I think I would be too jealous, if my girlfriend was with another man or woman.
Jealousy is, at it's foundation, fear. Fear of losing the relationship. You've been taught since the word go that the absence of sexual fidelity by definition puts the relationship in jeopardy.

When you know that to not be the case, jealousy serves no purpose but to create drama. Bleh.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
Jealousy is, at it's foundation, fear. Fear of losing the relationship. You've been taught since the word go that the absence of sexual fidelity by definition puts the relationship in jeopardy.

When you know that to not be the case, jealousy serves no purpose but to create drama. Bleh.
Yep, my rational mind knows that. If I got to the point that I could free my mind of such socital reinforced nonsense I could say I was truly sexually liberated. Most likely won't happen soon. Besides most women I end up dating are jealous territorial Lionesess that would squash any notion I had of a threesome.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:38 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,540 times
Quote:
I haven't seen the "Attention from guy thing" personally but I could see it in a younger club environment, and I'm more into funky pubs and corner bar environment. I'm exposed to the mostly Light curious type of women and most that never even act on it.

I think there is a certain expectation for people to settle down and choose one person as you get older. If your expectation is to choose one man or one woman in life, identifying yourself as Bi-sexual (functionally) would be defeatist in your desire to be with the "One", whether it be Man or Woman.

It is def a young club thing.I am far to old and not inclined to hang in such places either..It is more to turn the guys on than to turn themselves on.Bi chic. I really have nothing against almost anything sexually so I am not against it but I think it is lame to do it for a man's pleasure.

I see less and less "one man one woman" kind of expectations as I get older not more.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Besides most women I end up dating are jealous territorial Lionesess that would squash any notion I had of a threesome.
Such a creature would not make it past a first date with me, it's highly unlikely they'd even make it that far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies